Added to CG

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Added to CG

Post by Hermskii » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:19 pm

I have added the identical welcome screen to CG as the one on MHM but it refers to CG instead naturally. I added the Kick Idler Mod as well and it will boot people that stay still for more than 6 minutes I think. I put on Keep it clean and adjusted it not to kick people but it will block bad names and cussing. It will lock you out from chat for 1 minute too if you continue to cuss after x amount of warnings. I applied the exact same .ini file to MHM tonight too. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: Added to CG

Post by LePoLoo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:18 am

Hermskii wrote:I have added the identical welcome screen to CG as the one on MHM but it refers to CG instead naturally. I added the Kick Idler Mod as well and it will boot people that stay still for more than 6 minutes I think. I put on Keep it clean and adjusted it not to kick people but it will block bad names and cussing. It will lock you out from chat for 1 minute too if you continue to cuss after x amount of warnings. I applied the exact same .ini file to MHM tonight too. Later!
As kicking a winner because he just won is becoming a fashion for the moment, may be you could display in the talk area the name of the one that kicks !?... Just like "Player x has been kicked by Player y"
I saw that on a sniper server and it prevents to see all those kicks some send because they're anonymous !...
An idea...
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Find out

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:06 am

Hey, That sounds pretty cool. Find out what the mod is called or at least how they did it. I'm interested in this and might use that. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Re: Find out

Post by LePoLoo » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:21 pm

Hermskii wrote:Hey, That sounds pretty cool. Find out what the mod is called or at least how they did it. I'm interested in this and might use that. Later!
Ok I'll try to grab it
:wink:

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:27 pm

Done Herm ! check your email, I got some stuff about kick votes.
Hope it will help you to set CG and may be MHM too.
Polo