> Map Bugs/Fixes Thread < post them here

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
-HellFire-
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: > Map Bugs/Fixes Thread < post them here

Post by -HellFire- » Thu May 06, 2010 12:18 pm

EA_Elemental wrote:cube Godz... :shock:
I don't know why you are wearing the MHM tag but if you continue this ''cube'' comments you better can take it off.
You know people are getting tired of it and you keep continue.
It's your choice, if you want to make yourself more un-popular then go on.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Thu May 06, 2010 3:21 pm

EA_Elemental wrote:cube Godz... :shock:
Now that's totally off topic.
Plain Old Telephone Service

BIOMECH
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by BIOMECH » Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 am

It may seem like we all gang up on you but that's because of immature or "cube" comments.

We know lots of maps are cubes, it's the way the editor works. As gopostal said, "the UT99 engine is geared towards cubism". It's just pointless to mention it. Yes you have a weird interest in them, Yes they're very common, yes they're a big part of the game, and no we don't care.
You clearly have good mapping skills, so why demean yourself by pointing out cube-shaped rooms?

And the "hellfire has a girlfriend woop woop" post, what the heck was that? I'm pretty sure "insert name here has a girlfriend!" stops being funny past school age, and the "woop woop" was amazingly childish. Without that you could at least try to pass it off as a comment or even some kind of wit.
You're supposed to be 17-19, so quit being such a jerk :P

You make good maps, and clearly have a sense of humor (albeit misplaced) so it's impressive how you manage to annoy everyone. You're like me a year or so ago. Annoying just about everyone in MHM while wearing the MHM tag is a sure-fire way to piss everyone off.

Okay this post may have just annoyed you, but all I'm trying to say is stop with the cube comments and act your age :o
We're a fun group, and I reckon we could get along fine as soon as that happens. If you don't believe me, ask someone else, I reckon you'll get a similar response. As I said, just stop the cubic or frankly weird comments...

And yes we can do this on MSN if necessary. :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 am

And yes, you better do it there. (pulls out big bat).
~Peace~

Hermskii

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

O...M....G....

Bio, that is the best post you have ever made. I am now going to go print that and place it on my desktop. Well said, and I am incredibly impressed!

The "girlfriend woop" comment bothered me too, though I didn't say anything. I'll bet she gets that enough in real life. Here she should be a peer, just another player. Give her that amount of respect so she can play without having to feel like the "girl in tonight's game".

Damn Bio....I'm rereading that again....Dude as much as it pains me, you get a +1 :shock: :wink: :wink: