Hermskii

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Hermskii

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:19 am

Start a new topic with your "Player Name" which hopefully is the same as your "Forum User-Name".

Tell us your story. Make it a good story too since we want to know everything you can tell us about yourself while keeping your privacy.

Subscribe to your own topic so that in the unlikely event you stop coming here you will still be notified that somebody replied to your personal topic.

Thanks and yes, I do want everybody who is a member here to do this please.

Hi! My name is Hermskii. I live in Houston, Texas. I'm in my early 40's and am married with a couple of children. I work in the computer field and usually don't use spell checker so deal with it. I like riding motorcycles, fixing old computers, drinking beer and playing pool. I'm the extremely proud Admin here on this forum and the Admin of the {CG} and {MHM} servers. You can read more of my story at our web-page here at:

http://www.Hermskii.com

I just want to thank everyone who has ever shown up here or on the servers and I would like to take a second to say "Hi" to all of the future newcomers. Hi!

"Welcome to the show"
~Peace~

Hermskii

Fuzz_Ball
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: Hermskii

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 am

Hooray for Hermskii ! ! !
I appreciate all you do to keep this group of maniacs united!
My name is Fuzz Ball because I'm a harmless lovable little fuzz ball.
UT99 is my favorite online game because the matches are fast and there's no soap opera to keep up on.
Get in, blast away, get out.
I also like UT99 for the TONS of servers out there running all sorts of mods.
Never a dull moment.
Of course the Redeemer is my fave: CG, MEAT, KK and CROSSBONES by Hook but I like some sniper sites, too.
*TNT* Sniper Playground is one of the non-redeemer sites I visit.
Dawn's Deathmatch Palace is ultra crazy as well for pure deathmatch.

Does anyone know of any other 'deemer sites?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

One? One "F'N" reply is all I get. That's all? Oh wait, I forgot, everyone here already knows too much about me in the first place maybe. Flash shows up out of no-where and has like 7 pages of replies and don't even get me started about ScottyD or Silent Bob's 27 page thread with the first two pages alone only being his post about conquering China back when he was 7 years old and then Russia at 9. That's it! I'm done! It's over! It's all going away people. Consider it gone mannnnnn. It's all over people. It's finished here.

No, I'm just kidding but I did notice just now while reading more of Flash's thread that my thread is a little thin and well.........I'm JEALOUS! OK? There ya go! Are you people happy now? Tears are flowing, fist are pounding on the keyboard, papers are flying everywhere, staplers ad stuff are falling off my desk and my children are now crying. HAPPY? Ya, I thought so!!!

No, actually the kids and wife are out for the weekend at Grandma's and I have a 12 pack of beer I'll crack open after I clean up the house and get a good hot shower first. I'm going to try to sleep in tomorrow even though it is my wife who really deserves to be the one getting alone time and sleeping in. She is so good to me! She works full time, goes to college, watches the kids for me every weekend because I work every weekend so she gets ZERO down time and now she heads out of town with my 2 little ones and I have a totally silent, dark, soon to be clean house to myself all weekend long. I love her!

OK back to my rant. You people better post some crap in my thread soon or else......

LOL
~Peace~

Hermskii

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Post a picture of yourself and I'll add a nice reply :twisted:

Seriously I would like to thank you for letting me ask you repeated questions about server setup. You are patient with my queries and I'm glad you tolerate them. (Is that enough? My lips are chapping here!)

Man a couple days going batchelor. I wouldn't know what to do. Enjoy your time and relax. That Texas heat is coming just over the horizon, enjoy the spring whilst you can :D

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Hermskii wrote:My intention here is for you to start a new thread here with your "player name" as the topic and give us your story about yourself. Be sure to subscribe to your own thread
I thought this thread was kinda locked... :? I mean you tell us to start a new thread with our own name so I understand I should not post my story on your own thread.

If it can console you, also MEAT's thread is not so popular, not to mention mine... :roll:
I guess people are tired of the old regulars and are looking for some newer members. :cry:

[Edit]
I think David's post should be moved to his own thread.
Plain Old Telephone Service

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't think it means anything at all about anyone personally. There is a HUGELY diverse group here. Some cultures are less open and sharing than others and maybe they don't feel so comfortable about it. I wouldn't take it personally.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:45 am

I just noticed while looking at this that I do need to move David to his own place. Damn. That means one less post here. LOL. No really, I just noticed that right before reaing that I needed to do it here I go to try. CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 am

I'm finally getting round to updating my introduce and seeing all the others, so Hi Herm. :)

Although I've never once seen you playing, your presence extends all over the server (the fear POTS, Reiyel, and gopostal have of you for some reason :P)

And nice work on MHM, you've assembled a team of strange people from around the world, and somehow managed to keep us all in check with no apparent show of anything :wink:

(MHM)Grim_Reaper

Post by (MHM)Grim_Reaper » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm

OK, I finally tried to log on and found that it is an entirely new forum. I registered again and the system seems to remember me saying my last visit was Thu Nov 20, 1008 7:04 pm.

I've been busy for a while and it is good to be back. Thanks to H for making this all possible. The experience could only be improved if "Low G" and "Exploding Ammo" were options.
I'm in town with a few days to kill.

Grim

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey GrimReaper!

Good to see you registered :D
Welcome back :wink:

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 am

Grim Reaper is an old faithful MHMer and a fair player; welcome back Grim! :D

Herm I think you should move these posts into his own thread. :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 pm

I have trouble moving post to otherthreads. I wish it was easier.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 am

I do usually make tests on new, empty threads so even if I commit a mistake it doesn't affect other people's posts. After that I delete the "test threads".

Helen

Post by Helen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Is Hermskii either your real first or last name? Is Herm an acceptable shortening? If Hermskii is your last name, I would feel like a drill sergeant by calling you HERMSKII rather than Herm.
one of the Scriveners. You can visit us at www.birdieman.com/forum

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Hermskii is in no way my real first or last name. It is strictly my player name. You can call me Herm or anything else you want. I've been called worse.
~Peace~

Hermskii