Klownz Smash

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Klownz Smash

Post by Hermskii » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Now that was a good post B-Monk. Keep it up.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 pm

So BM has suddenly become this gentile genius after stirring up some $h!t here.
Isn't that nice.

You're one of maybe 30 players in the world who like this form of UT. You may be a good player. My experience was that you seemed above average at best. It's evident you are very proud of yourself.

I NEVER claim to be a great player as I sure as hell am not. I did however, wonder who this foul, belligerent character is who, out of the blue, starts talking "schmack" to everyone.

You've come in here insulting anyone who dares question you and now suddenly you are this virtuous white knight. Sure, most of it is in good fun but you really take yourself too seriously and need to let it go.

I haven't been on MRS simply because I have haven't felt like it and haven't had the time. I have nothing to prove to you. I care less for the redeemer mod these days and the admins can attest to my diminished presence.

Enjoy your glory and newfound friends. If we happen to play sometime, you'll still get a "gg" from me. It's just a video game. I have more legitimate concerns at this point.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 am

BIOMECH wrote:Gaming is for fun, if I'm not skilled enough to face real players it doesn't mean I can't criticise them from the safety of my team based server. :P
you can ask anyone of the players here what it is that compells them to keep playing this horribly out of date,Old (yet still the best) game? and everyone of them will tell you because its the challange that there is someone out there who will beat you
You don't meet many Monster Hunters do you? :mrgreen:
Which part of that is an insult or a googled pic? :?

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

settle down funkbreath....

There is nothing "newfound" about me...or my attitude

Im actually quite flattered you called me above average...i think im in the suck ass basket at the moment... Look the topic has gotten out of hand (and hijacked) I was simply stirring some harmless crud with the KLOWN...(all of which i know i cant back up at this moment but it will be a battle of the titans soon enough..thats right KLOWN, i havnt forgotten you, just a lil side-tracked:)...but if the klown reigns supreme, well he'll get a congradulations from me and i will even come here and eat all my own words with a new post telling the whole world he is better than me. (DO NOT under any circumstances hold your breath)
Frizballs...i REALLY dont take ut as seriously as you may think..sure i like to be good at whatever "hobby" i engage in, wether it be MRS , kicking OLD people in wheelchairs or clubbing baby seals! But i am very aware that this is a FUN game..and the only thing that makes it FUNNER, is when you and WHOEVER have their knickers in a bunch over sum "schmack" i said in the forum or live on MRS.

im no white knight...more a black sheep... but i donnot succumb to flailing rainbows and lolipops around forums to impress the masses of 30 odd players.lol

This wasnt even your arguement....KLOWN disengaged it weeks ago by simply ignoring me and letting sucka-fish like you to do his dirty work....
You think the klown actually walks around in real life talking in the 3rd person like a incredible hulk type charictor that had been dropped on its head at birth? (yeah,, i can imagine it too) No he dosnt, nor does MEAT walk around telling everyone hes the best....hmmm, well...that is quite likely.
Me, i dont even talk ut outside of ut...im pretty sure im the only Australian who even plays Deemer mod....if not UT99 altogether. Point is bra, your the onlyone taking it too seriously.

I really hope this helps give you some closure

Ummm, bio....i was talking generally..kinda like my deemer...not at all particularly aimed at you...

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Well, bummonkey - I have a few Ausie friends who play UT99 and Redeemer - actually quite a few! :wink:
You are definitely NOT alone down under!
Several have expressed interest in running Ausie UT99 servers so as to have better ping locally! :P
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:41 am

yeah i noticed an aussie server on the list but i can never access it....keeps failing connection.

Tell ya what tho, i will be definately opening a deemer server as soon as i get a decent connection (prob a few months away yet) ive been saying it for years, time to do it.

ive never actually bumped into an Oztralian in any UT99 game...its generally american dominated ....you know kinda like democracy lol

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 am

Well, bummonkey - when you do open a server, make sure you let ME know so I can pass it along to my Aussie friends!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777