Sooooooooo

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Killer Klownz

Sooooooooo

Post by Killer Klownz » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Hermskii wrote:Klownz should do that. So should MEAT. I want everyone to play at CG!
Sooooooooo . . . . Klownz jumps the fence into Sanctuary . . . 3 players leave in about 3 minutes or less . . . one calls Klownz an "offensive" name but what made that really funny was as soon as he did it Hermskii's "Zero Tolerance Offensive Language" banner pops up. Not the first time this player has done it so Hermskii might want to look at that "Zero Tolerance" policy . . . and finally one player just stands there like a zombie refusing to play now that Klownz is in the map . . . props to Shadow'O'Death who came in actually played . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

MEAT

Re: Sooooooooo

Post by MEAT » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Killer Klownz wrote:
Hermskii wrote:Klownz should do that. So should MEAT. I want everyone to play at CG!
Sooooooooo . . . . Klownz jumps the fence into Sanctuary . . . 3 players leave in about 3 minutes or less . . .
In 2003-05 I had the same problem on CG...people would just live. Sure I would
see one or two want-to-be players getting blood on my boots but that was it.
Regulars and so called "better players" were scarce. Oh I forgot, I would see
a lot of aliases back then...I use to be an admin for CG so I had a habit of writing
down IP's, still do. So it was funny seeing the so called "better players" using aliases
to try and hide from me.
Anyway, if you decide to visit CG be prepared to be frustrated with people leaving
and calling you names...and others coming back using aliases.
Or if you just want to play for fun use an aliases yourself.

BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by BIOMECH » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 am

Don't give up, I enjoy you joining.

Nice seeing all these campers and sprayers and spawnkillers insulting other people...ahhh irony :roll:

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 am

Remember - I NEVER leave a server unless I really HAVE to go. :wink:
I have fun playing with just about anybody.*
*(Except Cheaters and actual jerks)
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:33 am

Hook wrote:Remember -I have fun playing with just about anybody.
(Except Cheaters and actual jerks)
For a sec there I thought you were talking about me... :P

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 am

MEAT wrote:For a sec there I thought you were talking about me... :P

Naw . .. he would have mentioned sprayers then . . . .

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am

Killer Klownz wrote:
MEAT wrote:For a sec there I thought you were talking about me... :P
Naw . .. he would have mentioned sprayers then . . . .
Well I am a product of the CG generation...what's your excuse?

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am

MEAT wrote:Well I am a product of the CG generation...what's your excuse?

Klownz gets into that blood frenzy and goes spazzy . . . But you figure the sprayers would have learned by now that we can also out-spray them too . . . .

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Killer Klownz wrote:
MEAT wrote:Well I am a product of the CG generation...what's your excuse?
Klownz gets into that blood frenzy and goes spazzy . . . But you figure the sprayers would have learned by now that we can also out-spray them too . . . .
The thing about spraying is that it varies between servers and maps.
For example I had a CG regular come over to MRS and play against me on DM-DarkCity.
And of course he took the high ground and began to spray at what ever was below.
You see the problem or difference is my bots are a little more aggressive then they are at CG.
They fight back.
So at the end of the game he had 8 frags and 21 deaths.

And he didn't even give up a "GG" before he left... :(

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

Hey you lucky server owners !!!

Klownz, you say that people leave when you're in game. See your ping and theirs and you have THE answer. The extra low ping you have (and MEAT have) on your own server is considered like something particulary unfair by anyone else. Even if it's totally normal that your own PC provides that kind of ping to you.
But if you play on CG against some players with pings about 100, like yours, I think you can find many of them to play with you and... beat you I think.

Death Inc (actually Wind Shadow I think) has an extra low ping (about 35 on CG) and sees many players leave when he's in game. More, he is convinced that high ping is an excuse for those who can't play in front of these kind of 'cheat pings'.

The thing is that if you are a good player (you both are and Death Inc too) I mean, players that know the maps very well, and if you have the advantage of a ping under 50, you MUST win all the maps. Otherwise, you'd be a really 'low player' :wink:

I think that a player who uses UT with a very low ping couldn't stand to play with a 280 ping, except if the others have the same kind of ping.

And this is also a dead horse (like the sprayers theme) !!!!! LOL MEAT !
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 am

Klownz is in no way bragging about people leaving, Klownz is simply frustrated by it.

Ping is vastly over-rated. Klownz does 90% of Its playing at MRS where most players have the same or better ping than Klownz (averages around 120 at MRS). As a matter of fact Klownz will have a ping of about 65 - 70 when playing at CG because the Klownz does not live far from Hermskii. Klownz will take a skilled player over a player with better ping any day. The problem Klownz has with CG is the speed, it's simply to slow for Klownz taste. As far as ping goes at CG, Klownz thinks it's irrelevant due to the spawn-killing and small size maps. A player gets a sweet spot near 3 or 4 spawn points and no matter your ping your going down to that players redeemers. It's the luck of the spawn. As far as Wind-Shadow goes, he/she is a CG player. He/she gets on MRS, isn't winning, calls it boring and leaves. Some people like the small maps, slow speed, bots with a sign that says "Please shoot me", and spawn-killing; Wind-Shadow is one of them. Not Klownz style for the most part unless Klownz is bored. Klownz likes bigger maps and the hunt. People don't like it when you hunt them and not the bots. Hence and forthwith, they leave calling you names on the way out, especially at CG.

Klownz isn't calling Itself a better player than anyone else, just different. Evidently different enough . . . .

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 am

I gotta somewhat agree with KK on ping.
Especially with Redeemer!
It is more of a handicap with regular UT weapons than with redeemer.
I used to play UT on dial-up all the time and you can take advantage of a bad ping and score pretty well.
You gotta learn to anticipate things in advance - this helps a lot.
I actually wrote a small article on playing with a bad ping.
Not much but it did help many players using dial-up.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

I played on 56K at first for several years in fact. I know too many players that simply ruled on 56K to call it too much of a problem in Redeemer mods. I think the best I saw was either Deadman Walking or that country guy that I forgot his name. Something about an Armadillo I'd almost swear. Scify, who am I thinking of? Nameless, you might know too.
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 am

You're right about Deadman Walking Herm, he always played good with his 56k and there ids also a curious thing with very high pings (!!??) Brutal Killer always had a ping higher than 300/350 and was doing well in fast/small maps as Hook said : he anticipates a lot in some special maps (always the 8 or 7 same chosen by him) and I observed that he was not playing in the same time than the others. Just like if he wasn't playing in the same map !!! No danger for him to be blown by his own deemers. This happens sometimes with good low pings. But in that case it's almost impossible to be hidden behind a wall corner and get people at the other side with hook shots.

As we know... a great subject ! :wink:
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Killer Klownz wrote:Sooooooooo . . . . Klownz jumps the fence into Sanctuary . . . 3 players leave in about 3 minutes or less . . . one calls Klownz an "offensive" name but what made that really funny was as soon as he did it Hermskii's "Zero Tolerance Offensive Language" banner pops up. Not the first time this player has done it so Hermskii might want to look at that "Zero Tolerance" policy . . . and finally one player just stands there like a zombie refusing to play now that Klownz is in the map . . . props to Shadow'O'Death who came in actually played . . . [/color][/b]

Once again Klownz is called nasty names at CG and once again the CG "Zero Tolerance Offensive Language" goes down in flames . . . What does "Zero Tolerance Offensive Language" really mean? . . . Are there rules for some and other rules for others at CG? . . . Inquiring Klownz want to know . . . .