MH-BW-SkyWars

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
EvilGrins
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MH-BW-SkyWars

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Since I used the Bat-Wings in an edit, I've gotten some requests for more... so I've been looking. I've seen this map with both RX and Qjets, seemed fairly ideal:

Starting area is on a small floating island, with all the weapons needed and eggs, the monsters are on a much larger floating island. You fly over and fight your way into the structure, kill a large titan with a lot of health (though I lowered that significantly from what it was), get back outside, fly down and around to the underside of the island to enter a hangar where the final boss/queen is, and that's about it.

Spawnpoints update further in.

Nelsona pathed it so bots can fly from the starting area to where the monsters are, without needing to follow anyone. I switched around some of the monsters, as there was unnecessary repeating all over the place... and it didn't seem right to have Warlords inside when there's all that open sky to be flying in.

There's 1 room in the base that's essentially setup for BunnyTrack, to get access to the Creepinator... a QuadShot with rockets.

I may do an update to this later, with weapon swaps and different monsters. Also to replace the generic cannons around the base with ones that actually shoot at players.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8jsx3hwg ... kyWars.zip

EvilGrins

Re: MH-BW-SkyWars

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:23 am

I seriously miss the edit button.

Had to update the download in the post above as it was missing a file.

Use this instead:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u53w5shf ... kyWars.zip

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:15 pm

I can't recall for sure but I think you can edit but it must happen very quickly. I could be wrong. Maybe you can't edit at all.
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:51 pm

Hermskii wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:15 pm
I can't recall for sure but I think you can edit but it must happen very quickly. I could be wrong. Maybe you can't edit at all.
Your forum only keeps the edit button up for about 10-15 minutes at most, but in this instance by the time I realized I'd made a mistake it was gone.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 am

I'm sorry about that EG. Someone here ruined it for everyone else a long time ago. It took me forever to figure out how to allow the edit for the time it does allow now. I have no idea how I did it back then. IIf you send me an email with the edit, I can make the change for you and clean up other stuff too. I don't expect to undo the current edit settings. Last time I did, someone deleted a crapload of mine and other people's stuff.
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:40 am

Hermskii wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 am
I'm sorry about that EG. Someone here ruined it for everyone else a long time ago. It took me forever to figure out how to allow the edit for the time it does allow now. I have no idea how I did it back then. IIf you send me an email with the edit, I can make the change for you and clean up other stuff too. I don't expect to undo the current edit settings. Last time I did, someone deleted a crapload of mine and other people's stuff.
The edit is in the 1st post after the top one.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:14 pm

So I don't need to do anything or do I? If so, please tell me "Exactly what needs to be changed".

Also, What is/are Bat-Wings? It sounds like a mod that makes things be able to fly or something like that.
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:53 pm

Hermskii wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:14 pm
So I don't need to do anything or do I? If so, please tell me "Exactly what needs to be changed".
Making it so there's no time limit for how long the option remain to edit a post would be great!
Hermskii wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:14 pm
Also, What is/are Bat-Wings? It sounds like a mod that makes things be able to fly or something like that.
It's basically that, you pick up an egg and you sprout wings whenever you fall from something or jump.

Hitting whatever you have for a crouch button flaps, flight isn't very fast but you can get a speed boost from jump pads and other things.

There's a version with Angel Wings, but I haven't tried it yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.