TooHi seems to really be that good...

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: TooHi seems to really be that good...

Post by Hermskii » Mon May 03, 2010 10:08 pm

After another fun night at CG I can say I finally won a few. Hard not to win when you get the sweet spot but still, you have to get it. Hard to do sometimes and then you have to settle for the loop of poop. I had plenty of poop tonight but I did get in a few crushing wins. Just not as many as the crushing loses I got too.

I wish everybody would not use these other names. I hate that they talk to me and know who I am and I don't know what to say so I'm just nice to them. It just doesn't feel right playing with people under different names.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm

TooHi also uses aliases that alwys begin with 'Too' - he was using one of these other names and i said 'hi TooHi' and he just laughed lol...he IS good tho, and I think his fav. map is Death Valley Falls for some reason....
SOD

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 am

Well, Death Valley Falls is a Fun map - he has Some taste anyway. :lol:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Fri May 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Ya Death Valley Falls is cool - I'm one to like to sit in a safe secure place as a base in that passageway under that waterfall...just like i do in Dark City....hide in that warehouse - doesnt mean i'm skeered, i just like the challenge of somebody tryin to come in there and get me lol....Death Valley Utah is a whole diffrerent ball game though, with all those rocks/nooks/crannies lol.....We all have our different modes of operandi :twisted:
SOD

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri May 14, 2010 11:17 pm

I see TooHi over at Hooks...let me go run him off....

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 am

And mEAT never returned. Maybe he is still buried in ruble. Come back to us MEAT. Don't go to the light!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 am

ya he's never 'too hi' to come rattle some cages...another thing he does is leave at the end when he knows he's gonna lose....funny how he laughs when you kill him too - as if 'that dont hurt' lol....

your day will come, TooPanocha
SOD

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Hermskii wrote:Interesting indeed then. Nobody has this person on their radar. I hear he plays like an old regular would. I have not played him but did get owned by ~_~ a few times tonight. He reminds me of KB or Viruz. He just grabs the best spot first and starts hookin the bombs. All is fair in love and redeemer war. I played the most I've played in years today which equals about 10 rounds. Hard to play when I suck and I know I'm much better than this. My timing is all off.
LOL funny I saw that post coz I could bet a lot TooHi is Death Inc (also called Wind Shadow sometimes).
Why do I think he is DI : I always had some exchanges with him about his famous extra low ping and he always denied that could have any influence on his wons.
So does TooHi when you say he's got many ping wons (and he never choses any other map than "low ping maps". And he uses the same words than DI to tell that he is only a good player and that ping doesn't help at all !!! The same modest guy as you can see !
One more thing, he leaves when some maps are selected : exactly the same maps that the other low ping DI always refused to play.
Another clue... He leaves as soon as he doesn't lead the game (did someone say "like DI")

May be all those observations are coincidences... everything is possible... :P :P :P
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 pm

You're right, he's Wind Shadow too...i can tell from the same laugh and also leaves right b4 the end when he knows he's gonna lose...i guess from all the laughin he does during the game, he don't want the last laugh on him lol...
SOD

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

You're right, he's Wind Shadow too...i can tell from the same laugh and also leaves right b4 the end when he knows he's gonna lose...i guess from all the laughin he does during the game, he don't want the last laugh on him lol...
SOD

David

Post by David » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

So, did Meat meet and then beat him? Or did Meat meet and then was beaten? Say that 5 times fast. :D
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:05 am

Meat & Repeat were sittin on a fence - Meat fell off, so who was left ?
SOD

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 am

LePoLoo wrote:
Hermskii wrote:Interesting indeed then. Nobody has this person on their radar. I hear he plays like an old regular would. I have not played him but did get owned by ~_~ a few times tonight. He reminds me of KB or Viruz. He just grabs the best spot first and starts hookin the bombs.
LOL funny I saw that post coz I could bet a lot TooHi is Death Inc (also called Wind Shadow sometimes).
Why do I think he is DI : I always had some exchanges with him about his famous extra low ping and he always denied that could have any influence on his wons.
So does TooHi when you say he's got many ping wons (and he never choses any other map than "low ping maps". And he uses the same words than DI to tell that he is only a good player and that ping doesn't help at all !!! The same modest guy as you can see !
One more thing, he leaves when some maps are selected : exactly the same maps that the other low ping DI always refused to play.
Another clue... He leaves as soon as he doesn't lead the game (did someone say "like DI")

May be all those observations are coincidences... everything is possible... :P :P :P
MEAT wrote:Closest IP I have is 76.107.96.12...belonged to I).I. (Death Inc)
But this is going back a few years.
If it's I).I he sure isn't good.

And yes I did run him off...duh... :roll:

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 am

MEAT wrote:And yes I did run him off...duh... :roll:
Did you "run" him off - or "beat" him off? - errr - never mind! :oops: I don't want to know I think. :|
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777