Poolgod

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Poolgod
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Poolgod

Post by Poolgod » Tue May 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi,
My name is Poolgod, and I'm an alcoholic....er U4eholic!
I used to play in a reg UT clan (Elite) that was in a very large giant map community (UTGMC which since has become part of FPS network, if I remember correctly....prolly not.)
I am a decade into my 40's, but although that makes me slower, it also makes me sneakier!
I was on google, looking for old links to some UT GOTY and U4e downloads which I was hoping to put together in a last ditch attempt at talking someone into installing so that I could host a U4e game with them, just to have a real person to play with. While I was looking for a U4et V6.02 link to include in the package I ran across this forum that had a mention of U4e and happened upon a post about a U4e server....and it was fairly current :shock: .........when I came to, I looked again.......WHAT?!!!!! A U4e SERVER exists?....OMG! So, needless to say, I wasted 2 hours of my morning killing bots, but never being killed by them (don't look at the logs!)....we'll just go with that.
Am looking forward to seeing you all on the server soon, I hope.

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Poolgod

Post by Hermskii » Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you for telling us about yourself some and Welcome to the Show as I like to say. I have not really advertised this server yet since there is still so much I'd like to do to it. Hopefully, with your help I can get motivated and work on it some more. Then I'll go out to the other forums and post all about it. I know it used to be a fairly popular mod and I'm sure with a little ear bending, I can get some folks excited to play this mod again. Did you happen to see the Chaos serverlisted right above or below this one?

I need to update the website too to include these new servers I have. I have run a MH and a DM (redeemer Only) server for many many years. I just recently (5 months ago) started this U4E server and a Chaos server for UT and one for UT2004 as well. I'm supposed to be starting up a Quake II Choas server too but I haven't had the time of late to deal with it.

You find we have an older crowd here which enjoys each other and each others respect. It is a tight forum here these days and we like it like this. Hold off on all personal attacks and keep the cussing beneath your breath and you will fit right in! It is great to have you with us and again, Welcome to the show!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am

Yes, WELCOME Poolgod!
Great to have another UT fan like us joining us here. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

David
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by David » Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 am

Welcome!
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?