Blood Asp

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
-SuPreMe-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: EA_Elemental

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm

No friendly hello from me, this guy constantly insults me because my mapping skill arent on par with his,
with comments such as "nub supreme :p" "cubic nub maps xD". i have done nothing to provoke any of it ever since we played on my NaliPrison][ map hes just constantly took the piss, I dont even know the guy, Do you have some kind of problem? or are u just a douche?

If someone is less talented at mapping, give them helpful tips instead of putting them down sayin crap like "nuub cubic map".
You as a experienced mapper should know we need as many mappers as we can get for MH.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:36 pm

lol Supreme i said that origionally as a joke and then u started back on it >_> sheesh dont just take something as an insult.... Especially if i put a XD next to it... XD ;) Chill out dude.

And by the way... I Am trying to tell you :p Cubes are Baaaad!!!! Use Different things not just 100% Cubes :P Use a few cylinders here and there, a couple of things in the 2d shape editor :P U Can use cubes just decorate them well, Take MH-Andromeda-Ancient, If u closely look alot of the map is cubes, but it looks pro just cuz of good texturing, lighting and a couple of 2d shape edited shaped here and there ;) Have a good look thru andro, it will help u alot, especially if ur doing this BT Thing?

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 pm

It may be a joke to you but not everyone is gonna know your jokings specially when u say it constantly it becomes highly irratating.
Anyway i wouldnt class my maps as cubic, a map like godz or somthing is a cubic map or all those spam maps that are around, dunno wat u find so cubic about a floating island.

Anyway its clear u really despise cubes so lets put u in a ring with a cube and let u fight it out :mrgreen:
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 am

Already done that actually XD Cube had a rocket launcher and i had a Pulse Gun, I Win :D

Hehehe, I Actually did do that once XD