Back to 10

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Back to 10

Post by Hermskii » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:45 pm

I upped the max player load back up to 10 on CG being it is usually busier than MHM and the average player load between the both should allow this without too much trouble should both servers actually fill up all of the way. You know they are busy when players start to join and get assigned a "PlayerX" name like Player2 and Player5. If more players join after that is already happening then expect lagg to go through the roof along with pings and all of that. Let me know how it goes. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:20 am

To add one request to this post, I'd like to ask ALL PLAYERS not to stay in the game when they are away from keyboard !!!
I saw up to 3 players taking a place in the game and not playing !

During this time there are some guys waiting outside to enter and really play...

That was my humble opinion
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:16 pm

Isn't there a "kick idlers" utility on the server that's supposed to prevent that?
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:39 pm

a nameless entity wrote:Isn't there a "kick idlers" utility on the server that's supposed to prevent that?
No, been disabled to prevent dummies endless kicking !

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Hermskii
Site Admin

Actually

Post by Hermskii » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:42 pm

Yes, there is a active Kick Idlers mod running and it does work too as I got booted the other day while changing my son's diaper. It is set for either 5 or 7 minutes of 0 activity then it kicks you. It pops up a message about the last minute of countdown and warns you in the middle of the screen every 5 seconds or so that you better start to play or you'll get kicked. Kick Idlers mod and MapVote kicking are 2 totally different things. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Re: Actually

Post by LePoLoo » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:29 am

Hermskii wrote:Yes, there is a active Kick Idlers mod running and it does work too as I got booted the other day while changing my son's diaper. It is set for either 5 or 7 minutes of 0 activity then it kicks you. It pops up a message about the last minute of countdown and warns you in the middle of the screen every 5 seconds or so that you better start to play or you'll get kicked. Kick Idlers mod and MapVote kicking are 2 totally different things. Later!
Oh ok, I hadn't made the difference ! But you know, a few days ago, the place was occupied especially by one player (I won't tell here), game after game (because games never last 5 or 7 minutes ! LOL) and it did take the place of someone else. But personally, as I was in the game, I didn't mind about that.