Lots of work is coming...

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Lots of work is coming...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm

With the rebirth of this forum comes lots of additional work. I wanted to share with you folks what is coming down the road at us so far that I know of.

1. {CG} will be mildly updated. New maps, modifications to the mods running on it currently, new MapVote layout, maybe some new mods as well.

2. {MHM} will get a new mod to run on, new maps will be added and a few other little things.

3. {HOH~CUTS} (House of Hermskii ~ ChaosUT Server) will be built and added to the HOH group of servers this weekend. This will be a huge endeavor as I expect it to get most of my attention over the near future.

4. I think I have decided to go ahead and build out a ChaosUT server for UT2004 as well since it is just so much fun that I hate not to do it. I have to come up with a name soon.

5. Efforts will continue here to weed out inactive and/or troublesome members. This won't only include me policing this place but having admins placed on all of the servers to keep a much better eye on them than before.

All of this will take time and effort but I have all of the time in the world and if I apply effort carefully, I won't burn out and gradually all of this stuff will happen. Thank you all for your support as usual!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Re: Lots of work is coming...

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Hermskii wrote:With the rebirth of this forum comes lots of additional work. I wanted to share with you folks what is coming down the road at us so far that I know of.

1. {CG} will be mildly updated. New maps, modifications to the mods running on it currently, new MapVote layout, maybe some new mods as well.

2. {MHM} will get a new mod to run on, new maps will be added and a few other little things.

3. {HOH~CUTS} (House of Hermskii ~ ChaosUT Server) will be built and added to the HOH group of servers this weekend. This will be a huge endeavor as I expect it to get most of my attention over the near future.

4. I think I have decided to go ahead and build out a ChaosUT server for UT2004 as well since it is just so much fun that I hate not to do it. I have to come up with a name soon.

5. Efforts will continue here to weed out inactive and/or troublesome members. This won't only include me policing this place but having admins placed on all of the servers to keep a much better eye on them than before.

All of this will take time and effort but I have all of the time in the world and if I apply effort carefully, I won't burn out and gradually all of this stuff will happen. Thank you all for your support as usual!
If you need any help herm let us know, I love the idea of chaos ut as i play it for ut2004 on Lucifurs server(CLD) let us know the ip when it is set up, thanks buddy.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by a nameless entity » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Wow, you sure are a workaholic Herm. :D

New maps? Cool! I'm always up for checking out those. And any excuse to fire up the beautiful UT2k4 which I could never bring myself to remove from my PC, is always welcome too! :mrgreen:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Yeah Nameless, ChaosUT is extra awesome on UT2K4. Lucifer's is a private server but I bet if you talk to him over at HOOK's forum he'll give you the info to get in and play. My 2004 version will be a little while possibly. I have lots to do and hope that this long weekend will provide me lots of time to do lots of it.

Last weekend was just too busy with family and Christmas but oh what a nice Christmas we had!

I'll be trying to get plenty of sleep during the days so I can Stay up late and get going on a few of these things.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Will the 2k4 be DM or something else? Or a mixture?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm

It will be it's own thing if I recall. I think it adds a new tab to your server list called CUTS or I can run it on a DM server as a mutator. I don't recall. I haven't done it in about 4-6 years.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 am

OK, The ChaosUT for UT server is basicallt done except for tweeks and setting it up to run from a batch file and all of that stuff.

I ran out of disk space on the server so I have to wait on building the ChaosUT for UT2K4. I have another drive to put in it and will this weekend.

I don't have to wait on my special project though. I am in test mode already for another server that I have not mentioned what kind of server it is yet. It is a very fun little mod and I'm just looking forward to seeing if I can get it to run properly from a server. I was having a good old time playing it last night! Hint! It is DM and it is like ChaosUT but it is not Chaos. Think Ferilidragon...but it is not his mod.
~Peace~

Hermskii