MH-MHMDeadCity

Post all {MHM} related content here!
gopostal

Re: MH-MHMDeadCity

Post by gopostal » Thu May 14, 2009 6:46 am

I wish I could take credit for it, but I didn't do it (as far as I know). It will be hard to tell what is different without playtesting. I'd say there is a lot of stuff that flipped back to being correct now.

BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by BIOMECH » Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

I like the city :(

Marching through the streets, fighting zombies, exploring buildings, leaping from roof to roof, dancing in the lounge, following iCow, spectating non-MHMs as they do battle...good times.
Now all the guests will complain and we can't escape from eachother and we can't fight zombies and I miss my lounge :(

As always, I seem to be the only person who like the city...LOL, deja vu or what.
We seem to have come full circle, we're back at me liking it and everyone else deciding to get rid of it :D

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am

Bio I'll post up the beta7 version for you to play offline if you'd like?

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Thu May 14, 2009 7:54 am

Mmmmmm...not the same without the rest of the guys 'n' gals, but thanks for the thought :D

Can we get the lounge back though? I know I'll miss that place almost as much as the rest of the city, well...without infinite mantas preferably :mrgreen:

Whilst I'm asking odd things, could we have a zombie cave next the village, with a sort of mutate blockme style thing for opening/closing the door to it? Just the idea of zombies running through the village sounds so...interesting :twisted:
My mind works in mysterious ways :shock:
Last edited by BIOMECH on Thu May 14, 2009 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah you know I liked that too. I'll put it back. Hate to think I spent all that time on making the lounge only to remove it.

OK, I did a quick test to reimport it back in and it makes Ued crash every time. I'm not sure why though. I'll work on it more this evening.

Scify

Post by Scify » Thu May 14, 2009 10:33 am

Beta 6
Beta 7
I still I like .
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Thu May 14, 2009 12:10 pm

What the hell?
I probably didn't read it but where is the whole city?
I voted for MHMVillage, but whole DC is gone...
It was way better with also DC added.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm

OMG Hellfire and me share the same opinion! :shock: it's a miracle :mrgreen:

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm

BIOMECH wrote:OMG Hellfire and me share the same opinion! :shock: it's a miracle :mrgreen:
That doesn't happen often :P

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Thu May 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Amen to that... :wink:

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Thu May 14, 2009 1:53 pm

The village with DC is a mess. POTS made the suggestion to remove the DC part and I thought it was a good call. It certainly makes the map run better and it will allow Supreme to have better testing for what he wants to do.

Scify

Post by Scify » Thu May 14, 2009 9:10 pm

I agree with Pots and Gopo.With Supreme map this be MHM map. No else.

BIOMECH wrote:Mmmmmm...not the same without the rest of the guys 'n' gals, but thanks for the thought :D

Can we get the lounge back though? I know I'll miss that place almost as much as the rest of the city, well...without infinite mantas preferably :mrgreen:

Whilst I'm asking odd things, could we have a zombie cave next the village, with a sort of mutate blockme style thing for opening/closing the door to it? Just the idea of zombies running through the village sounds so...interesting :twisted:
My mind works in mysterious ways :shock:
If you do this put cave under where guest come in and button use one side if that shield wall of mine.

For lounge you have it hide again .You can use other that shield Wall
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 am

Your obsessed with walls you know that? :P

I was thinking of having the lounge on the boat, or a mutate disco thing.

Schizophrenia Mode: Your obsessed with mutates you know that? :lol:

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 pm

MH-MHMDeadCityVillage{beta7} is (temporarily) available for download, of course the real passwords have not been added yet.
This is the latest release as far as I know, it's just missing the Hall of Fame and there are a few minor flaws, but the map is overall very good IMO.

Herm I've uploaded this map mostly for you, I think it would be great to have the MHMVillage map on your server, specially now that it is no longer available on the {UMH} servers. I'm almost sure I've added all required packages, but you better ask gopo which packages needs to be listed as server packages. Please Herm do not let this map to be forgotten. :(
Plain Old Telephone Service

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Pots you'll need several packages for that. Off the top of my head I can think of:
MHMTransRed
MHMTransBlue
villagemonsters
sendmepacking

and you'll need serverpackage entries for at least the trans ones. The ini for the warp mod you can change as you want, though BE SURE not to add spaces at the end. I did and it drove me nuts trying to figure it out. Oh and it will need the riberia 3 pack of textures.

Also I have every version of that map from beginning to end. Would you like me to package it all for you? Also if you or Supreme need help with it, let me know. As far as I can think there should be no problems but you might find something. If you do, email me as I know that map intimately. What would take you a while to sort I might know right off.

I may not check back here again for a bit so hit UMH if you need me. We are prepping a complete rollout of updated controller and nexgen Sunday so its a lot to do before then. Peace guys!