Ok, everything is ok now..

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
-HellFire-
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Ok, everything is ok now..

Post by -HellFire- » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 am

We discussed a LOT yesterday and I think most of it is fine now.
No need to admin or start more discussions.
Only because one ''poll'' that started this crap.
SO WE'RE DONE NOW!

BIOMECH

Re: Ok, everything is ok now..

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 am

Indeed, although the outward appearance is bad we talk for hours on MSN, and it's all friendly stuff.

And to prove we're doing well again, here's an extract from MSN messenger.
MSN Chatlog.txt
I know it's a long read, but it makes a point...We do good banter :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm

That's too funny. You addressed no problems in your chat other than the fact I'm disliked. You guys just do not get it.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Edited Post.

I give up.
Last edited by BIOMECH on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ice

Post by Ice » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Sadly I agree again with Gopo. You guys don't see that the problem is not just "oh some people didnt like the atta0 poll".
Theres a reason for that.
Whenever I go on the server the attitude from certain people is do it my way or leave the server. But last time I checked Hermskii owns the server so he is the only one with the right to openly tell someone to get off HIS server.
Some people on the servers are getting nasty to each other. I've seen screens of really disgusting things to read from people. Its horrible the way some people are getting treated. I go on the server to have a good time but instead one person disagrees with the group and all I can see for the next hour is "NAAB NAAB NAAB LOSER GET OFF THE SERVER YOU F**CKING A** NAAB NAAB NAAB NAAB NAAB." THAT is the problem not a small little poll about a map.

I don't really want Gopo as an admin. He probably knows I don't really like the stuff he does. I can respect him still though because I know he can make the people who think they own the server and everyone on it stop their behavior.

It may be better for now for some people but unless I actually can go on the server and see an improvement from what I saw the past 3 days I played I'll still vote Gopo to be admin.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

So we make 2 threads saying it's over and we will try to keep our disputes on MSN.
I post a big chatlog that proves we're friends again and have put it behind us.
And he *still* says he's disliked and we just don't get what's happening.

Yes the server is out of control, I won't deny it and it would be stupid to say it wasn't.

But even with that, gopostal seems to have a personal problem with me and has made it obvious for quite some time, regardless of what I say or do.

I would like to see a cleaner server, but I would also like to be around to enjoy it.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Since looks like everyone agrees in keeping the forum clean is the best thing to do, there´s no point in continue posting on this or the others threads.

I´m pretty confident that, from now on, all this will be handled in private. So please, don´t post here anymore unless you have something good to say. This is not a place to attack other members.

THINK FIRST, THEN POST
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Everytime we have a big forum fight I end up feeling depressed, so this sounds good to me.
Sorry to any offence I caused gopo or others, the past has shown we're capable of getting along just fine.

In one of my "see the light" moments I realised that we're all very complex, we will never know the years or even decades of experience that each of us has gone through. It's impossible to know exactly how another thinks and feels, which is of course the root of all arguments.

We can debate, argue, and fight all we like, but I've hit the conclusion that we will never truly understand each other.
We could do great things if we kept an open mind, but that is something we can ALL agree on...

That's easier said than done! :D

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Awwwww! That is all so sweet folks!

C'mon! Put your dresses back on and come out fighting. Fight to the death people! Don't stop now.

While the Admin can manipulate behavior on servers and forums, in the end, it is really all about the people on the forum and the way they treat each other here and in game. I see a lot of "Passion" here but sadly it is critical and destructive like a early uncivilized community. That is OK with me to a point. I can wait to see what the tide brings in after the winds of change have blown. Do any of you think I haven't seen all of this before? LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii