player using my name and harrasing me

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
PopMal
NoMoreSpam: Silver

player using my name and harrasing me

Post by PopMal » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:20 pm

I reported to darkmatter the prob I been having with 1 player who, I found out later, now uses many identities to harass me and other players and avoid gettting kicked off...His identities are CROW, TARBAT 1, RAVENHAWK and Krusty....I thought u couldnt change identities....

Now....I went online to play toay and as soon as I showed up a person signed on as PopMai, with a capital I, making it look like PopMal on the screen I believe this is the same individual...The player using my id went on to block olayers accesses to the game and taunting other player making it look like me....Its getting to the point where the wonderful experiences I enjoy on ure server will end or me if this harrassment doesn't stop...I am a disabled retired 56 yo man who just wants to continue the therapy this game contributes to me....I hope that this message behooves u to take action by starting to monitoring this situation...I can deal with the occasional inmaturity of some players while playing game but I feel as If I am being stalked (lol)...When I play I try to help other player with the map as much as I can and find enjoyment and satisfaction when players thank me....I'd like to continue doing so...

Thanx for reading my post and would appreciate a timely response...

PopMal
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Peace
PopMal

I Have Blisters On My Fingers!!!!!!

Hermskii
Site Admin

PopMal

Post by Hermskii » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:10 pm

I certainly will look into this situation immediately. You can see that I've already taken great strides to ensure that this server is friendly and fair to everyone. I do have the ability to track every single player whether they try to disguise themselves as others or not. You were wrong in thinking that players can't change their name. They can at anytime and all they have to do when they do that is re-enter the game and it will show the new name.

Please just give me a name and the time of the situation and I will handle it. The time needs to be my time which is central standard.

Thank you for being such a great participator on the server. It is post like this one that I need in order to protect the players from jerks. Thanks

Timely enough for you?
~Peace~

Hermskii

PopMal

Post by PopMal » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:11 pm

Thanx Hermski for your timely response... The time was today, the time shown on my original post is the time frame...if u look b4 that time frame u will b able to see when he was there...I am eastern standard time...
He used the name PopMai (the I is capitalized to make it look like PopMal...
If u check the names Tarbat 1, Ravenhawk, Krusty the (expletive deleted) and Crow within the last few days u will see this is the same person...I will post any future harrassment with time and date... After my original post I went back to server and person was still there...As soon as I said I reported the situation to Admin he left....It seems that when I stood up to him by telling him to stop harrassing players he has been targeting me ever since...This has been goin on for a few weeks now...

Thanx again

PopMal
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Peace
PopMal

PopMal

Again

Post by PopMal » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:48 pm

At 5:40 PM (EST) April 23 that guy showed up with my name again Popmai (cap I) to look like PopMal....

Ive already had 1 player said he reported me for the actions of this individual...

Dark was present and acknowledged this guys presence and kicked him...

U should b able to track him now....
Last edited by PopMal on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peace
PopMal

PopMal

Post by PopMal » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:04 pm

tes
Peace
PopMal

Hermskii
Site Admin

Boom!

Post by Hermskii » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:34 pm

An admin here hammered the fake PopMal. He has been banned. He should no longer be able to easily connect to this server. If he does, I have other tools that will nuke him. Please continue with your reports about anyone who bothers you. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

For the record

Post by Hermskii » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 pm

For the record, there is a player named Tarbat. That player is not the same player as PopMaI was. Keep giving me names dates and times and I will adjust our player availability list accordingly. Have fun with confidence!
~Peace~

Hermskii