Blood Asp
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: {MHM} Players List

Post by Blood Asp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm

*Shows you the victory fingers the wrong way*

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Elemental, if you would like to be a {MHM} member you have to assure us you're no longer related to the KB folks. We've had troubles in the past because of "noobs" willing to become MHMers and after a week or so asking to be admins on other servers and/or switching their tag. Hope you understand what I mean.

Anyway we have a new member: {MHM}_Peenyuh
He's already registered on the forum and seems to be a fair player.
Plain Old Telephone Service

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Ahh.. yes, he's a fine player :D

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

*POTS* wrote:Elemental, if you would like to be a {MHM} member you have to assure us you're no longer related to the KB folks.
Never really been much "related" to them, I Have played around and helped around on many servers i am really just generally the common person who you see just about everywhere helping anyone and sharing my wisdom with those who seek it, reason i am admin on KB Is cuz i was there nearing its first show in MH and i helped KB get alot of his server better by doing things like: Assist in Mutators (choice of what to use) And what maps could be good to put on the server.

I Generally am not much assigned to anyone as a friend or foe, you can decide for yourself and i will just play suit with it. I Have known Hermskii for quite some time, also have hiden around the server for quite some time just generally un-noticed, though now i am making myself more noticed by showing my face around the website as well ;)

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 am

I can't even make myself read this. MHM tags are good and all but nobody here should be pushing them or setting up requirements to wear it. People should basically know when they should be able to wear it and not get hassled. If you put it on too soon you likely won't stay around anyways. Put it on too late and there is nothing wrong with that. better late than never.

It just gives me the willies right now telling anybody how they should act before they wear the MHM tag while we can't seem to carry a topic to it's end without somebody thrashing someone else all while wearing the tag. I certainly think that acting like an adult here for a few months first should be a prerequisite to wearing the {MHM} tag.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 am

How long was I here before I earned my wings?
Must have been awhile...I wish I could remember :D

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 am

I can't even remember the moment I putted it on..

Cow already knows my memory is bad :|

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 am

My point is that you were here for a long time already. You showed both on the servers and here on the forum that you were a contributor and not disfunctional, destructive or too critical of others.

Several people seem to have lost their manners and repect towards one another.
I'm shocked. Maybe I'll have to start disabling people here too or ban them etc etc.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 pm

As i said I Have been around sorta like *backstage* if u will just generally popping my head around the corner and not drawing attention to myself much :p

I Must have been hiding around here for about a year already now, just not really been so much in the front line of acting around the place

Anyways, i agree completely with Hermskii, it would be nice to bring the respect back to Unreal Tournament, The MHM Clan is a practical Family, What good is a family if there is no respect, The young ones will run around breaking stuff the adults will be kicking the *mute* out of each other and the older members will leave after having enough of all the noise going on...

So possibly its time for a complete new start for everyone, pretend this place is completely new, we are all newbies here, we dont know much about each other, the starter days are the nicer days of getting to know each other and trying to become good friends to one another, and is that not what brings a family together, New Birth, Grows older, eventually will leave to go to a better place... Anyway i hope you all know what i am trying to say, its worth starting fresh and forget any mishaps we have had and any enemies we have made... Forget them. Start fresh with them, you could be surprised if you give people a second chance...

Anyway enough of my typing Lets make it happen :)

Bring back the respect!

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Best idea I've seen here in a LONG time EA_Elemental! :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 am

Personally i expected someone like Hermskii to say something like it to attempt to regain control, but anyway, someone has gotta try to refresh everything *hits F5 button*

Wait who is Hermskii??? Who are you Hook??? Hi i am Elemental :)

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 am

Ok just simply because i have had a PM About it *i wont imply any names*

I Am not trying to say MHM Has lost all respect. Just alot of it... As both gopostal and Hermskii have said. My posting is not to accuse anyone, to be honest at alot of times Everyone has a piece of the responsibility, Including me, nobody is in particular fault of it, MHM Is a good family, we sort our differences out ourselves without causing riot. Just know everyone is taking slice of the pie, not 1 family member is starving it here.

Hopefully u understand i am not trying to get any response to this i just would much prefer if everyone could start again, Talk to the people you once considered enemies here, try to settle aside ur differences. find out what they hate about you, become a better person, we are all in similar Humanoid Forms. *except the cows* :p But anyway, inside there is always a soul of pure Form of God.

WE COME ONE!

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello - I am Hook!
I am real pleased to meet you EA_Elemental. :P
I gotta meet that Hermskii guy sometime!
He sounds like a great person. :wink:

Nice to meet ALL of you!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Cool Nice to meet you too Hook! :D

I Too wish to see this Hermskii man, from what i hear he is a awesome administrator and a good friend to everyone!

Greetz all! :D