New MH-HellFireV2 map

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

New MH-HellFireV2 map

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:37 am

Map maker Derdak2rot has recently reviewed and reworked his famous map call MH-HellFire. I have already installed, uploaded it for redirect files and added it to the cycle. Here is a list of things he changed:

Update Version 2 : Due to the crashing problem on certain servers , I fixed perfomance and optimizations problems :

- removed the particle generators ( can cause some problems client side )
- fixed and cleaned architecture
- added more ammo in the sensible parts ( queen cave and some others )
- added two re-spawnpoints ( you dont need to walk far anymore , lol )
- modified some little things here and here.

I say good work Derdak2rot! I can't wait to see what you might still have in the works. If any of you have any issues with this new version, post about them here. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

derdak2rot

Post by derdak2rot » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Hello Hermskii !

thanks for pimping the updated version of Hellfire !

Just checked your site , and i like it , good job , Herm !

You will be the first to listen that : im currently working on a other map with lot of outdoor place , i plan to do a map in the jurassic time with dinosaurs and others things . :wink:

anyway , thanks to you to keep up the MH community .
you do a great job , see you later !
arrgh ! lost my head !

Hermskii
Site Admin

Yo!

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:58 pm

No problem here Derdak2rot. The new map sounds like it might be pretty cool. I assume that you will be using the monsters from Asguard's mod? He also made MonsterSpawn. I think the dinosuars come with his latest version too or maybe they actually have to be dowloaded form his site. The little ones that attck in groups are awesome.

I'll be happy to pimp your mapsfrom here on out. I think Nr2000 has the best map out so far but I think since you have made so many really great ones, ones that I'd say 3 of are in my top 5 favorites, that still makes you the map maker of the year here. Watch out for Nr.2000 though. If his first map was any indicator at all, we are all in for a slew of awesome maps to come. I think MH will be around for a very long time now too.
Last edited by Hermskii on Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

derdak2rot

Post by derdak2rot » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:06 am

yeah , i played Mh some years ago , and all i saw was bt maps and cubics rooms . but things changed after when Rob made MH-Kittara , and with it , he put the level of editing in the right way . i think after that , many mappers wanted to do something better maps for raise the quality of the MH mappage . I m still glad people enjoy playing good maps , and i want to do again some maps for this great mod .

MH-andromeda is for me the best mh map around , i like the way 2k mixed bt and standard gameplay with great graphics . this map is what i call :
"conceptual grandness " hehe !
arrgh ! lost my head !

Tleilaxu

Post by Tleilaxu » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:00 am

I was gonna do a map with outside terrain, and jurrasic-cretacous times as well :D. But it was more of a movie theme for Jurrasic Park. It's a great idea if someone could do it, but i've been stuck working on another map :(