MarioBros-SE-.uax

System
DC-Pawns2.u
MH-TransBlue.u
MH-TransRed.u
locationlist.ini
sendmepackingv5.int
sendmepackingv5.u
villagemonsters.u (the latest version available)

Textures
Castle.utx
cf_mansion.utx
sky.utx
Ribeira1.utx
Ribeira2.utx
Ribeira3.utx

I'm also trying to compress them for redirect but my laptop got stuck on the map file (I guess it's too big in size for my hardware), while all the other files can be compressed with ease.
gopostal wrote:The ini for the warp mod you can change as you want, though BE SURE not to add spaces at the end. I did and it drove me nuts trying to figure it out.
Thank you for the suggestion. :wink:
gopostal wrote: Also I have every version of that map from beginning to end. Would you like me to package it all for you? Also if you or Supreme need help with it, let me know. As far as I can think there should be no problems but you might find something. If you do, email me as I know that map intimately. What would take you a while to sort I might know right off.
I already have both the beta7 version and the non-City version so I think I'm fine, thanks. :)
gopostal wrote: I may not check back here again for a bit so hit UMH if you need me. We are prepping a complete rollout of updated controller and nexgen Sunday so its a lot to do before then. Peace guys!
Sure cya :mrgreen:
Plain Old Telephone Service

gopostal

Re: MH-MHMDeadCity

Post by gopostal » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:58 pm

I have all that compressed. I'll post it for you in a few minutes as a linky.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

It's just finishing now. Do you still have the link to the POTS folder on my ftp? The files are on there along with a folder of the compressed files for addition to redirect.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm

gopostal wrote:Do you still have the link to the POTS folder on my ftp? The files are on there along with a folder of the compressed files for addition to redirect.
Yes I have that link, thank you very much! :D

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm

No problem. I think those versions are correct. If you find something else, let me know. Also I'll send you a pm in a moment.

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Funny. OK, where to actually start. First of all will I need NexGen to run this map because if so the answer for now is no. I don't think I need it though to play a map.

Is the map at it's last best version? Will it get updated again? I don't want to add it to have it get updated every month or two.

The layout on requirments was awesome but are they correct? If so, I'll grab it and put it on some day soon but let me be clear...I don't like to have to maintain stuff. I want it to work and work well and not need updates. I'm lazy like that.

Most importantly is my excitement that the sorry bastage gopostal has posted here recently! I know he has created a giant new home for himself but I still want visits here and I want them often.

Don't read between the lines gopo: New giant homes can be a lot to maintain. Keep it as small and un-cluttered as possible for as long as possible. Trust me. Empty rooms are easy to clean. Same with closets.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Hermskii wrote:Most importantly is my excitement that the sorry bastage gopostal has posted here recently! I know he has created a giant new home for himself but I still want visits here and I want them often.
Hmmm - Visits? - A Kettle calling a Pot black?
:roll: :P
Last edited by Hook on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Hermskii wrote:Funny. OK, where to actually start. First of all will I need NexGen to run this map because if so the answer for now is no. I don't think I need it though to play a map.
I don't think NexGen is necessary to run this map, since I've tested it off-line without NexGen being installed.
Hermskii wrote: Is the map at it's last best version? Will it get updated again? I don't want to add it to have it get updated every month or two.
Yes Herm, the Beta7 is the latest version available and I think both gopo and Supreme are so sick and tired of this map they aren't going to release another version. :D
Hermskii wrote: The layout on requirments was awesome but are they correct? If so, I'll grab it and put it on some day soon but let me be clear...I don't like to have to maintain stuff. I want it to work and work well and not need updates. I'm lazy like that.
I'm 99% sure the packages I've listed are all you'll need to run this map.
Hermskii wrote: Most importantly is my excitement that the sorry bastage gopostal has posted here recently! I know he has created a giant new home for himself but I still want visits here and I want them often.
Yes it's been nice to see the gopo is still goofing around on the forums. :wink:

:arrow: Note for Hermskii: gopo gave me a link with all compressed files, just in case you'll need them Herm feel free to send me a PM. I'm also trying to collect all players' passwords for their houses; as soon as I got the full list I'll send that to you.

Scify

Post by Scify » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Hermskii wrote:Funny. OK, where to actually start. First of all will I need NexGen to run this map because if so the answer for now is no. I don't think I need it though to play a map.

Is the map at it's last best version? Will it get updated again? I don't want to add it to have it get updated every month or two.

The layout on requirments was awesome but are they correct? If so, I'll grab it and put it on some day soon but let me be clear...I don't like to have to maintain stuff. I want it to work and work well and not need updates. I'm lazy like that.

Most importantly is my excitement that the sorry bastage gopostal has posted here recently! I know he has created a giant new home for himself but I still want visits here and I want them often.

Don't read between the lines gopo: New giant homes can be a lot to maintain. Keep it as small and un-cluttered as possible for as long as possible. Trust me. Empty rooms are easy to clean. Same with closets.
Been use it try learning how to jump better. Most on laptop
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 am

Cool. I'll talk to gp soon and get all I need to run the map. I hope he tells me to see your post for what I'll want POTS.

I suspect he will and then he'll give me lots more info too. Give me a week or three and I'll have it up. CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 am

See his post for all you want Herm :shock: The packages listed should be all you need, and you probably have some already.

Nexgen isn't required at all for this. BTW POTS you might just make simple 5-6 word passwords for everyone then just tell them. Trust me.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:19 am

gopostal wrote:BTW POTS you might just make simple 5-6 word passwords for everyone then just tell them. Trust me.
Well, since I already know 7 passwords out of 8 (most of them I already knew since the betatest phase), I don't think it's necessary to change all of them once again. I swear I'll continue to keep them secret, like I've done so far.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Can't wait to have the map back :twisted:

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:44 pm

POTS killed one of my cows a couple of months or so ago so I still don't trust him, I'll check UMH to see if it really is gone...:P

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:34 pm

BIOMECH wrote:POTS killed one of my cows a couple of months or so ago so I still don't trust him, I'll check UMH to see if it really is gone...:P
If you don't trust me, you may still ask Herm to change your password in a second time, but you know Herm doesn't like to be bothered for changes so often. :P

[Edit]
Guys I'm tired, OPEN YOUR EYES AND STOP BEING SO FREAKING CLOSE-MINDED!
If you don't want to co-operate, I'll set new passwords for you, and if you don't like them, well go bother Herm.