Herm was that you?

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
BiGbOsS
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Herm was that you?

Post by BiGbOsS » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am

I noticed that herm put my map on the server so i was testing it out when all of sudden Hermskii hopped on!
There were some features that lead me to believe that it wasnt the real hermskii, but i could be wrong.
So herm was that you?
(This happened at around 10:30pm my time which i believe is about 12:30 your time....)
I dont want to sound to negative here but i just dont want a fake Hermskii running around, one is enough :lol:
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Blood Asp

Re: Herm was that you?

Post by Blood Asp » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 am

i've been seeing some suspiciously acting Hermskii's too, from ones that never talk and seem to play like a total noob to MH, always getting lost and shooting other players... i saw him on the dU server playing AFO, and not once did he even say hello, just seemed strange, either hermskii has gone all shy or someones being a copycat.

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 am

I have a PC and my son has a PC. They are never both set up at the same time. We usually share mine. He can't spell or even write for that matter. I have been plating a little lately so I changed the player install name to Hermskii and played. I forgot to change it back to Hermskii Jr. and my son was playing last night. So in short, no it wasn't me but it was my son. I'll change the name back to remove all doubt. A few things to consider when trying to determine if it is really me:

1. If it is me, I'll be wearing my read Skaarj skin that I always wear and my name will be Hermskii.

2. I will hardly ever play on servers that aren't mine though I have recently.

3. I will always chat and say hello and all of that good stuff and especially will GG at the end of any game. I will never be rude or ignore anyone talking to me though I do miss some chat directed at me sometimes.

4. So if I seem odd in any way, it may not be me and I may have just forgot to change my player name back to my kids player name at the time he logged in and started playing.

5. I never shoot other players on purpose and I play with guided purpose unless I step outside for a smoke, get up to get a beer, go to use the potty or am on the phone.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

okay makes sense was just hoping it wasnt another guy running around saying he was the admin.

some of those things you mentioned that let us know your yourself are what led me to believe that he wasnt you.
BoSs is in the HOUSE!