Congratulation!

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Nr.2000
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Congratulation!

Post by Nr.2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:21 am

Congratulation with your new forum and the site. It looks good, very nicely done. Hope it will get just as popular as "Redeemer insanity" and your "Monster Hunt Mayhem" server over time. :)

A small suggestion, add "House of Hermskii" to the titles of your main pages, like in the forum, so when a visitor bookmarks a page, it will have your name in it. When I bookmarked the frontpage I just got one called "Home".

Keep up the good work. :)

Hermskii
Site Admin

Thanks!

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:01 pm

Thanks Nr.2000,

I will look into your suggestion and get that done somehow. Did you ever get my email with my final words about Andromeda-Ancient? It has been pretty popular so far. Not a day go by that it doesn't run at least a few times.

You think I should remove the manadatory wait count from the map recycle line so that peeps can vote to play the exact same map again or leave it at the default 4 count until it becomes avaialble again?

I'm glad to see you made it too. I hope to make some sort of notice link as well that will mention all new stuff offered and changes made to the site. Time is hard to come by with a brand new 6 month old son though...
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nr.2000

Post by Nr.2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:35 pm

You're Welcome, :D

Yes I did get your mail and I have added and changed some of the things you suggested. I'll send a reply with the updates I have made, when the map version I'm working on is done. In fact, I did the changes the day after you send me the mail, the rest of the time I have spent on trying to fix some nasty BSP holes and other HOM errors... But I'll get it, sooner or later. :P ;)

Nope I don't think you should. In fact I know Chico raised it recently on his server, after we talked about it. There were just some maps that were played to often. It was often one Hebereke map after another. But again that is just our opinion...

I'm glad to be here, and you don't need to bust you behind off on updating your new site, we know you are busy elsewhere. ;)

DARKMATTER

Post by DARKMATTER » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:59 am

HMM if i may add i think leaving the map recycle the way it is or even raise it just a bit would be good. over the last week i seen the same maps played over and over not a bad thing in itself shows peeps like those maps but can get a little boring playing same map every time

Dark
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Agreed

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:50 pm

I think I have it at 4 right now. I will up it to 6-8 so that people will have to try out something new every once in a while. Good idea you two.

Nr.2000, I can't wait to see what you have done with your map. Shhhh! Just between you and me, are you going to make another one any time soon? I think you may have set a new standard with the arrows pointing the way. Someone should have thought of doing that a long time ago! BTW, I was unable to rename those pages so far. This is what sucks about using templates. If I change anything it will break it I think. The webpage will eventually be of much better quality but I'm stuck with my own ability so far. I hope to revamp the whole thing except this forum inside of a year. I'm trying to learn Dreamweaver. Talk about tough! Do me a favor too.

Hey DM, I'm glad to see you finally made it here. I guess the fix worked for you in the form of deleting your account.

Take it easy all!
Last edited by Hermskii on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nr.2000

Post by Nr.2000 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:07 pm

LOL Hermskill... Now don't exaggerate, I don't think my map is that good, that it makes new standards. :P
But thanks anyway glad you like it. :)

Yes I'm going to make a new map. I've already started with another one two month ago, when I released the 1st version of the Andromeda-Ancient map. I haven't spent much time on the new map the past month though. The Andromeda-Ancient map takes most of my time, because of all the bug fixes and updates...

OK, sorry I don't know much about templates and Dreamweaver. All I used when I made webpages was Notepad. You can change the title in the title tag "<title></title>" in the head of the code:

Code: Select all

<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<meta name=description content="">
<meta name=keywords content="">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Thu, 1 Jan 1970 01:00:00 GMT">

</head>
But don't waste your time on it if can't get it to work, we will live. ;)