MH-Highway Chase

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
BIOMECH
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MH-Highway Chase

Post by BIOMECH » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am

Ah my problems are all in the ideas, I'm trying to create buildings that you could imagine being lived in. So just creative issues on where I want furniture and how I want to build it.

But if I ever get it done I'll have to ask someone for help with movers. My doors are blocks with portals on either side :?

I'd make a thread but I never have any announcements and it gives me an excuse to work really really slowl-yy-Um-I mean keep everyone in suspense.

Prowner
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Post by Prowner » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 am

Movers are an easy one for me! I experiment with different types all the time, but the only mover that I can't get to work out of the 4 I've tried to use, is the loop mover.

I can get it to continuesly move, but I can't get, let's say, a platform to have 4 keyframes and each key frame moves the mover in a square pattern. If I tried to make that, the platform would go in a square, then back out of it backwards through the square and continuelly doing that instead of consantly making the square pattern. If you had no idea of what I just said, that's okay. :wink:
I don't really understand your question BIO, but it may be because of how "naab" ish I am with mapping, but I have some neat ideas! :P
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Really? You want more smilies? I hate the little things. Why do you want more? I'll do it but I'm just wondering. It is also odd that the latest what appears to be a spam bot offered smilies...........
~Peace~

Hermskii