MH Sky Isles

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MH Sky Isles

Post by a nameless entity » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 am

I see someone ported over a co-op map to Monster Hunt. There was a whole map set in co-op that was ported over from the original game of Unreal that went along with Sky Isle. Perhaps the whole set could be ported to MH as well?

MH Sky Isles runs fine in the Monster Hunt format as it is at present. However true to the co-op format, once you pick up any health or armour, it is gone forever. The weapons and ammo regenerate properly for MH, but we need a mapper to fix up the health and armour so that they regenerate also.

The map is still winnable, but can be tough going near the end.

Hint: When you get the front door to the church open, do not shoot at the boss inside. Just run up to the altar and press the button behind. THEN shoot at him. He's really tough to kill. You really need a full team to take him out. I just leave him alone when I'm by myself in that map. ;)
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MH Sky Isles

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Maybe make it where you can't pass him without killing him too and make him weaker. As always, make sure to change the name of the map when completed. Just add V2 at the end of the name or something.
~Peace~

Hermskii