DeadCity will it ever end?

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!

DeadCity Maps: Yes or No?

Keep all of them
No votes
Get rid of all of them
No votes
Keep just the Remixed version
83%
I don't know
No votes
Other
17%

Total votes: 6

BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: DeadCity will it ever end?

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 am

Do something about the textures or Supreme is never gonna stop complaining :D

How come there's no DeadCity with pickups and BT Teleporters in every building that have rewards at the end :idea: and better textures applied to all the buildings :idea: and a nice waterfall in the park that's connected to the secret cave behind the swimming pool :idea: and a church copied over from Unreal 1 so it doesn't glitch with instantly respawning health vials in the font so it's like healing water :idea: and a magical portal in the skybase that takes you to a DeadCity REMIX isolated from the other map which unlocks something if you clear it :idea: and a screen attached to the top of the skyscraper showing everyone's title and...oh wait, I'm thinking of my UT99 character's afterlife. It would also work well for Supreme, the everlasting torment of Bio'sDeadCity... :twisted:
If only I was a master map maker, I could at least try :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:55 am

The guys and I talked earlier. I think a redone dead city is next up on my list.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 am

ScottyD wrote:Here's an option you might not have thought of. At one time I entertained the idea of totally recoding the DC-Pawns package (this is the zombie's U file they are created from). If you want, I could fix the errors in the code that let them respawn forever, update the maps to reflect the new package, and upload the mess to the server as a {fix}. I'm sure Blizz is cool with it if I fixed it. The maps would still suck but at least they would end.
We all had enough of DC. But Scotty's idea could be the solution. Anyway, I've voted for just leaving the remix version.

Don't forget our suggestions for the disco at DC Scotty :mrgreen:

And that remembers me that I lost the screenshots of the Dead City disco!!! :cry: That's a shame because some of the regulars here were having a lot of fun with the "girls". :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 am

Started work on a new MHMDeadCity. It will base off remix but I'm going to add a bunch of areas, stuff, and surprises. I'll redo the disco right (something I wish I had done in the beginning) and put in lots of things to find. Everything will be retextured and made clean and nice to look at. No blandness will be tolerated!

Suggestions on inclusion are very welcome. Personal areas for each member? If you'd like something included, let me know here or via pm. If you have a good idea for a "surprise" pm me and I'll add it. This could be a really fun group project to replace all the dead city maps and end this problem.

I'll be retexturing the next day or so then I'll begin adding. I'm gonna put in a jukebox in the disco with selectable songs and add better dancers lol. I never dreamed people would like that or it would have been way better.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 am

Doesn't jukebox affect the whole map? well, if that maddening MH-Lemmings! place was anything to go by, wonder if any of my ideas will be in it... :)

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 am

No, it will be a local sound.