Christopher (Introduction)

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Christopher
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Christopher (Introduction)

Post by Christopher » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm

David wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Scify wrote:Hey Christopher,
Your English fine. They have learn deal with mine for year.Bad thing is it what I speak all mine life. :shock:

welcome to HOH

Where are you from?
Okey good, =) I am located in Sweden.Europe.

I had to.. My youngest likes this song (in English) and we have a friend who lived in Sweden for two years so we forwarded the song in Swedish to him and since you are from Sweden, I had to forward. It is annoying.... but my wife claims that it has a good beat for kids. :roll:
I see what you mean.I hate some of the wedish music too (Well most of it) and I (My parents) is actually from Hungary but my parents moved to sweden and then I got born.=P

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 am

David wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Scify wrote:Hey Christopher,
Your English fine. They have learn deal with mine for year.Bad thing is it what I speak all mine life. :shock:

welcome to HOH

Where are you from?
Okey good, =) I am located in Sweden.Europe.

I had to.. My youngest likes this song (in English) and we have a friend who lived in Sweden for two years so we forwarded the song in Swedish to him and since you are from Sweden, I had to forward. It is annoying.... but my wife claims that it has a good beat for kids. :roll:
Ah yeah that song,I think it has been covered by different languages too.But it is originaly made in sweden,but I don't like it either,it is so annoying but pretty fun the first time you watch it.

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by a nameless entity » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Christopher wrote:Hello everyone! My nickname is "Chris" but my real name is Christopher.

and I am working a lot with engines and motorbikes.
:D 8)

Don't usually come to this section of the forum so it's a bit late, but:

Welcome aboard, eh.

Live to ride. Ride to live. :mrgreen:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am

Been awhile huh? How is everyone?

Christopher:

I red what this 'test' user wrote on dU. I like the guy already, whoever he is. You have actually stolen my original ideas, even the announings. And yes, this really dissapoints me after what I gave to you, even the real life stuff. I hope I can forgive you one day, for now ... you can piss off.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Really? I thought you knew about what Chris was doing with all of this. You didn't? Are you saying he stole from you? Any defense comments Chris?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

What? What ideas did I stole from you Terra? I never had the purpose to stole anyones idea ever, so could you explain what more exactly did I "stole" from you? Is it about the introduction?

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 am

a nameless entity wrote:
Christopher wrote:Hello everyone! My nickname is "Chris" but my real name is Christopher.

and I am working a lot with engines and motorbikes.
:D 8)

Don't usually come to this section of the forum so it's a bit late, but:

Welcome aboard, eh.

Live to ride. Ride to live. :mrgreen:
Thank you! This was a quite long time ago since I made this post. :D
When I wrote "and I am working a lot with engines and motorbikes." I meant to say that I did that on my spare time, but my English wasn't that quite good (and I was to lazy to correct my own spelling), it has improved a lot tho. :D

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 am

Christopher wrote:What? What ideas did I stole from you Terra? I never had the purpose to stole anyones idea ever, so could you explain what more exactly did I "stole" from you? Is it about the introduction?
Everything actually. But if you had/have the best the best intentions without copying my stuff directly, well consider yourself forgiven. If you just sended me a notification or something that you are using ideas and/or some of my stuff, then everthing was just allright. If you need help with something, contact me anytime. But I'm not much online.
The internet connection in my new place is very slow, still busy to get a new/faster connection. We'll keep in touch.

Merry Christmas people!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 am

It is great to hear from you and to hear you have a new place. I hope this new year coming up for you is the first of many to be better than than the last! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at you!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 am

Yes I have the best intentions, I'm sorry if I didn't inform you about this, I liked many of your ideas and when the whole plan we had got canceled, I thought it was a bit sad to not use all these good ideas and all the work we/you (cause you did most of the work with the web) so that's why I started my own place in hope to bring some of the tings back. And I've learned a lot since I started it all and things are slowly getting improved by the time. So once again I'm sorry if I didn't inform you about this, we should get in touch again and talk on MSN like we used to.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:00 am

yes, I wish Terraniux and Chris would get back working with each other again - that would be very good indeed.
Alas, I haven't a lot of time to help out, but I can some.

Good to see you here again Terraniux.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:08 pm

The only thing I need is some more traffic and peoples on the site and servers.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Will see more people after solving these:
First I entered in a bunch of frames lost:
Entered.JPG
After a few seconds:
AndOut.JPG
If you can solve these troubles maybe will see more hunters joined.

Also I had 300 kb log in less then 1 minute:

Code: Select all

ScriptWarning: MH2HUD MH-NaliVillage][.MH2HUD0 (Function MH2_C_V7.MH2HUD.UpdateRankAndSpread:004B) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: MH2HUD MH-NaliVillage][.MH2HUD0 (Function MH2_C_V7.MH2HUD.UpdateRankAndSpread:004B) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: MH2HUD MH-NaliVillage][.MH2HUD0 (Function MH2_C_V7.MH2HUD.UpdateRankAndSpread:01EE) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: TMale1 MH-NaliVillage][.TMale3 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.Fire:0092) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: TMale1 MH-NaliVillage][.TMale3 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.Fire:0092) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: MH2HUD MH-NaliVillage][.MH2HUD0 (Function MH2_C_V7.MH2HUD.DrawPing:00A6) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: MH2HUD MH-NaliVillage][.MH2HUD0 (Function MH2_C_V7.MH2HUD.DrawPing:00A6) Accessed None
Keep in mind, this is not a welcome.

You need to be informed about less funny things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 am

The servers is still in progress, and I had a lot of issues, however I did suceed to fix most of them, (at least the ones I noticed), including these acess nones from the MH2HUD, but I still get a few from the MH2Base from the MutatorTakeDamage function, and I also get a huge amount of access nones like:

minigun2 MH-JumpingToSpace2011-Beta2.minigun93 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RateSelf:000A) Accessed None
minigun2 MH-JumpingToSpace2011-Beta2.minigun93 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RateSelf:000A) Accessed None
minigun2 MH-JumpingToSpace2011-Beta2.minigun91 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RateSelf:000A) Accessed None
but I think these minigun errors is because of the map trying to manipulate the gun. (So far I haven't noticed it on any other map, and also this:

MonsterHunt MH-JumpingToSpace2011-Beta2.MonsterHunt0 (Function Botpack.DeathMatchPlus.ScoreKill:0047) Accessed None
MonsterHunt MH-JumpingToSpace2011-Beta2.MonsterHunt0 (Function Botpack.DeathMatchPlus.ScoreKill:0047) Accessed None

But i assume there's nothing to do about them, heck my whole log is getting spammed by these acess nones.

About that frameloss, we had a lot o performance issues on the server too, but that seems to be working better now (I get about 70-110 FPS), please let me know if this performance drop persists.

And about that connection failed message might be cause I bring the server down quite many times these days to solve errors. Please let me know if you spot any other errors, will be good help thanks!

PS, I just noticed your first screen-shot, yes I did got a heck lot frameloss there too, but that was because of all the guns laying on the ground from dead players, this is also fixed.

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 am

I wish you knew who to ask about fixing those errors...Man, if only the guy that made them in the first place was around to ask...That would be SUCH a big help.
When everyone you ever known is headed for a headstone
I don’t wanna give the end away but we’re gonna die one day