A Klownz Technique

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Fuzz_Ball
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: A Klownz Technique

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

1. In that tiny little box in Face on Mars how did you get off 4 shots never mind 4 "killing" shots? It isn't big enough . . . Not difficult at all. Perhaps your extra pair of arms get in your way.

2. If it's not fun or it's frustrating then don't play. Or don't play the Klownz . . . FBall likes to play and kill Klownz & his pet spiderz.

3. Klownz uses a special prototype mod called the Fuzzinatorfrigamajava. It has a sliding damage scale that allows Klownz to allow Fuzz_Ball only 1 kill every 10 shots. I KNEW IT!!!

4. Ask yourself why no one else has a problem kiling Klownz when Its hit with a redeemer . . . These were not my rockets I witnessed. Four rockets from the surface intended for me, exploded on the ceiling and Klownz ran right thru them.

5. If you think the Klownz is cheating then say it, don't dance around it . . . Fuzz_Azz trusts Klowns runs a legit game. Klownz says on his server "If a player is kicking your butt ask them how they are doing it". So. How do you survive that stuff?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Fuzz_Ball wrote:Fuzz_Azz trusts Klowns runs a legit game. Klownz says on his server "If a player is kicking your butt ask them how they are doing it". So. How do you survive that stuff?

As Klownz said in the first post "Always get max health, max armor, and a good pair of jump boots asap. You'll be surprised what you can survive with them . . . ."

There is no secret other than mobility . . . no one, and Klownz means no one, is as mobile as the Klownz other than MEAT. We are both more mobile during a game than any other player. You stop, you hesitate, you die . . . fact . . . Redeemer Blitzkreig . . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 am

i do...with the apropriate ping!

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Me too when I care enough to be mobile. Damn. Hermskii "sux" likes that. Yes, I used to play just to see how little I could be killed while not trying to win. I guess I've almost done it all at this point. I'm cool like that! I need to go fishing soon I guess.

You masters of this game need to let me know when you have in fact routinely (meaning over 1/2 a year straight not tried to win a game but played anyways for the fun of it and played more importantly to SECURE a new member's effort), let others win to build their confidence.

I'm not pointing figures except at myself. Just answer the simple question. LOL! I knew so. It rules to be me!!! Shut down or start to learn already. Yeah, I said it! Yeah I have at least 5 Budweisers in me. Like I said, I said it...! I double dog dare you.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Hermskii wrote:Shut down or start to learn already. Yeah, I said it! Yeah I have at least 5 Budweisers in me. Like I said, I said it...! I double dog dare you.

Hermskii you're the one person who can shut the Klownz down . . . .

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Hermskii wrote: I used to play just to see how little I could be killed while not trying to win.
Ahh...I actually try to win without being killed at all... :roll:

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:34 am

Like me in MH! :)

Oh yes, that's one of MH's biggest downsides, if you try to keep your lives intact you will lose score to all those rushers who die 23 times before the hunt is over.
Unless your a really skilled player of course...

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Killer Klownz wrote:Always get max health, max armor, and a good pair of jump boots asap. You'll be surprised what you can survive with them . . . .

Case in point tonight . . . Player tries to sneak up on Klownz . . . Klownz hears the redeemer headed ITs way and simply steps off a building all the way to the ground with a thud . . . but Klownz easily survives because . . . . max health, max armor, and a good pair of jump boots . . . players types disbelievingly "You survived that fall?" . . . 3 seconds later Klownz telefragged him and player left. . . so I guess there are really two lessons . . . .

1. Always get max health, max armor, and a good pair of jump boots asap

2. Type while playing and you'll get telefragged by someone shortly thereafter

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 am

Great lesson. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm

A tip which Klownz learned the hard way last night. Even if it's very late never play in a dark room. It really cut down on Klownz situational awareness and is something Klownz won't do again. So all you "Deemers" keep the light on . . . you'll play better . . . besides in the dark there just might be a Klownz behind you and you don't want that . . . .

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 am

Hook learned this also - Long time ago! :shock:
Had fingers on wrong keys in dark too many times! :lol:
I never play in dark no more!
But - I may still have fingers on wrong keys sometimes anyway! :(
That is called age. :|
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 am

BIOMECH wrote:
Oh yes, that's one of MH's biggest downsides, if you try to keep your lives intact you will lose score to all those rushers who die 23 times before the hunt is over.
Luckily the rally points system will take a lot of frags when you die, so problem solved! :mrgreen: