Good Luck Everyone

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
-HellFire-
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Good Luck Everyone

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 pm

mars007 wrote:HellFire, nice picture men.
Nice to see You.
:wink:
Not much going on at all Mars, just the usual MHM wars every month.

And thanks :wink:

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

+ POTS, as a friend, you are looking for love in the wrong place. With this attitude, you are looking like an oversensitive nerd and it is not good for you. All you should have done is say, like Supreme suggested, "I'm tired and I won't make any other change". So what? Worst case scenario, server was shutted down. SO WHAT? We could still have fun on msn instead of having this stupid argument towards an stupid game and an stupid server.
Rei how nice from you, why didn't you say those words before? I only listened from you "it's all useless server will die, I'm gonna shut it down unless regulars come back and TDM is added etc etc etc"
Did you say one single time "Are you ok with the changes? Please take your time, no need to hurry, I see your making changes don't wanna put you under pressure"
NO simply cause YOUR server came first of all.

This is what I had to listen while I was trying to make changes to the server (Ciro = Reiyel)
10/11/2010 2.20.29 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme server empty
10/11/2010 2.20.33 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme =S
10/11/2010 2.21.23 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme wanna play some in a minute?
10/11/2010 2.21.29 Supreme Ciro, *Pots* guilty
10/11/2010 2.21.39 Supreme Ciro, *Pots* im playing halo reach
10/11/2010 2.21.59 Supreme Ciro, *Pots* pots is away
10/11/2010 2.27.18 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme lol
10/11/2010 2.27.39 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme I hope this improves mhm3 popularity
10/11/2010 3.28.52 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme everything is useless
10/11/2010 3.28.53 Ciro *Pots*, Supreme mhm3 will die
If everything was useless and server was doomed, why bothering me then?

One day HellFire complained about Air Control being messed up, I checked the settings and found out it was set to 0.55 (default value is 0.35).
Now since I do not mess with the server settings at all it's clear someone else (an admin of course) changed it on purpose without restoring the default value.

Another day I had to disable TeamKill protection cause someone had the brilliant idea of enabling that Server Prevent crap to annoy the other players and forgot to restore the original settings. This is ridiculous, admins causing extra work for me, I did even have to fix their mistakes.

Rei if the server was not so important for you why stressing me every single day with changes lately? I told you to wait and give the server some stability, but you acted like a deaf-mute and didn't want to listen.

Hook wrote:Why is this going on???
In all my years I have never had anything like this happen with my server or any one else's I know of.
It seems to strike MH servers even more.???

(Fuzz_Ball, does FBF have this bickering?) :?

*POTS*, when YOU run a server - YOU Run the server!!!
Like Hermskii and others say - You cannot please everybody.
Do it how YOU see best and they either eat it or go without! 8)
If it were for me, the server was fine as it was before these changes. Rei didn't like it? Fine shut it down and go find a DM clan. Period.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Battlestar555
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Post by Battlestar555 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 pm

:shock: OMFG... WHAT THE FLICKS GOING ON... I COME BACK AFTER PLAYING ON MY PS3 FOR A WHILE AND I SEE THIS FLICKEN CRAP THATS FLICKEN GOING ON! THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GUYS SUPPOSE TO TREAT OLD FRIENDS OR PEOPLE THAT PLAYS ON A GAME. I CAN SEE SOME THINGS IN WHAT POTS HAS BEEN SAYING AND SOME THINGS ON WHAT REI IS SAYING, BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE THAT YOU GUYS BOTH CAN AGREE ON. I had Facebook until the damn flicken Facebook team deleted my account for no flicken reason or idk why and they are not going to flicken answer my request on why. Anyways everybody should use this forums and use Facebook at the same time, i don't know why everybody discided to stop using this forums, to be honest i always love forums because they can be anything people want them to be. If hermy wants to he can put a chat box on the front page where people can talk to online people at the same time reading the forum sections.

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Really? You didn't read the rules here? Here is part of the rules sticky I'll post in a second. I'm thinking I might have to sticky this at the top of each forum.

The rules:

1. I allow my children to play here sometimes. Please don't "ever" cuss on this Forum or on the {CG} or {MHM} UT Servers. Cussing is strictly forbidden! This includes typing words out that in anyway refer to a cuss word too. The intentional misspelling or manipulation of any cuss word that still most likely best refers to that cuss word is forbidden and will quickly earn you a 30 day Forum Member Ban from this Forum and possibly the {CG} and {MHM} Servers too. Naturally, this includes user-names, player names, signatures, quotes and basically anything you post here or on either of the above named UT Servers

This is just one of 2 easy rules to follow here. Battlestar555 is deactivated from this forum for 30 days.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 am

Heh.

Yeah, things have been alot more volatile around here recently following the closure of MHM3. I'm not sure exactly what happened because the forum had been closed because of it, but it was probably this thread. Anyway, Hermskii has apparently had enough and decided to start enforcing the law. You should see the suspension list, it's the defining landmark of the current era.

You probably should have browsed for awhile before getting worked up. It's not a good time for reckless speech :P

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:53 am

Just a few more days until the 15th hits. I wonder if any of the folks on that list of deactived members will come back on then 15 when the deactivation expires. I will be doing it by the book like the topic specifies meaning they have to email me and request to be reactivated, otherwise they will stay deactivated.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Hermskii wrote:Just a few more days until the 15th hits. I wonder if any of the folks on that list of deactived members will come back on then 15 when the deactivation expires. I will be doing it by the book like the topic specifies meaning they have to email me and request to be reactivated, otherwise they will stay deactivated.
OH Yes!!!
Anybody who Truly Loves UT and is even a bit Loyal to real friends in UT - will be back - Like myself.
I came back - and I am Glad I did! :P
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

David

Post by David » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Welcome back Hook!!! Good to see ya here again.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Good deal! Glad to have you back HOOK. I saw your topic about all of the new deemers you have. Slow down! Let me catch up a little bit! LOL
~Peace~

Hermskii