New maps

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

New maps

Post by Hermskii » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 am

After taking way too long, I have finally put on two of HellFire's maps. They are MH-AncientRuins and MH-MinesOfNapali][. Enjoy! Sorry for the delay HellFire.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Re: New maps

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 am

Slow but sure moves the passage of Hermskii :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 am

Very well said BIOMECH!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Speaking of maps, I want one removed!! It pisses me off because of the darn boss that's nearly impossible, and that would be the "Sector Alpha" or whatever it's called. There's this green transparent Skaarj that's hard to see, and he shoots the ASMD shock cells that are easy to get hit by, and it does a CRAP load of damage, and it knocks you across the room, and it makes your screen flash making it hard to find him again, and he shoots fast, and he can go in the spawn room that's VERY small, AND there's TWO of them!!! Not the least bit fair! They both have loads of health, and I lost 21 lives without killing a single one of them and thats when i decided I was through with that map! I don't usually lose my temper on these things, but THAT is just ridiculous!!! Please please PLEASE just remove it or maybe someone can download the map and make adjustments to them so it's at LEAST fair! Sorry for yelling... :wink:
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 pm

This should be in the "MHM Change LOG"...

I guess you're talking about USSR-Volkov_Sector, the snowy map based in Russia. I agree those two Irridated Skaarj are a nightmare, for the reasons you listed, but the rest of the map is okay. A version of it with less health for the Skaarj might be a good idea, because right now they're just lifesuckers. Even with 8 people everyone gets slaughtered and they almost totally ruin the map. Once the team even mapvoted when we realised the fight was close.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:01 pm

I like that map, please lets not suggest removing maps only adding maps
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I have to agree that if a map has a monster or two in it that kill you to death way too much and do so even when you are attacking as a team, that map should be removed. This makes me wonder if we should not have a "Fix This Map" topic under the UT developement section. Keep on suggesting adds and removes in the MHM Change Log topic but if you have great reason to think it is worth someboy's effort for the good of the people to have a map "fixed" then mention the map name and the describe the problem there. I bet we can get plenty of little issues fixed that can make maps much better and we'll have to make sure to use a proper naming convention for new maps to avoid file mismatch issues. I'll start it now.
~Peace~

Hermskii