{UMH} is no more.... aparently

Post all {MHM} related content here!
-HellFire-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: {UMH} is no more.... aparently

Post by -HellFire- » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

It was locked for me anyways :roll:

Anyways, I also agree with stopping the fight but like Bio said, it's hard to not reply on some posts.
But it seems the fight everytime starts when a new topic appears :?

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I made this topic simply to inform people, not to continue the boring crap.
Lets keep this thread for reporting the status of UMH only.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Indeed! :)

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Yes. Some of us made mistakes and gave Gopo terrible headaches. That's why he, with valid reasons, banned them from his server.

Howerver, UMH is online again. I hope Gopo realized that UMH became an important reference for UT games and that many people respect and support him. Banning 2 or 3 players is just not enough reason to give up with such a big project like UMH.

Knowing this, I don't see the point in having this topic still active. The only thing we're getting until now with this topic is quarrels and players pointing at each other with very questionable arguments in some cases.

I believed we had agreed on forgetting UMH and continue our lives here on MHM. No, we don't need to be updated with UMH status. We can check their forums by ourselves or check if it's still online in the MH tag on our UT. So hate me all you want, but topic closed again.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Hehehe. This is actually funny to me since I do know the whole story and the whole deal with {UMH} from the beginning to now. No I won't share the details as I'll leave that to gopostal if he wants to tell you what is up.

I will say there is a lot of blame being spread around here and I hope that everybody can live with it since I'm not going to stop the tantrums some folks need to express themselves with. I'd suggest to each of you to pick your fights and make them count when you do but I'm pretty sure you will all come to my conclusion someday which is it is better to stand by and observe reckless behavior than be observed behaving recklessly. It should be obvious there is always a cost to poor behavior. It may be now and it may be later but the reckoning will come which is why I have decided to shut down MHM and this forum effective this Friday night at midnight.

Naturally, I'm just kidding about shutting down MHM or this forum but all this pitiful whining does grind on me. It makes me wonder if I'm having as much fun right now as gopostal is and I will assure each of you that gopostal has no family issues or any of that going on. He is doing just fine and I talk to him on the phone pretty often too just as I did last night. His current reaction means about as much to him as a button off of my shirt........... just an everyday distraction.
~Peace~

Hermskii