Flash

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Flash
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Flash

Post by Flash » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm

I don't have much time, so I'll make this quick.

My name is Ira. I've also been called Flash or Kaotic Flash, as well as an assortment of colorful names....LOL. I'm 34, but feel as if I played kickball with Jesus sometimes. I live in Mobile, Alabama for the time being, but may be moving to either a suburb of Dallas, TX or somewhere in Tennessee. I've work as a professional security officer (armed or unarmed) for the last 11 years for 5 different companies (2 nationwide companies and 3 regional/local companies). My older brother (|FBC|_F*U*B*A*R or (_@_)_F*U*B*A*R) got me playing UT about 5 or 6 years ago. Started out playing on sniper servers and monsterhunts. Found Curious George's Redeemer Insanity and played on it for a while. Then, Hounds Of Hell (HOH) clan R&G/Camper sniper server. Then, Alien Clan's monsterhunt and sniper servers. Joined Alien Clan early in 2007. Have been playing on MEAT's server for quite a while now. Occasionally killing him with a redeemer. But killing him with a translocator is an even greater challenge. Occasionally when MEAT's server is down (for whatever reason), I'll find my way back to Curious George's Redeemer Insanity. I've attempted to play on Killer Klownz' server, but it doesn't allow me on. I've also played on Hook's server, but miss the translocator so I always come back to MEAT's. Anyway if I left anything out, feel free to bring it to my attention or just ask. Oh........here's a picture of myself.

|FBC|_Flash, formerly known as (_@_)_Flash

*POTS*

Re: Here's looking at you kid...

Post by *POTS* » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Welcome aboard Flash. :mrgreen:
Enjoy your stay. 8)
Plain Old Telephone Service

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Flash wrote:I've attempted to play on Killer Klownz' server, but it doesn't allow me on.
Welcome Flash . . .

What's the problem you're having with the Klownz server? The more specific (refused to send or mismatch etc) you are the easier and better chance we have of getting it fixed for you . . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

MEAT
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Post by MEAT » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Ahhh... Ira you don't look happy.
If I let you telefrag me will you smile?

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Man it's been driving me nuts trying to think of where I know Flash from but I finally got it:

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 pm

He is smiling damn it! Welcome Flash.
~Peace~

Hermskii

gopostal

Re: Flash

Post by gopostal » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 pm

This is kinda an inside joke Herm. I played waaaay back in the day with a Flash. This was a page he ran:
http://www.digdilem.org/ut/aimbot.php
(Wow....Seems like forever ago.).... Anyhow I wondered if Flash was the one I knew from AGUT lo those many moons ago. Sad that it's not, but glad that this Flash is also a cool dude.

Flash

Post by Flash » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Thanks POTS, Klownz, MEAT, ScottyD and Hermskii.

Klownz, next time I try to get on your server (maybe in a little while), I'll take a screenshot of what it says and relay the info to you. I think it's a mismatch problem, but not 100% sure.

MEAT, I very rarely smile. Even my girlfriend can't tell when I'm happy or just in my normal mood. But she has learned (by facial expression) when I get pissed off.

ScottyD, you are so wrong for that. But it did make me laugh. :D I recognize the movie though (Police Academy).

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 am

Hey, welcome, Flash.
I think we've played already.
Nice to meet you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great stuff about aimbots & cheats, too!

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah, it's so funny to read stuff from 2002 and earlier. Seems like it wasn't that long ago. That Flash was really cool, and Flash 2.0 seems to be just as good :wink: We played a bit on NaPali and he's dead accurate with a sniper rifle.

Flash

Post by Flash » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks, Fuzz.

ScottyD......... I really wasn't in the mood to play any monsterhunts, but I thought I would give MHM a try. I don't remember if I had ever been to the server or not. I had never played that map either. Normally when I play on a monsterhunt server, it's Alien Clans Monsterhunt server and alot of the time it's with special/modified weapons. So going old school was kind of fun.

Flash

Post by Flash » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 am

Killer Klownz wrote:
Flash wrote:I've attempted to play on Killer Klownz' server, but it doesn't allow me on.
Welcome Flash . . .

What's the problem you're having with the Klownz server? The more specific (refused to send or mismatch etc) you are the easier and better chance we have of getting it fixed for you . . . .

"Connection failed.....Package 'de' version mismatch" I get the same thing on MonsterHuntMayhemIII

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 am

Just go into your install and delete de.u out of the system folder and accept the download from the server. That is a common error.

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 am

ScottyD wrote:Just go into your install and delete de.u out of the system folder and accept the download from the server. That is a common error.

Located in C:\UnrealTournament\System . . and delete de.u . . . then like ScottyD said, any server you visit will send you that file . . . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:25 am

Little late.... Welcome Flash! :mrgreen: