"Family Bonds"fix

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
monastis88

"Family Bonds"fix

Post by monastis88 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

:D
Hi gents.
On the map mentioned in the subject,at the start,there are 2 areas.Area 1 has access to kegs,and grav boots,and shield belts.Area 2 has an enhanced shock rifle.Does anyone know how to open these areas please?

BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: "Family Bonds"fix

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:58 am

"fix" seems a strange title...

The health, shields, and boots is opened by breaking the statue in the middle of the spawn area, and the ESR rifle is at the end of a small bunny tracks course. I don't know where that course is, but it's there...somewhere. :wink:

Also, if you use the jumpboots to reach the cliffs around the spawn you can find a redeemer or two.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 am

Use a ''lift jump'' to reach it or if you have boots you can take the sc in the second picture.

And this is a sc so you don't have to do the falling blocks part.
Make sure you choose the right teleport :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Welcome to the show monastis88! This is awesome in that I spoke with this new member before he posted his question here on the forum. I told him that I would have bet him that he's get the answer to his question within 12hrs of posting it here because I knew you folks ruled. I think it was answered in less than 10 hours and with pictures too!

BIOMECH and HellFire, you people rule! Thanks for spending your time and effort here helping others! I knew I could count on our members here! There BIOMECH! Feel like you are contributing more now? Feel better? Awesome!

Hey monastis88, now it is time for you to go to the "Welcome to the Show" part of the forum and follow the directions on the first post by me. Justclick on the big yellow bird on the top left of this screen and you will be taken to the forum home page that list all of the forums. It will make sense to you. Peace and Welcome to the Show!
~Peace~

Hermskii

monastis88

Post by monastis88 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks for the useful info peeps.I tried it ,but i am unable to destroy the statue :shock: You can stop laughing in a few minutes. :P
I shot at it with rockets etc.I did play it offline.Since i couldn,t destroy the statue i was also unable to attempt to access the portal for the enhanced shock rifle,because,as you all know,you need to jump to that portal,when the elevator stops at the midpoint on the wall.
Please,someone tell me how to eliminate that zen like statue.Its kinda lamely funny,shooting at it ,and only seeing it move a bit each time.In case i didn,lt mention it b4 :) i dont play mhm that much. :mrgreen:
Thanks for all your help!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm

OK people. He has a question. Jump in! Test it yourselves and find the answer for him already! JUMP! I'm shocked HellFire or BIOMECH or EA-Elemental hasn't already posted the answer. Hurry! I've got money on this bet.
~Peace~

Hermskii

monastis88

Post by monastis88 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am

:D Its cool.I only need to know how to get rid of that statue so i can get that portal open with the boots,keg,and shield.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 am

monastis88 wrote::D Its cool.I only need to know how to get rid of that statue so i can get that portal open with the boots,keg,and shield.
Shoot 6 rockets against it and you'll be fine. :)
And you don't need boots for the lift jump, it's only the harder way.