KindBud

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
KINDBUD

KindBud

Post by KINDBUD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 am

Hey everyone my name is KB also none as KindBud.... I use to play CG's along time ago i think a few months after it got started i still remember my first match on Deck 16 and having MAH kicking my A#$%. He or She still never found out :) told me how to play this Redeemer mod and i was hooked played for 3 years or more :P .. Many late night matches my favorites where the tournaments i forget what exactly they where called but they where super fun especially when i would be lucky enough to beat Death INC and he would leave with frustration... Well anyway i just got my aircard so im back online and have a new computer coming that im putting together should be interesting....
Last edited by KINDBUD on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

-HellFire-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: HellO :)

Post by -HellFire- » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 am

Hello, KindBud!
Welcome at the forums 8)
Good to see more people register here :mrgreen:

Scify

Post by Scify » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:55 am

Hey K*B
I see you made here.
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

KINDBUD

Post by KINDBUD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

-HellFire- wrote:Hello, KindBud!
Welcome at the forums 8)
Good to see more people register here :mrgreen:
Hi thanks>>>

KINDBUD

Post by KINDBUD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

Scify wrote:Hey K*B
I see you made here.
Hey SC how are you :)

X

Post by X » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 pm

hiya! welcome! always good to see new people here! :D
X
Where's the pizza? :)

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi KINDBUD.
Always nice to run into KINDBUD!

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi KindBud,
nice to meet you. 8)
Plain Old Telephone Service

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Muhahahaha! This is awesome! Hey folks, I'm for sure but I am pretty sure that KindBud was the actual person who found the mod for me to add the translocator to the Redeemer only mod. If I'm right, You could say that he caused what is likely to be the largest rift between Redeemer Only mod players in the history of the mod.

The old timers hated it and the newer up and coming crowd loved it. As you know, I ended up keeping it which quickly caused about 1/2 of all of the regulars to stop playing period. Just a bit of info there for ya and KB can let us know for sure if it was him or not but like I said, I think it was him.

I'm very glad to have you here with us KB. Thanks for making it to the show!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Re: KindBud

Post by Scify » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Going Fine
About six month ago I become Great Anut.She get old Anuty Scify teach her play Ut. Her Daddy play 360 X box so she end up as Gamer

KINDBUD

Post by KINDBUD » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:24 am

Hermskii wrote:Muhahahaha! This is awesome! Hey folks, I'm for sure but I am pretty sure that KindBud was the actual person who found the mod for me to add the translocator to the Redeemer only mod. If I'm right, You could say that he caused what is likely to be the largest rift between Redeemer Only mod players in the history of the mod.

The old timers hated it and the newer up and coming crowd loved it. As you know, I ended up keeping it which quickly caused about 1/2 of all of the regulars to stop playing period. Just a bit of info there for ya and KB can let us know for sure if it was him or not but like I said, I think it was him.

I'm very glad to have you here with us KB. Thanks for making it to the show!
Hey Herm I don't remember if i did or not it's been awhile but i think im the only KB there was i think i had a run of 3+ years playing CG and can't recall anyother KB... Is Mahatma still around? Im sure a few have moved on i see few familiar names here.... I have my new rig coming and should be put together in a week if i don't screw it up.... AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz/GIGABYTE GA-MA790X/4G's G.Skill 1066/CORSAIR-650TX PS/ EVGA GTX260. I think i picked a good setup cant wait to frag :) ..Hey Herm any UT2k4 servers? Also i cant wait to play UT3 on my new setup seems like a killer game. Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 pm

KINDBUD wrote:i think im the only KB there was
We have another registered member here named KB, but it stands for KillerBee. :wink:
Plain Old Telephone Service

{§ÎR}Írôn Chef

Post by {§ÎR}Írôn Chef » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 pm

MAN! long time man!! how ya been KB? good to see you here ...now if we can just get mah and a few others to come round... :D

have a good week all

Chef

Scify

Post by Scify » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 pm

{§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:MAN! long time man!! how ya been KB? good to see you here ...now if we can just get mah and a few others to come round... :D

have a good week all

Chef
AKA trigon

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Mahatma has been gone for years. I sure do miss that him/her/it. He/she/it was one of the funnest people to play with ever. Always a great sport too. I'm sure he/she/it will turn up soon enough. I just hope he/she/it is ok.
~Peace~

Hermskii