New name for meats sever

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
}{BwA}{Boom!

Re: MR Boom

Post by }{BwA}{Boom! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Hermskii wrote:Mr. Boom, I hate to say it but I had to kick you the other night off the Hebereke map because I watched you shoot a deemer at other players and knocked them off their obstacle. Please don't do that EVER while on any MHM map. Thanks.
This much is true. I figured that was what it was for thats why I didn't ask when I came back in. It won't happen again, BUT I was just giving what I got in return. :One of the DrC or whatever his tag was had just shot me off of the round circle close to the top and I got frustrated and retaliated..my bad. No hard feelings I hope? :D

ShadowOfDeath
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by ShadowOfDeath » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:35 am

Looks like some people just play to KILL - any way they can.....shame on them dammit, for not being polite, and coming out in the open to request a duel.....

The object of this game is to kill your opponent/survive - and until they make a rule stating otherwise, you're gonna die....but if they made a rule that there's no more spawn-killing, then somebody will say - 'i keep dying from the spray'......etc etc....Also, dont forget that when somebody knows a map real good, they know where to go to be safe....that's being smart, not spawnkillin.....

Banished to the forum,

SOD/SOL
SOD

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Boom

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:45 pm

Hey Mr. Boom, no hard feelings here at all. I banned virtually every DRC clan member during that same game. You noticed I see that it was only for a day. I unbanned them as well and have already spoken with them as well. I hate the jump maps for exactly these types of issues they present. Soon I'll have a mod that will stop all of this stuff for sure! You are great to have on the servers and especially here. Keep it up. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

}{BwA}{Boom!

Post by }{BwA}{Boom! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:46 pm

No.....Thank YOU for giving us a place to play! :D

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 pm

im kinda with boom. a definition of "spray and pray?"

I know i spray a bit...i know i guide a bit....telefragG a bit.....

and really.....wouldnt that make a good game of MRS if we all did that?

No ONE particular variant of style works better, but all three of those methods use effeciently at the same time WILL. i know MEAT knows it.

Broken down...(on an average map where there are no stinkin spawn killers!)

*youd have to be partially retarded to think that spraying will win quicker than telefragging.

*or guiding will get quicker fragGs than spraying.

But without guiders telefragging is sometimes difficult so we need them ppl.

the only real whinge i have with sprayers...9 times out of ten. They blow themselves up which to me is a waste of a GOOD CLEAN fragG.

someone needs to come up with a cute name for that OTHER kind of player.
You know, not quite a bot, not quite a human?
The one who uses no thought pattern and freaks out then shoots. Blowing up everyone around him/her.
Sweet jesus! if you literally BUMP into someone....(and its just an idea?) TRY....just TRY to get away before you shoot.
Guaranteed if you were weilding a REAL redeemer, you wouldnt be so eager to pull the trigger!

Anyone thought of a name for this player? up till now ive been callin em' "#$%^!%......@%$%^&*@/.....!@#@#!!!!!"

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:22 pm

bumMmonkeY wrote: someone needs to come up with a cute name for that OTHER kind of player.
You know, not quite a bot, not quite a human?
The one who uses no thought pattern and freaks out then shoots. Blowing up everyone around him/her.
Sweet jesus! if you literally BUMP into someone....(and its just an idea?) TRY....just TRY to get away before you shoot.
Guaranteed if you were weilding a REAL redeemer, you wouldnt be so eager to pull the trigger!

Anyone thought of a name for this player? up till now ive been callin em' "#$%^!%......@%$%^&*@/.....!@#@#!!!!!"
Obviously it's the guy that runs around with his redeemer out.
How about we call him stupid?

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 am

me personally, ive never had a prob with the ppl you call sprayers.

and frankly...take this away and what do you have? hmmm a redeemer your not allowed to use?

so whats the general idea of how a redeemer SHOULD be used? You know...if you were god.....

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 am

What is this? bumMmonkeY is going to the dark side (spraying)?
Actually I've seen you of late making that move.
I call it the "Keeping up with the Jones" syndrome.
Or sadly to say "When in Rome do as the Romans".
Yes, my server is turning into what I was trying to get away from.
But I blame no one but myself...because I have a number of maps
that are prone for spraying.
I may have to do some thinning of maps...spray maps that is.

Until then bumMmonkeY keep on spraying. :lol:

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:01 am

well generally i spray to get ppl to shoot at me and in return give away there location so i can telefragg them. works for me.
I would NOT call myself a sprayer....

...id call myself a type of god....
..not THE god....but A god.

um...was i just saying something??
er.....

bye.