MH-ATAA

Post all {MHM} related content here!

Keep ATAA or remove it?

Keep it, I like endless spam and super weapons.
45%
Remove this crap map.
36%
I don't care.
18%

Total votes: 11

BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MH-ATAA

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 am

Terrible names?
I don't remember that, but I was probably tired and cross.

Also, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2103

With those points questioned, I'll admit that the barriers have been pushed so far we can barely see them. We probably need an admin around to bring the barriers back, but I always felt like I was walking on ice with you.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 am

gopostal wrote:Self-policing will never work Bio. I watched you the other day call your father some terrible names on server for setting a limit on you and telling you it was time to quit, and you are going to watch yourself?

No, it couldn't be done on MSN, it had to be public for all the world to see and for the google archives to forever link to Herm.
OK.....

Remember the forum is not and should not ever be a Jerry Springer show. Like I have told you this is not a place to solve your differences and there are some things that should be kept private. I understand you all are upset but don´t turn the forum into a circus or into some sort of cheap talk show.

The forum has to be clean, polite and pleasant. And like I said, whoever is gonna be charge has to be impartial and has to know the group.

However, I´m feeling that all this started out OF NOTHING. We all have to learn to think before posting, otherwise we look like Drama Queens.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Ice

Post by Ice » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am

As far as I know Rei this has been happening for a long time. Some of us just bit our tongues to keep the fight from going but there has been less and less respect for anyone on the forum/server lately.

As long as Gopo admins the server like Hermskii wants (chat and goof aloud as long as no one is hurt) Then he can do whatever he needs to get the server and forums back to fun and respectful playing.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 am

Ice wrote:As long as Gopo admins the server like Hermskii wants (chat and goof aloud as long as no one is hurt) Then he can do whatever he needs to get the server and forums back to fun and respectful playing.
Fair enough.
Since looks like everyone agrees in keeping the forum clean is the best thing to do, there´s no point in continue posting on this or the others threads.

I´m pretty confident that, from now on, all this will be handled in private. So please, don´t post here anymore unless you have something good to say. This is not a place to attack other members.

THINK FIRST, THEN POST
-LAST QUOTE ADDED BY ME-
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey everybody! :D

So I'm off the map for I guess about 2 days and all of this ugliness happens. Fun huh?

While I'm sadly aware that many of you are looking to me to swoop in and fix "your" problems here as though you are all a bunch of liberals and I'm the current government, I have to remind you that I'm a die-hard, right wing, Regan-era, bible loving, gun toting, uber-conservative who has faith in this country and you and your ability to take responsibility for yourselves and do what you have to in order to pursue happiness and be fruitful.

I greatly appreciate all of the suggestions towards resolving many of the issues we face together today BUT as the sole tyrant Administrator of this here forum I feel I can manage everything here just fine.

I have several methods I could deploy to bring order back but I won't use them. Instead, at the risk of losing some, many or all of you, I'd rather sort of sit back and watch this flame fest burn itself out. Eventually, some, many or all of you will stay, hang a little longer or leave entirely. I'll be here no matter what. The "legacy" of Hermskii was written many years ago and nothing that happens now can take that from me. I'll post more on this on a new topic.
~Peace~

Hermskii