Name changing?

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
MEAT
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Name changing?

Post by MEAT » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:32 am

What's up with the name and skin changing between games? Someone will leave and 10 sec later a new name, but still the same person, will appear still playing and talking the same chit but trying to be someone else. You can change your face but your game remains the same...lol

LePoLoo
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Name changing?

Post by LePoLoo » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 pm

MEAT wrote:What's up with the name and skin changing between games? Someone will leave and 10 sec later a new name, but still the same person, will appear still playing and talking the same chit but trying to be someone else. You can change your face but your game remains the same...lol
LOL noobs think it can help (even regs did... even you did !!! Remember SuckMyDick... LOL :wink:
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Actually, in my name change, I was making a statement after being yelled at and kicked...hence the name "SuckMy****". What I was talking about is those that re-enter under a new name in hopes that others won't recognize there old identity.
Last edited by MEAT on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:19 pm

MEAT wrote:Actually, in my name change, I was making a statement after being yelled at and kicked...hence the name "SuckMyDick". What I was talking about is those that re-enter under a new name in hopes that others won't recognize there old identity.
Yes, I understand but I think this is why players change their names. Except in the case they want to have fun with your name using Meat_eater or something. In that case it's surely for having you nervous or angry or anything unkind !...
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

MickeyM©

Post by MickeyM© » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:59 am

LePoLoo wrote:
MEAT wrote:Actually, in my name change, I was making a statement after being yelled at and kicked...hence the name "SuckMyDick". What I was talking about is those that re-enter under a new name in hopes that others won't recognize there old identity.
Yes, I understand but I think this is why players change their names. Except in the case they want to have fun with your name using Meat_eater or something. In that case it's surely for having you nervous or angry or anything unkind !...

LOL Yep! Any "haed game" you can play to get a edge 8-)

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:55 am

I can understand someones ability, talent and flair, at using the redeemer/teleporting, to frustrate/upset others and possibly the use of the redemmer/teleporting to get into peoples heads....but name calling? And sure I understand that the sites are full of young people but name calling to get into someones head is somewhat ignorant and childish don't you think?

MickeyM©

Post by MickeyM© » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:09 pm

True, but still effective none the less. Could be why it's used by the military. But that's just my perspective :D

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:14 pm

opps... :?
Last edited by MEAT on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MickeyM©

Post by MickeyM© » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:38 pm

What do you want from a F'n mouse LOL :lol: :P