More to do.

Post all {HOHU4ET} related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: More to do.

Post by Hermskii » Wed May 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, What Iwould do is count how many red map names you see. That will be whatever the number is iset before you can play that map again. I set it to 10 or 5 I suspect to force people to play other maps since I get so many complaints that if it is set to a lower number, people will just keep playing the same 2 or 5 maps. See?

About the maps where they seem short of weapons. EXACTLY! That is what I'm talking about. I don't think the weapon swap out piece is working right. It drives me nuts and there aren't any admins running this mod to explain how to do it better than I have it set.

HOOK, you need to try out this mod. It is crazy fun depending on who is playing and what the weapons are. There are easily over 60 to choose from but only certain ones show up on certain maps and I can only choose to cycle a certain amount of them at a time I think... Install it, play with it, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've spent a few hours doing UT stuff tonight like adding maps and cleaning out files and such. I'm tired and hitting the sack soon after I watch the news.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Poolgod

Post by Poolgod » Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I've never run a server, but I did a little research and found a tool that says it will do what i think you're talking about. Read up on this http://www.moddb.com/mods/stuffswapper and see if that will help out.

Poolgod

Post by Poolgod » Fri May 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Dang, is there no way to edit a post here? Minutes after posting that I found another tool that will do it. Just for another option try this http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tourn ... /worm-v190 .

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 am

I got your answers and no. There is no way to edit here. LOL. Anyways, thanks! I may get to look at these options later. I have certainly heard of stuffswapper. The other one...I don't of it. Thanks for the research. We have to do what we have to do eh!
~Peace~

Hermskii