{Sir}Iron Chef

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
{§ÎR}Írôn Chef
NoMoreSpam: Silver

{Sir}Iron Chef

Post by {§ÎR}Írôn Chef » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Ok sorry about that Herm, tried to post the other day and apparently hit delete or back
instead of post, blame MEAT for it, I did :lol: :wink:
Anyway, you caught me so here I am , not much to tell ,I can't top Silent Bobs intro! whew what a guy! 8) I havent been around here as much lately as I got in as beta tester for quake live while it was closed beta, now its gone open beta so its all wide open now. The only thing that I've noticed is the total lack of respect that some of those quakers that arrived at the open beta have to brought the whole thing down for me :cry: It's just not UT! I've reinstalled ut99 and of course have gotten the recently released patch and the titan expansion pack for UT3 and have high hopes that that will breath new life back into that game! For those that don't know me , I was a CNC machinest when I arrived on the shores of Cg's and SRA, and Missle madness all those years ago. In 04 I decided that I'd had enuff maching for a living (20 yrs) and my epiphany for another career ended me up at the doors of the recently built Le Cordon Bleu college of culinary arts here in Atlanta and here I still am cooking it up and running my behind off in the kitchen every day! lol It's a hard business, make no mistakes, but now that I write this and look back at my old career, it doesn't seem "real " at all now. kinda like it was an old dream ( or nightmare lol) ! I've since left the IK clan as it wasn't really imo "clan" so after a year of so of that ...bye lol !I Will try to get back to some MH with you guys soon,
All the best,

Chef

Scify

Re: Iron Chef

Post by Scify » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I will call you Tri it short for Trigon . We had fun those we get new map. We look around try find place to hide.Those were day . 8) Did you have fun Last week with snow :shock: :shock: I know I did. They called me Go work then called me not too.Then araound 1pm called in to shove snow. :shock: :shock:
I have Game UT 3 but not install . I hope get laptop I will install it.
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Scify

Post by Scify » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 pm

PS I forgot You still Watch Ghost Hunter? I have teacher that stay real Late Like 9pm. I start talk Ghost Hunter. Boy she fly out there. :lol: :lol: :lol: She doesn't Like ghost. You been watch GHI?
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks Chef. For those of you who don't know it, SirIronChef once went by the name of Trigon for several years. He changed it to IronChef when he decided to go to school to be a chef. Trigon/Chef is one of the late comers if I recall into SRA but was there for the last days I think. I'm very happy to have him here with us and he always gives a great opinion and is a good player to have to go against or work with in any UT situation.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Hermskii wrote:For those of you who don't know it, [...] I'm very happy to have him here with us and he always gives a great opinion and is a good player to have to go against or work with in any UT situation.
Plus he can cook something tasty for us. :P
Plain Old Telephone Service

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 pm

What goes good with gibs?

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Hmm... catsup? I meant... ketchup?
Plain Old Telephone Service

{§ÎR}Írôn Chef

Post by {§ÎR}Írôn Chef » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

ScottyD wrote:What goes good with gibs?
hmm how about parmesean and leek mashed potatoes and haicot vert ! ohh and a nice caeser salad to start :lol: Nice big cabernet from napa to wash it all down

PS, O yea Sci! GH starts their new season tommorow!! WEEEEEEEEE! :mrgreen:

Fuzz_Ball

Re: {Sir}Iron Chef

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

_ Image * * Image

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Better late than never, Hi, Welcome to here (or whatever.. confused Skaarj here), Not much of a speaker i am get over it... Now where is my spamboard.. I Mean Keyboard...

Anyways i find it soon... i dont know you and you dont know me... Doesnt mean hate or dont like whatever know not like.. dont get em confused... Anyways, Have a good time around here and hope to see you around the servers soon.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 pm

If I see that picture of a spam guy one more time I'm going to unload a pump-action shotgun into and rejoice in the bloody spray. :twisted:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm

That's it. I'm going to buy some Spam the very next time I'm at the store. Good thing you folks don't post lots of pictures of hookers all over this forum.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

Dang old Cow fretting about a PORK PRODUCT.
You should be happy it's not BEEF!
_ Image * * Image

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:57 pm

I just had SPAM for Breakfast - 2 Days in a row! :P :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Spice

Post by Spice » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 pm

hallo