Iosa Sakera

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Iosa Sakera

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Although he may delete 25 accounts in a moment of absent-mindedness, but don't worry he won't kill you on purpose.

Spice

Post by Spice » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm

i know MEAT is fine, but you gotta watrch out for Herm,

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Spice wrote:i know MEAT is fine, but you gotta watrch out for Herm,
Yeah, MEAT'S a sweetheart ...it's that Hermskii character that you need to watch out for... :P

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hermskii is a flake who should have more backbone and start really banning people like crazy and prune down this forum some already.

Yeah, I really don't ban peeps here but I have been asked to nuke a few accounts over the years and have done it but always at the account owner's request. Yes, I do nuke the spam-bots too when I get the time.

You would have to really be pretty messed up to get banned from this forum or have a user-name that carnivores would like to masticate with and then ingest.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Hermskii wrote:You would have to really be pretty messed up to get banned from this forum or have a user-name that carnivores would like to masticate with and then ingest.
:| :| :|

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:02 pm

MEAT knows I love him because he is really the only one I ever hassle here. I'm starting to like Klownz like too. Klownz not only likes a good hassling but he actually needs it too or he'll get depressed and start playing on CG.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Hermskii wrote: Klownz not only likes a good hassling but he actually needs it too or he'll get depressed and start playing on CG.
You're funny Hermie...you said Klownz, hassling, depressed and CG all in the same sentence... :P
:shock: Well don't look at me I didn't say it. :shock:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm not getting it MEAT. What am I missing? Is this bad on me or bad on Klownz? Bad on both me and Klownz? Somebody tell me please. Are you saying that Klownz and CG are depressing? Is it that I'm depressed because Klownz is on or not on CG? Where does hassling fit into all of that too? Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 pm

I think it means that MEAT's Redeemer Screamer is the Prozac pill the Klownz needs after playing on the CG server, because it makes him feel down or something like that. :? :lol: :twisted:
Plain Old Telephone Service