Klownz Smash

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Klownz Smash

Post by BIOMECH » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Klownz has had a grin for two years now...

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm

whats with the "two years" thing KLOWN?

its only been the last 6 months youve had ANY creditability...and ive been with MRS for a lot longer than that....so give me an idea what youd have to smile about before that??

average performance?

If only you were the same humble KLOWN you were back before you started comming here and letting MEAT inflate that head of yours...

Im not sure if you remember it KLOWN, but i spent more time beating you around MRS than any other player...in fact i think i even remember saying to you at some stage, that you were even on MRS more than me lol (which is a very unhealthy thing to do)

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:whats with the "two years" thing KLOWN?

its only been the last 6 months youve had ANY creditability...and ive been with MRS for a lot longer than that....so give me an idea what youd have to smile about before that??

average performance?

If only you were the same humble KLOWN you were back before you started comming here and letting MEAT inflate that head of yours...

Im not sure if you remember it KLOWN, but i spent more time beating you around MRS than any other player...in fact i think i even remember saying to you at some stage, that you were even on MRS more than me lol (which is a very unhealthy thing to do)

Klownz said grinning for "two days" but if two years makes your ego feel better then go with it. In the early days Klownz was anything but humble and that's a fact other players, including MEAT, will attest to. In the "early days" a lot of people were beating the Klownz so that is hardly an accomplishment. Klownz barely remembers you unlike it's memory of other players. Matter of fact last Klownz remembers of you in your "heyday" was a translocator going thru you on "Harbor Nights" and that translocator belonged to the legion known as Klownz. So come if you must . . . Klownz desires no credibility . . . Klownz has no ego to scratch . . . Klownz is not about winning or losing anymore . . . Klownz is all about the kill . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

It's been almost a year since the Ball of Fuzz bookmarked MRS and I have no memory of this Monkey Butt character.
I can attest to the Klownz' proficiency at dealing death to whomever he stalks.
Good luck backing up your words, Mr. Simean Gluteus.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Hehehe. Hermskii can feel the green gaze of Klownz upon the field of battle. Hermskii can see the saliva drool forth from Klownz's anticipatory mouth. Hermskii hears the breaths not taken as Klownz instinctively freezes when prey comes too close. Hermskii senses the tension of muscles clenching against themselves as Klownz adjust so silently to pounce. Hermskii sees the gradual leaning forward of Klownz though it be ever so nearly undetectable. I hear the final gradual inhale before the launch of attack.

Did you ever here the one about Ethiopian kid falling into the alligator pit? He ate 5 of them before they could get the kid out.
~Peace~

Hermskii

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

i would generally like to keep only one pet hate at a time.... but...

furball....who the f are you?! You were polite as pie when i was just beating you rediculaous 10 mins ago, now your on the forum holding KLOWN balls in your hand.... i sugest that you sit down lil kid and let the grown ups talk....

you prob wouldnt know me, and you dont need to....all you need to know is your an inconvieniant scrap of entrails in the road of my goals...so, maybe when the REAL players are playing....maybe you could find yourself a nice quiet lil spot to work on how to use a redeemer...rather than spraying it everywhere?
or alternativly, you could not run back to this wonderfully desperate housewives-esk forum and start talkin schmack...

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 pm

i can see certain site owners/moderators gagging on KLOWN chowder!!!

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:15 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:i can see certain site owners/moderators gagging on KLOWN chowder!!!
I certainly do remember bumMmonkeY...he had some game back in the day
and was on his way to Stardom...but he dissappeared for some reason.
Couldn't pay rent or lost his internet for a while? Not sure what it was.
Anyway I'm glad he is back and I'm glad he is stirring the pot.
Makes me feel invigorated. Makes me want to telefrag somebody.
Okay Klownz...take care of this has-been before I beat my MmonkeY.
I mean beat this MmonkeY... :|

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Horrible spanking, Bum-Boy.
You were 3 lousy points ahead of me and still behind Klownz.
Poor Klownz. Wouldn't want a BumMonkey so close behind me.
It seems I find Klownz hard to kill but you tasted my salty nuclear load more than several times on several maps. Rusty. Right. Sure. Dream on, Mental Midget.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fuzz_Ball on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ice

Post by Ice » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Fuzz_Ball wrote:Horrible spanking, Bum-Boy.
You were 3 lousy points ahead of me and still behind Klownz.
Poor Klownz. Wouldn't want a BumMonkey so close behind me.
It seems I find Klownz hard to kill but you tasted my salty nuclear load more than several times on several maps. Rusty. Right. Sure.
Also before all the MHM got on I saw Fuzzy was ahead by about 4-5 frags.
I assume if all us easy targets didnt get on it would have continued that way :P

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 am

ah ha ha! 3 or 4 points? i havnt even loaded ut99 for over 15 months now! now give me an excuse...i am quite proud of my 3 measly points...considering my connection also dropped out 5 times during that map numerous red dc icons and i had a ping of 500+ for the majority of it... believe me when i say this... you really have no qualities i am intimidated by.. your horrible spawn killing and sraying are amaturish to say the least....
the difference between you and the KLOWN is, when he talks, he actually has SOME skill to back it up! you lil man, have nothing at all.

to quote vin diesel "it dosnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile...as long as you dont lose to somebody who hasnt even played the game for nerly two years!" or something like that. lmfao.

from now on, if you wanna speak to me....raise your hand!
1 week to get back into the swing of things funball and youll be callin me daddy!

Oh my god, is that a MH talking about skill? last i checked you guys sit in packs of ten or more shooting frantically at monsters who are 90% glitchy and stuck on backgrounds so they cant fire back!..so by u being so horrible at ut99, should i be thanking you for easy frags? is that what you want??? lets face facts, if hairball coulda fragged you he woulda...but couldnt.
gee thanks!! and thank you for clarifying the fact that the idea of killing anything (including) hopeless players ISNT the idea of MRS...next time...ill let you spray a billion deemers around and ill make an exception for you.....KNOB!
hey you never know, if i start the trend others might follow...what does everyone say? anyone who isnt a reg at MRS gets a free pass...no shooting them, no xlocking....and then at the end we all come to your house and give you a foot massage. Stick to glitchy monsters.
oh yeah just to point out to all that statisticians here quoting fraggs i was also up 12 frags

Yeah MEAT, i left cuz of new work opportunities, but i wanst playing much MRS for some time before i left..i got tired of emptying rooms..it was getting really annoying.. i started playing insta at dawns deathmatch palace...but now im back....and (obviously) badder than ever..on my way to reign terror on YOUR winning streak....but first, i got some other business to deal with...and the list just seems to be growing lol ...
Maybe i should just stay off this forum, god they'll give memberships to anyone!! lol

Has-been??? consider me a will-be-again.

what the....i got away with the chowder comment?? woow...i didnt see that comming, i think herm actually likes censoring me...maybe he didnt notice??? hmmm...
bye for now

xoxo furballz sweety...see you soon xoxo

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 am

for some reason this dissapeared from my former post}...up 12 frags before dc's in angelTOWN... against that dude with the weird name....he is really good... I cant remember his name, hes got one of those names with () and {]} and stuff in it.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 am

bumMmonkeY wrote:Oh my god, is that a MH talking about skill? last i checked you guys sit in packs of ten or more shooting frantically at monsters who are 90% glitchy and stuck on backgrounds so they cant fire back!..so by u being so horrible at ut99, should i be thanking you for easy frags?
Come to Monster Hunt Mayhem and prove your allegations...
I promise not to laugh for more than 30-40 seconds when you die...

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 am

Hey Monkey Butt,
I've looked back at some of your prior posts from way back and came up with this conclusion:
You're just an angry little turd that no one likes.
It's the same old same old from you every single post.
I want my money back from wasting my time reading your grade school rantings.
Setup your UT just right, frag a few players but at the end of the day,
you are a sad sorry obsessive little elf of a man with no real life accomplishments.
I can't be bothered with your stupidity.
I'll leave when you enter the map just because you're an idiot.

Thank you and have a pleasant afternoon.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 am

I've done several google and firefox searches and I can't find a picture of an evil Fuzzball :(

I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way:

"Feel Fuzzy's Furious Fengeance!"