Klownz Smash

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Ice
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Klownz Smash

Post by Ice » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:16 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:Oh my god, is that a MH talking about skill? last i checked you guys sit in packs of ten or more shooting frantically at monsters who are 90% glitchy and stuck on backgrounds so they cant fire back!..so by u being so horrible at ut99, should i be thanking you for easy frags? is that what you want??? lets face facts, if hairball coulda fragged you he woulda...but couldnt.
gee thanks!! and thank you for clarifying the fact that the idea of killing anything (including) hopeless players ISNT the idea of MRS...next time...ill let you spray a billion deemers around and ill make an exception for you.....KNOB!
hey you never know, if i start the trend others might follow...what does everyone say? anyone who isnt a reg at MRS gets a free pass...no shooting them, no xlocking....and then at the end we all come to your house and give you a foot massage. Stick to glitchy monsters.
If your refering to what I said there was nothing in my post about skill. I aslo didn't spray and I dont think I saw any other MHM member spray I did see you spraying quite a few times though. I also saw your excuses when you didn't win a map because 'that was a bad map'. I thought such a "skilled" player as yourself should be able to beat any map no problem right? :P

Now before you get your pantie in a bunch
you don't have to reply defensivly and frantically by using insults every other word to make yourself seem tough.
I'm just pointing out what I saw since you brought it up.

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Seems bumMmonkeY caught a virtual proverbial "Expletive Deleted" slap from Ice . . . hehehehe . . . Klownz doesn't know Ice but Klownz is starting to like her a lot. . . So bumMmonkeY has pizzed off the Furious Fuzz_Ball and to top it off is doing the same to the {MHM}ers . . . better watch it . . . {MHM}ers are a tight knit group and travel in packs . . . . seven on one never ends up well for the "one" . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 pm

HellFire isn't around to do this so....
Wolf Howl!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Summon the pack!
Recon Squads!
Seize the high ground!
Fortify all defensive postions!
Snipers Ready!
Encircle the enemy!
All units move out!

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 pm

.....like im worried about a pack of monster hunters?! send 300 of em into a room with me....SHOW EM A REAL MONSTER!!!!

....like im remotely worried about the furball....my cat actually coughed up a furball last nite on my rug....first thing that came to mind when i saw that hidious lil tangled mess of hair and stomach juice was... hmmm, that pretty much sums up everything that lil wanna-be fuzball has said in this forum..

and to reply to your lil psycho-analysis furballs.... you couldnt be further from the truth on ALL your very "small" assumptions. Like in UT i would dominate you in real life with every attribute i have...how somebody would make an indepth assumption about my life and "size" of all things....is beyond comprehension...standing at 6 foot 7 and weighing 165kg's...i would imagine i too would lick you off my skin and cough you up on my favorite rug too! as for achievements...well the co-owner of a nationwide franchiser netting six figure profits anually, i literally can retire now at the tender age of 28 and do nothing but sit here and talk shite to you all day long...

Now, sure you can run run run away everytime i enter a map and use the excuse that im a d#$kweed....bottom line is this.....im not here to be "liked" im here to have fun beating people like you...everytime you leave, will only make it sweeter for me..cuz everytime im gunna let everyone know your runnin cuz i beat you so bad.

...to biomech...i spent years playing on MHM...was i good at it? no, prob not....but really at the end of the day....its well and truely not my cup o tea...sure some ppl like it... it just gets a lil confusing when Mh are in MRS criticising...im sure you have your own lil forum somewhere round here...

Now im obviously not here to make friends at all.....because the likes of you arse kissin' freaks like funbags and KLOWN and now bio-mech and EVEN people who dont even really play here.. next ill have halo players in here havin there two cents worth..

You all need to take a look at why this is even occuring...i came in this post to have a go at the KLOWN....and like lil wanna-be's you have all jumped to his defense so much so that klown hardly has to even say a word...like lil misguided sheep, youve chimed in and started talking what you cant backup. Far as im concerned from here on in, if you cant backup your attitude or words in MRS....dont step up and talk here...
And the same goes with real life fuzball!

the fact that i have been playing at MRS for longer than anyone one of you knobjockys sticky taped together.. counts for the fact that when, you come to my level, you can speak chit to me!

I mearly expressed that i didnt like the map...full stop...thats not an excuse.. mearly an opinion... had i have said, i hate that map and thats the only reason i lost...sure then, you could say its an excuse...

..the only time i sparyed was in that horrible spawn killer map....and at the end i appologised to everyone for being a nasty spawn killer/sparayer...but when everyone else is doing it..i happen to be VERY efficient at it..i too have spent hundreds of hours over at CG learning the gentle art of spawn killing....sometimes the only way to end a map quickly is out skill the b-jesus out of all the other players, and again, that is the reason we all play right? and at the end of the map was the reason MY name was atop the results list.

Good example of spray? AngleTOWN with funkball.... SHADOWOFDEATH and i were the only ones running and gunning....
where was fuz? atop the buildings raining down deemers on everyone...fact the only time i saw her (yeah youve been demoted to female status as a nasty drag queen) was when i over shot an xloc moment and fell off the building.

Now before you go and shoot your mouth off again precious keep in mind this... you have to back it up...although you know you cant....i expect to hear empty self inflation again next post.

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:15 pm

What a waste of skin this kid is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 pm

you just cant help yourself can you??
youve proved my point beyond anything else i have to say....

You want the last say...say it here, cuz you wont get it at MRS..

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 am

Have some advice you can ignore for free:

Just because I'm making fun of you, it doesn't mean mean I'm an arse-kisser, it just means that even people who don't play your gametype want to make fun of you, I wonder why that is.

Take it from someone with experience, if you just post a long rant, people generally don't care.

My advice would be to put your complaints in blocks, or separated out amongst several posts.

This will make them easier to digest, because most people (me included) won't read a rant unless it's well presented, which is why me and gopo take so much time with ours, and they have an effect.

Anyway, best of like making as many people hate you as as possible.

Awesome pic Fuzzy! :mrgreen:

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm

LOL thanks for the advice bio...ill take that onboard...

However, my main goal is not to make friends by sugar-coating everything i say...(which i may add is the case with 99% of ppl in this forum) Sure i give credit where credit is due... i understand the pecking order and you will find me to be quite respectful of players known to be better than me....but...im not the type of arrogant A-hole to be directly dissrespectfull of ppl who are not better than me...BUT....players who are not better than me AND are openly expressive of their opinions about MY performance.... well thats just like duck season as far as im concerned...

An example of this is found directly in fuzball's picture he has posted... it is really easy to be all of those things behind a keyboard...and i got nothin to hide with my big-noting... i will face ANY opponent on MRS...hell ill even go to MH or DAWNS or whatever...and if i get flogged...well i will admit it and tell that player gg and mean it...

Its no secret that the KLOWN has become good at MRS...hell, when we get some time together to slog it out im really anticipating that he will be quite a difficult opponent. and i have made it apparent that i have no quarms with this...if the KLOWN is as good as everyone says, than he will get my respect and a gg, hell he already does, as i said to MEAT, he deserves it more than anyone, hes put down more hours than most ppl here!

That dosnt mean i dont HATE the KLOWN!!!! :evil:

THAT is what drives me to keep playing...you can ask anyone of the players here what it is that compells them to keep playing this horribly out of date,Old (yet still the best) game? and everyone of them will tell you because its the challange that there is someone out there who will beat you....if your the best player of all time...why would you keep playing? Take MEAT for example..hes not around very often because (a. Hes consistantly better than you and i would ever dream of being... and (b. im pretty sure hes too busy trying to engage a sex life. (and c. well i was just compelled to say PING!

I am a chit-stirrer, yes, and that will never change...outside of ut i am a quiet, nice considerate person...not at all geeky, with a passionate hate for just about every other online game created...i play my game how i play it, this will also never change..i am NOT to proud to say that sumone has beaten me when they have, and im not a going to kneel her and have my lips tainted rainbow color because the only legacy i have to get to the top is by blowing complements up a certain childrens entertainers fudge tunnel!
i think the best way to sum it all up is "this server is not for the weak...you cant hang...than leave!!!

I am here to kill you alll....my redeemer will sort the men from the boys!

...and then the men from the men who like to put on makeup and hang out with boys!

....Then the men who like to hang out with men who like to put on makeup and hang out with boys....

and so on....

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Fuzz_Ball wrote:What a waste of skin this kid is.

I like this one better:

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 pm

HEY! The restraining order says clearly, stay from within 150yards of my house?! probation is not gunna be happy that your takin pics of me thru my loungeroom window in my undies again!!!!

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:HEY! The restraining order says clearly, stay from within 150yards of my house?! probation is not gunna be happy that your takin pics of me thru my loungeroom window in my undies again!!!!
A man that big shouldn't wear white... :|

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 am

LOL what are you saying MEAT? you want him to take it off???

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Gaming is for fun, if I'm not skilled enough to face real players it doesn't mean I can't criticise them from the safety of my team based server. :P
you can ask anyone of the players here what it is that compells them to keep playing this horribly out of date,Old (yet still the best) game? and everyone of them will tell you because its the challange that there is someone out there who will beat you
You don't meet many Monster Hunters do you? :mrgreen:

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm

bio i gots no beef...sure i can take whatever insults or googled pics you can throw at me..but i have an opinion that if you cant backup insults with bettering me or giving me a damn good game at MRS, maybe not posting scmack is the best idea. The only way to really deliver a decent insult greater than what ive seen so far is to post a pic of the results page...showing me lose horribly (which was quite dissapointing no one posted the results of my rediculous loss the other day i thought fuzbucket woulda been all over that one!)

criticism can be given so many ways...you havnt been disrespectfully critical.. and i would love to play you again at ut regardless of your skill level...my point is being misconstrued..

Like fuz you can go back thru my posts and have a look (if you could be fugged, i say go an do something more constructive with yoour life) whereas he has said that my posts have all been whinging and whatnot, i believe my only points have been about spawn killing (at a time when MRS was getting rediculous, before spawn protect and with much smaller CG-ish maps, back when a monster-kill wasnt unheard of at MRS)And the changes implemented today are what seperate MRS from servers like CG...CG's generally hate MRS maps, and MRS generally hate CG's maps as they are two seperate mods. also i did An aimbot review...and some other random posts..i wouldnot call anything i have said here at hermskii.com in ANY gametype forums pointless, ranting.
I have MRS interests at heart...and a lil unhealthy animosity never hurts the game. afterall..animosity is the spice of life!!!

I love MRS and i have no ambition to taint it in anyway...i think MEAT has got it just right as it is at the moment but it wasnt always that way...although i showed quite alot of distaste for the bot skill increase, in retrospect it has turned out to be one of the bigger drawing cards...back then the bots were hopelessly docile and xlocking a bot was too easy... but like all things and being a creature of comfort, it took some adjusting, but hey, has it made the server better, well yes indeed it has..

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:36 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote: changes implemented today are what seperate MRS from servers like CG...
I have MRS interests at heart...
I love MRS and i have no ambition to taint it in anyway...
i think MEAT has got it just right as it is at the moment.
I think this mMonkeY is a genius... :P
I'm off for the next two days...so if anyone wants to BLEED... :twisted: