Message from MEAT

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
ShadowOfDeath
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Message from MEAT

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Here is proof that Hook is altering info and lying about me.
Who are you going to believe now?

Actually link from the site GameTracker:
http://www.gametracker.com/meat/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SOD

ZippityDooDa
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Re: Message from MEAT

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 pm

ShadowOfDeath wrote:Here is proof that Hook is altering info and lying about me.
Who are you going to believe now?

Actually link from the site GameTracker:
http://www.gametracker.com/meat/
Shadow you know the rules buddy, can't be bringing up his name in here anymore also hook doesn't have photoshop lol or would alter anything like that. Guarantee it.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 pm

i dint know anything about any new rules - havent been here in long time...thought i was just doin him a favor...
SOD

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:42 pm

ShadowOfDeath wrote:i dint know anything about any new rules - havent been here in long time...thought i was just doin him a favor...
Well now ya know, and he don't need favors, he is no longer welcome here or the servers, so his opinion doesn't really mean anything. Trying to keep this place drama free.

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 pm

ya i dont want any part of any soap operas 8)
SOD

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, MEAT made all of that up - with Gopo's help somehow.
(just like he stated in a post at his forum now that he would falsify stuff about me like he says that I did LOL - and he has actually done it now!
(And Keller is correct - I have an ancient computer and nothing like PhotoShop or anything that could possibly edit a photo that good)
You cannot alter that link either - Only MEAT could have edited it at GameTrackers - a number of people SAW that link BEFORE MEAT altered it, by deleting his Aliases that were posted there.
I really didn't think that MEAT was that evil to actually trump up this fabricated photo id stuff. :shock:
Of course they don't have the Original picture - the one they have probably has been edited somewhere by the forum software or something.
BumMonkey saw it at GameTrackers before MEAT altered it also - but he refuses to believe his Own eyes!
He went to that link and came back and Commented about those Aliases that were listed there (before being deleted by MEAT) so you Know he saw them!!! :wink:
PROOF - they were there and MEAT got rid of them ASAP! :P

Who here (besides BumMonkey) went to that link and saw those Aliases BEFORE MEAT deleted them???
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 am

Oh my goodness! This is too much. LOL! I suspect ShadowOfDeath is not MEAT but at this point I would not be shocked at all knowing that MEAT has used several aliases. I'm also shocked this discussion continues still. I mean really, my mind is blown at the ability of this subject to not go away already.

I have seen with my own eyes as have many others who will confirm (and yes I did save a copy of it for myself) the GameSpy link for MEAT's profile and saw that he had in fact logged in as a few other aliases. Yes, it was also noticed the day of when he deleted those incriminating logins which I had now idea a player could edit otherwise I would have blown that can of worms wide open weeks prior to him editing it. Normally, I would not care but knowing he also has mentioned here on a few occasions about his dislike of aliases and on other forums saying the same, I view him as a hypocrite. At the same time, I have plenty of current logs and private messages and emails of him saying he would or would not do certain things that he turned around and did the exact opposite of even after me discussing those actions with him. That makes him a liar and a hypocrite. It actually just keeps getting worse too which I can also prove. One word covers all of that for me with him and it is "sad". Sad as in beyond pathetic I mean.

Yes, I'll deactivate the ShawdowOfDeath member account too for being blind to the facts and shooting off about it. I have concrete evidence that says otherwise. I also have to wonder since a MEAT alias emailed me and stressed to me that he still had many more registered accounts on this forum to post with if this isn't one of them. if that is true, this only raises my alertness about him from sick to genuine concern for those in his life which I'm trying drastically not to be a part of.

I also want to stress AGAIN that this forum is mine. I make the rules period. Yay!
~Peace~

Hermskii

5i1ent/3ob

Post by 5i1ent/3ob » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 pm

I was sort of hoping this whole thing would just die a natural death so we could move on.
Someone throws an accusation our way and of course the natural urge is the lash back. Natural for me too, but it dawns on me that this crud wont go away if we keep feeding it.

I figure the "right" sort of people will have an instinct and logic for the truth and the other kind, well I don't think we want them anyway, so I can be glad that Meat has provided a Devil's Holeof sorts that attracts to it what we're not interested in.

Maybe it would be ok if we just let the rest of the world learn the truth about certain people on their own? After all, the real personalities behind these certain people did eventually surface for all to see and this will happen over and over. It's why jerks eventually run out of real friends.

We could use this truth as a tool if we wanted to. This is a little more basic than reality, but basically....if you like certain folks, then you wont like us and we don't want ya.

I read at the "other " forum, in Meat's own words that he has declared all out war on us.
I think we're prepared for the attack, but if I was to have my way I'd have us in a defensive mode, but refusing to attack back.
The expression, give them enough rope to hang themselves comes to mind, yes?

I can take evidence of wrongful attack and get things done with that. I can't however do much with that evidence if there is also evidence of us retaliating. We have to remain spotless ...my opinion.

It would be cool I think if we could concentrate on our goals and try our best to ignore the rest.
Having said all that, make no mistake that whatever approach is decided on, I am behind it and loyal. It's just that I'd like to get through this as soon as possible lol.

5i1ent/3ob

Post by 5i1ent/3ob » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

PS - It's probably going to take a while before we really know who is who around here.
No biggie, it's just that until then everyone should be aware that what we say here will most likely be relayed.
Choose words wisely so that we're not creating ammo to be used against us.
Wear the white hat of the good guys and everything will turn out just fine.

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Yes, I have learned my lesson also. You just cannot win against "Makeup Artists" LOL.
I am going to TRY very hard to ignore what they fling out on the web.
People know us and they know we are true. :wink:
I'm going to let "it" and MEAT and Gopo just fade away and die off.

I am also going to continue to have FUN with UT! YES!!! AMEN!!! :P
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Hook wrote:Yes, I have learned my lesson also. You just cannot win against "Makeup Artists" LOL.
I am going to TRY very hard to ignore what they fling out on the web.
People know us and they know we are true. :wink:
I'm going to let "it" and MEAT and Gopo just fade away and die off.

I am also going to continue to have FUN with UT! YES!!! AMEN!!! :P
Yes, Jokes on them!! ahhahaha

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 am

I'm almost curious now, as to what it was that caused the incident that I assumed was just some sort of "tempest in a tea pot" a bunch of teen aged members were engaged in, (like they often are at that age), back when the forum got shut down recently.

BUT, on the other hand I think I'll just choose to remain in blessed ignorance of the entire affair, and just quietly ask that this thread be deleted.
And also ask that whatever it was that caused all the uproar never be spoken of again. :|

p.s. Please DO NOT pm me any details either. I really don't want to know.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 am

As ugly as it was, I won't nuke it and it will remain here as a ugly reminder of what can go wrong. Yes, let's let this dead horse stay down. I meant to expalin that here sooner about not nuking it. I try not to nuke stuff and rarely have ever removed anyhting from this forum. Let it lay and go away!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 pm

To Hook - Meat had wrote this - i was merely the messenger, since MEAT was banned from doing it himself - hence the title of the thread 'Message From Meat' - I feel stupid for doing it now though, and apologize for it....I dont know why I got involved in all that crap anyway, I just wanna play the game, not be in the middle of a Hatfield's & McCoy scenario LMAO.....but anyway ya, I guess somehow they got me believing all that stuff, so i went ahead and became a 'MessengerOfDeath' instead of just being a ShadowOfDeath....It looks like all the feuding has calmed down now though (hopefully)...with Gopo gone, and now me leaving MRS, I dont know if Meat has any allies anymore now, except maybe Fuzz_Ball.....Hope all is understood now dude.

SOD
Last edited by ShadowOfDeath on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOD

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome back SOD!

Thanks for your post. I appreciate it. be sure to get logged in over at HOOK's too. He and I are teamed up as always and I'm pretty sure you will be amazed and all he has done over the years that you don't know about still. People who were banned but have since grown up or seen the light or are sorry...whatever the reason, I will let them back in. I can't expect to be forgiven by God if I can't forgive others. There is no way I'm going to hell over people who once upon a time pissed me off. As I mentioned way back then too, say you are sorry to me, mean it and I will forgive you and move on. I hope you and I don't have to talk about this anymore. If you want to see some new stuff on CG or any of the other 5 servers here that I manage just put a suggestion in the change log topic near the top of each server forum. Good to have you back! Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii