Klownz Smash

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Fuzz_Ball
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Klownz Smash

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am

[quote="MEAT"]And what also is a little confusing to me is...we both are shooting at the same monster for the same amount of time but only one of us can get the kill. But I shot the monster just as much as you did? [quote]
That's a peeve for me too.
You can spend a half an hour chipping away at some boss's 500,000 health points and get killed. Someone joins the map and POW-POW, kills the super boss with 2 shots scoring ALL the points. It has worked to my advantage though.
The whole idea is DON'T GET KILLED.

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm

OMG you silly lil KLOWN...if i were ANYWHERE near service/reception i would melt that smug ugly smile of your face...mix it in with my morning coffe and drink it!

Unfortunately for me, and VERY fortunately for you KLOWN, i am currently living in the middle of australia, where there is NO internet!!

Im shaking in anticipation for the next time we MEAT!!

My advice to you KLOWN.....get better!!!

On the other hand..hello everyone else...hope all is well with you all... cant wait to get back to MRS and catch up... till then, take care :)

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:OMG you silly lil KLOWN...if i were ANYWHERE near service/reception i would melt that smug ugly smile of your face...mix it in with my morning coffe and drink it!
It puts a smile to my face when people challenge and talk chit to others... :)
Reminds me of the days when I was the trouble maker... :twisted:

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm

MEAT wrote:
bumMmonkeY wrote:OMG you silly lil KLOWN...if i were ANYWHERE near service/reception i would melt that smug ugly smile of your face...mix it in with my morning coffe and drink it!
It puts a smile to my face when people challenge and talk chit to others... :)
Reminds me of the days when I was the trouble maker... :twisted:

Isn't this the asshat that's been talking trash for two years now?
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Killer Klownz wrote:Isn't this the asshat that's been talking trash for two years now?
Now that's funny...true...but funny... :lol:

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:54 pm

KLOWN, you may remember me as the asshat who spent 3 years being the top regular at MRS and dominated everyone...(except MEAT)...YOU especially,(because you also spent quite alot of time at MRS) you would have wanted to have gotten a damn site better than back then...cuz as i remember it...Loque was a harder challange... you never beat me, i remember when you came to MRS....i was there watching you spray for the first time.... and im not talking SH*%...i will be back...i will R*PE you all over MRS!!

Stay out of it MEAT...i know its hard to hear ppl have a rant about your boyfriend...but hes big enough and sure as hell ugly enough to fight his own battles :P

Keep an eye out for a new post called "KLOWN kisses a mOnkeybUm"

Sure, i admit, im as rusty as hell at the moment....jesus, ive almost reverted back to nOob status again...it has been 12 months since i have even loaded UT99.. (and ut3 on xbox eats a$$) but ill be back real soon...training....then ill call you out KLOWN....once and for all!!!

UGH! now i gotta DL UT GOTY cuz apparently mine is corrupted....

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote:KLOWN, you may remember me as the asshat who spent 3 years being the top regular at MRS and dominated everyone...(except MEAT)...YOU especially,
First comes the bragging and chest thumping . . . . Didn't know MEAT was keeping rankings. MEAT you got those old rankings he "dominated"?

bumMmonkeY wrote:and im not talking SH*%...i will be back... Stay out of it MEAT
Then comes the threats . . .

bumMmonkeY wrote:Sure, i admit, im as rusty as hell at the moment....jesus, ive almost reverted back to nOob status again...
Then the excuses . . .
bumMmonkeY wrote:i will be back...i will R*PE you all over MRS!!
Then the homophobic references . . .

If your gonna play then play, don't talk . . .

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes, Play more and talk less and when you do talk, let's tone down the rhetoric a couple of notches. Yes, consider that the warning.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

All I wanna say is quit puking
and
start nuking.

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I'm going to stay out of this one...but it is funny... :)
Sounds like a young MEAT...spraying with my mouth and not my weapon.

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 am

and here i was thinking that is what a forum was exactly, im gunna connect now...see if i can actually get on MRS

And i will go on and on and on....and you wont do anything about it KLOWN....i will resolve this with my redeemer...end of story...

AND....btw....your only "homosexual" if you take it!!!

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 am

well that was fun, maybe im not as rusty as i thought....(damn, cant use that excuse anymore)

MEAT made a referance that the reason everybody hates KLOWN is because hes the new "DYNAMO" Now there are quite a few players i know that have their few months of playing ut well beyond what is fit for human consumption. and as a result become quite good at ut... HOWEVER, i dunno if youve ever tried it, but it only takes a few months of absence to totally loose most skill that has made you what you were...
(silent bob comes to mind) so i say enjoy it while it lasts KLOWN.
It has been nothing but apparent that the only reason you "talk the talk" now is because you have MEAT as a pledging allie.(and i supose with backup like that on MEATS own forum i sopose that goes a long way..but i aint gunna sugar coat it cuz im affraid of the backlash of the hoards of MEATsuckers)...but as history has shown, meat is as shallow as your local kiddy pool....he only likes to commend his own kind (ie. server admins.) and anyone beyond that isnt worth his time or effort...or so it seems.. but having said that...as an almost fictional charictor in a game that can be easily forgotten that he is actually a real person, almost makes it 3/4 of his appeal as an egotistic arrogant pri$%..kinda makes it all the more fun when you actually do get to frag him.... you klown on the other hand...are just riding coat-tails..

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am

bumMmonkeY wrote:...but as history has shown, meat is as shallow as your local kiddy pool....he only likes to commend his own kind (ie. server admins.) and anyone beyond that isnt worth his time or effort...or so it seems.. but having said that...as an almost fictional charictor in a game that can be easily forgotten that he is actually a real person, almost makes it 3/4 of his appeal as an egotistic arrogant pri$%..kinda makes it all the more fun when you actually do get to frag him.... you klown on the other hand...are just riding coat-tails..

Did you steal azzhat's lollipop one day or something MEAT?

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 am

bumMmonkeY wrote: history has shown, meat is as shallow as your local kiddy pool....he only likes to commend his own kind (ie. server admins.) and anyone beyond that isnt worth his time or effort...or so it seems.. but having said that...as an almost fictional charictor in a game that can be easily forgotten that he is actually a real person, almost makes it 3/4 of his appeal as an egotistic arrogant pri$%..kinda makes it all the more fun when you actually do get to frag him....
You know I'm starting to like this guy... :roll:
Now get back to pestering Klownz before I start not liking you... :shock:

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am

MEAT wrote:[Now get back to pestering Klownz before I start not liking you... :shock:

More like entertaining or amusing. Klownz has had a grin for two days now . . . .