Curious George's Monster Mayhem?

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Curious George's Monster Mayhem?

Post by Hermskii » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:27 pm

I'm thinking of adding Monsters into CG for a little bit. I haven't figured it out just yet but it will happen at some point. It should be real neat for those of you that never knew that monsters are part of the game too. All I have to do is figure a way to make them immune to attack and then I will have them teleporting in and out of CG rounds all of the time. It will change the way people play it. I assume most will hate it to death but I have to try because it sounds fun and I never have done this on CG before. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:17 am

won't it bring some more lag ? :? :roll:

And what about whokickswho ?... Did you set it up ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hmmm?

Post by Hermskii » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm

More lag? Maybe but I doubt there would be much difference considering how heavy the packet traffic already is for the explosions. Also, I have made several changes lately that seem to be handling packets very well. The pings rarely get about 150 and if they do, they are usually 56kers playing and they aren't even complaining of lag right now. I have your email about the tattle-tail feature of Map Vote. That is a whole different version that will take me at least a couple of weeks to determine whether I'll be able to use it properly.
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Re: Hmmm?

Post by LePoLoo » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:13 am

Hermskii wrote:More lag? Maybe but I doubt there would be much difference considering how heavy the packet traffic already is for the explosions. Also, I have made several changes lately that seem to be handling packets very well. The pings rarely get about 150 and if they do, they are usually 56kers playing and they aren't even complaining of lag right now. I have your email about the tattle-tail feature of Map Vote. That is a whole different version that will take me at least a couple of weeks to determine whether I'll be able to use it properly.
Another thing Herm, I don't know if this is possible or if it's my own feeling : when BK enters (CG or Kid's or Dou deemer server), the ping gets up hardly untill BK leaves !???
Do you think only a player can make every other people's ping get high ? :roll: :?:

Otherwise, when I went to CG yesterday, I was ready to hide from monsters but... not yet !... :D

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hmmm

Post by Hermskii » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:55 pm

You know, I keep hearing that from everyone. I have a mod that can monitor pings and boot people or even keep them from joining if they have a suck-butt connection. I have never said no to a player that followed the rules and hate to start but maybe this is a direction I have to go for the masses. Kepp in mind I hear this comment from lots of people often. Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Re: Hmmm

Post by LePoLoo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:19 am

Hermskii wrote:You know, I keep hearing that from everyone. I have a mod that can monitor pings and boot people or even keep them from joining if they have a suck-butt connection. I have never said no to a player that followed the rules and hate to start but maybe this is a direction I have to go for the masses. Kepp in mind I hear this comment from lots of people often. Thanks.
Ok, but it was only a question : even if BK brings us lag, he's welcome to say us "jajajaja" LOL :P

Hermskii
Site Admin

OK

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:05 am

They are there, the monsters that is. Tell me if they lag the game for you? Can't imagine they would being MHM handles tons more just fine.
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo

Post by LePoLoo » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:49 pm

I'll try this as soon as I'm back home (after week end) :wink: