Hey Herm (and all the rest of the old crew!)

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
BoDacious

Hey Herm (and all the rest of the old crew!)

Post by BoDacious » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey, people...
Haven't been around in ages it seems. Was just thinking today about re-installing my trusty ol' copy of UT99 and seeing if any of the old-timers were still out and about. Have tried countless other games since the days when it seemed I spent most of my free time playing here, on SRA, or my own NWRO server...no other game has ever really come close to the fun I had nuking you folks (or GETTING nuked by you folks!). Who is still around from the old days? I have long since lost my login info over at n6's Redeemer Insanity site...saw that a few of the crew from back in the day are still posting there but I can't participate :(
Anyways...may see some of you out there when I get 'er re-installed...l8r, m8's...

Bo

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Hey Herm (and all the rest of the old crew!)

Post by Hermskii » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:17 am

Hello BO!

Good to see you! Yes, there are plenty of old timers still playing. This forum is a bit on the quiet side these days but that is my fault. I'm not even trying anything new for a while. Just too busy. Now there is HOOK on the other hand. He is changing it up every week or two it seems.

Find the topic here with his name in it and there is a link to his place there. It is always great to see an original <SRA> member show up again. I'm thrilled and I know he will be too! Welcome back!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

BoDacious

Post by BoDacious » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey! Thanks for the welcome, Herm. I have checked out the Hookster's site and server(s) as well. Glad to see you folks are still out there keeping the game alive. Would be nice to see how many of the old guard are still out there...would be great to get a bunch together sometime and play a few rounds. Played a bunch today on CG...dealt out some punishment...also got my butt handed to me a few times! I guess not playing for several years (like, 8 I think) tends to make a fella somewhat rusty...lol. See ya out there...

Bo

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Don't feel bad. I never win anymore. i'm always so thrilled when I finally do win one. LOL. HOOK's place is extra rough on me. My place is just the same old place and I can fair well there usually but somehow manage to loose far more than I win.

HOOK is constantly up to new stuff. Keep an eye on his servers and forum!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Hey, I finally got logged in here at HOH - the place where it all starts.
I can only log in here when I am at home - and the comp is busy all evening ahem.

Then I play UT online in the servers for my last hour before bed.
Playing our servers I think is the single most important thing we can do to keep this great game of UT alive.
So, I try to play at least about an hour each night on our servers.
WELCOME here and Welcome back Bodacious! :D
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777