Nobody

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Killer Klownz

Nobody

Post by Killer Klownz » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Nobody but nobody kills Klownz more than Klownz . . . . That being said it would seem killing Klownz is a highly prized thing . . . Case in point . . . player Destroyer gets a good clean kill on Klownz finally and starts going off like he/she won the lottery . . . so what's a Klownz kill worth on the open market nowadays ??
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

David
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Nobody

Post by David » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:42 pm

I know I have killed you a couple times. Most likely not in the same game. The only thing I know I will get out of it (killing you) is a storm of deemers pouring down on me like an Arizona Monsoon.

But I know I will get killed more often than I will be able to kill you or Meat. So I try to savor those very few times until I am just pounded so much that I forget that I killed anyone. :)

When I do get a kill, I will not be talking smack, I know what is going to happen next so i try to enjoy a little moment to myself. :mrgreen:
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

A Klownz head?
Ahh what a prized possession.
To finally get a piece of what haunts you...it's worth every penny.
But don't let the weak toy with your mind.
Laugh at the taunts my good friend.
And never take this stuff seriously...it's only a game.

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Hmmmm? I haven't nuked Klownz in a very long time but it was nice. I recall the first time I ever killed Schwantz. I was so excited cause I was still a nobody back then and was losing every game by 25 at least in the beginning. Klownz is a good player so it is a good thing to get a kill on him.
~Peace~

Hermskii