MH-CrystalMine3

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MH-CrystalMine3

Post by Hermskii » Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm

It is not. Try the home key but more importantly, you can set any key to be the key that brings up mapvote. Let me find those directions. I know it is a simple keybind in your User.ini file in the UT\System folder. Here are the directions:

I figured it out:

Go to your c:\UnrealTournament\system folder.

Open the User.ini file.

Scroll down a little to the [Engine.Input] section.

Find a key you want to use to launch the MapVote Window.

Say that X is the key, make it look like this:

X=MUTATE BDBMAPVOTE VOTEMENU

You're done!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue May 17, 2011 1:57 am

Alright, lets try that.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Tue May 17, 2011 12:11 pm

I think is usefull to know:

Press TAB, write - SET INPUT x mutate bdbmapvote votemenu - after this press Enter

Now just press x key.

This is not hard. The hard think to understand is why players are forced to download 11 MB of melody from a map, I know more players which turn off music listening to other music in Winamp when play UT. Is not so logic to waste time for download a crapton.
Also I saw other map requiring Ancient1.utx. Why ? Ancient.utx normal version is altered suddenly, I din't see any logic to add another custom texture to force players to the same view. Players using S3TC textures have a better view of default textures depending on their machines and S3TC versions used.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed May 18, 2011 4:00 am

Nelsona wrote:I think is usefull to know:

Press TAB, write - SET INPUT x mutate bdbmapvote votemenu - after this press Enter

Now just press x key.

This is not hard. The hard think to understand is why players are forced to download 11 MB of melody from a map, I know more players which turn off music listening to other music in Winamp when play UT. Is not so logic to waste time for download a crapton.
Also I saw other map requiring Ancient1.utx. Why ? Ancient.utx normal version is altered suddenly, I din't see any logic to add another custom texture to force players to the same view. Players using S3TC textures have a better view of default textures depending on their machines and S3TC versions used.
Perhaps they haven't heard of pseudo class MyLevel? :|

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 am

Maybe they didn't heard or they don't know to use it. Anyway I just want to tell - is not usefull to redefine an usual texture (a stock one) for destroy a better view of an original improved by S3TC. Maybe that man need some lessons and is nobody present to teach him to not ruin the quality with his craps. In fact that map is looking like old Dos DOOM game, I had a better quality in the same old ShadowWarrior. Too bad !

And about 11 Mb of UMX no more than 98% compressible - is not what I'm looking for.

I expect in a few months, if things works better to change my provider with a powerfull one. Even with that, I'm not forcing players to download tens of MB to play a map.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 am

So has anyone played my CrystalMine3, and would like to share his/hers opinion?

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I can't find an active download link for this map anywhere.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm

There will probably be a good link to this map, and many others, pretty soon.
Cannot tell you yet about this - coming!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Stop teasing and start helping this man! LOL. Somebody give him a link. Isn't it up on the first post of this? If not, send a PM to him and see what he sends back. I hope it is not coal!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Eh, leaving jokes or non-jokes - maybe is a bit late, of course I played it a few times, I think even more times, nothing to say. As I mentioned small things are fixed by mod in a few miliseconds. Map is available at unreal://sektornelsona.no-ip.org:7777/, too many MB but works and I cannot complain about something.

My Cyberdine System HT, is doing the job pretty good:

Code: Select all

ScriptLog: InitGame: ?Name=Nelsona?Class=BotPack.TFemale1?team=0?skin=FCommandoSkins.daco?Face=FCommandoSkins.Tanya?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleOne?game=MH_SHDWS_A.MonsterHunt?Mutator=MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote?Listen
ScriptLog: Mod check for crappy settings...
ScriptLog: Checking dumb ideeas implemented in factories...
ScriptLog: Values checked ... Proceed to next step...
ScriptLog: Finished executing PreBeginPlay checks... Continuing...
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover24
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover21
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover21
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover22
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover22
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover23
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover23
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover13
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover13
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover12
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover12
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover14
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover14
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover17
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover17
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover19
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover19
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover33
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover26
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover11
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover34
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover31
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover16
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover16
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover28
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover28
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover27
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover27
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover25
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover25
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover18
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover18
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover2
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover2
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover3
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover3
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover4
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover4
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover5
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover5
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover6
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover6
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover7
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover7
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover8
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover8
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover9
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover9
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover10
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover10
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover1
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover1
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover32
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover32
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover30
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover30
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover15
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover15
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be turned back without to suffer a big damage >>  Mover29
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover35
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover35
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover36
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover36
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover0
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover0
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover Triggered Once With ReturnWhenEncroach >>  Mover38
ScriptLog: Detected & Resolved a Mover to not be cheated by GRAB command >>  Mover38
ScriptLog: Movers were checked, will proceed to next step...
ScriptLog: Base Mutator is MH-CrystalMine3.MonsterBasePlus0
ScriptLog: Mutators MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote
ScriptLog: Add mutator MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote
MapVoteLA: StartMutator: NsWeaponsLoader2.LoaderBase
MapVoteLA: StartMutator: MH_SHDWS_A.FL_Mutator
MapVoteLA: StartMutator: MH_SHDWS_A.Spec_Mutator
You asked how it works - Now is perfect !
If you keep mapping like this for me is not a problem.