MH-ATAA

Post all {MHM} related content here!

Keep ATAA or remove it?

Keep it, I like endless spam and super weapons.
45%
Remove this crap map.
36%
I don't care.
18%

Total votes: 11

-HellFire-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MH-ATAA

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm

I dislike this map for 100%, endless spamming monsters respawn + a boss of about 200k +.
This map is a total failure to me.
Last edited by -HellFire- on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blood Asp

Re: MH-ATAA

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm

--Post Removed by Author--
JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID.
Last edited by Blood Asp on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

-HellFire- wrote:I dislike this map for 100%, endless spamming monsters respawn + the boss off about 200k +.
This map is a total failure.
Think of it this way...it gives those of lesser talent/skill a chance to kill more then they
are accustom to.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm

I have to agree with Hellfire. That map is a shame, it´s annoying, ugly, tends to lag, and I can list 1000 reasons of why I dislike it very much.
EA_Elemental wrote:Here is an idea for you.
Stop being such a selfish little asshat child and just stop complaining, some people like to have a bit of a mash with excessive overkill weapons instead of doing an endless BT for a stupid map that is based around the SuperShock at the end of that far too long and stupidly hard BT.

Not everyone likes the same maps, so you can either just go have a break for that map or just play it like everyone else does.
SO SHUT UP! AND PLAY AND STOP BEING A SELF CENTERED CRY BABY!
That was soo unnecesary, annoying, and in fact, I hope you can edit it later because nobody disrespected you like you´re doing with this post. So please, think before posting.

But even if I hate ATAA too, MEAT has a point. Let´s give those with less talent an opportunity to enjoy their spam fest.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:08 pm

I just made this thread to say what I think?
And to see if there are more people who dislike this map?
We know you act like a brave little kid here, but wait till they see the real EA in game.
You're the biggest selfish person here on this entire forum.
Every map sucks, except yours.
Every player sucks, except you.
You're so lucky that I never made a screenshot of the console in game.
Like today, ''stop f*cking around and play''.
We ''f*ck around'' most of the time and if you don't like that, don't complain or go to another server and complain there.
So sick of your attitude. You act like you're our teacher.
If you don't like us/the forum or the server then I would be happy if you're gone.

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

I dislike this map for 100%, endless spamming monsters respawn + the boss off about 200k +.
hmmm Asking what people think of a map usually involves a ? in the sentence somewhere, so maybe YOU should think before you disrespect a map that has been around since before you knew what the editor is, Someone has gone to alot of work to code these weapons and monsters you seem to forget that, sure the map is horrible but theres good point to it, and besides This map IS doing favour in some areas, Instead of YOU turning UT into a chat room its blocking you from doing that in a way, so we dont just kill, THAT is how MH Was MEANT to be played on build. Would you talk all the time in DM??? No because you will just get completely pwned all the time, And this map is bringing the true style of UT back around, So before you disrespect the map, its makers, the coders involved, Think what the map could REALLY be doing.

Finished.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

EA_Elemental wrote:
I dislike this map for 100%, endless spamming monsters respawn + the boss off about 200k +.
hmmm Asking what people think of a map usually involves a ? in the sentence somewhere, so maybe YOU should think before you disrespect a map that has been around since before you knew what the editor is, Someone has gone to alot of work to code these weapons and monsters you seem to forget that, sure the map is horrible but theres good point to it, and besides This map IS doing favour in some areas, Instead of YOU turning UT into a chat room its blocking you from doing that in a way, so we dont just kill, THAT is how MH Was MEANT to be played on build. Would you talk all the time in DM??? No because you will just get completely pwned all the time, And this map is bringing the true style of UT back around, So before you disrespect the map, its makers, the coders involved, Think what the map could REALLY be doing.

Finished.
Maybe you SHOULD open your eyes and READ THE POLL QUESTION.
I'm making a poll to see which people want to keep this lame map and who don't.
If that's already a problem for you then you're really screwed up.
Just let me post what I want and don't try to ''teach'' me how to live.
In game you act like God, tell everyone what to do and what to like and dislike.

Don't call me a complainer when you're even worse.
You're that worse that you don't even notice that you do it.
Complaining for you is like a robot, it goes automatically.
YOU just can't stop complaining.

Btw: the ''<SRA>'' members also were goofing around a lot.
And if I remember well, Herm said he is all in for goofing around.
So EA, don't tell us to play if we don't feel to play.

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:51 pm

If i remember rightly the map we were on there were 6 people, We asked if we could end and 3 people said Yes, and then including me wanting to end thats a 4 4/6 only u and SuPreMe messing about *as usual* So i think 4/6 over rules 2/6, So dont tell me I am acting like Game God when all i am doing is doing players who ASKED to end a favour.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm

The discussion of what is the "correct" way to play MH is an old one and we already had it here. Nobody wants to have it again.

Should we chat or not?, should we goof or not?, should we just kill monsters or not? Well, we all agreed that is a question of style and of what we like. It´s subjective. Nobody can come here and tells us what is the correct way of playing. As long as we don´t disrespect others, we can goof and chat.

Please read this:
Hermskii wrote:It looks like plenty has been considered since my last post here on this topic. Good!

I want to be clear about what I like to see on MHM and CG:

I like chat. Lots and lots of chat! Chat it up people. Chat and chat and chat all you want. I love it!

I like that groups of you enjoy each other enough to goof off while in the middle of a game. I'm all for that as well! Somebody mentioned that they thought that goofing off here is what they thought we used to do at the <SRA> server and that is totally true while it is true too that at <SRA> we also got down to serious competition often. Usually the night would start off as all out war and would end up with stragglers either calling time-out and learning from the others where nobody would shoot at all. That was totally cool that we could "ALL" agree to not fight and teach each other how to do stuff like get into secret rooms or weed out a well placed spammer. Also, we'd all help each other explore new maps. Nameless Entity comes to mind first followed closely by Scify and God knows I'm forgetting countless others.

I know that after playing the same map a billion times it can get lame. That is were the best part of these servers and this forum comes in play. It is exactly that: "PLAY"

Get bored, grab a buddy and start trying new stuff. Find new spots. Try new skin hacks, try out cheats, take pictures, chat chat chat, and just simply enjoy that you are spending time with each other and you are totally supported by me to do it. I don't care if MHM is looked down on so long as it is because we are closer to each other and having a better time than everybody else. I could mod up the server to force people to compete or get out but it isn't what I wanted for this place. I wanted what I had at <SRA> and while that will never be possible for me or anyone here who was part of <SRA> I do know this is exactly what <SRA> was for me to many of you. That makes me smile BIG TIME!

Don't get me wrong either. I love this place and so I keep coming back just as I know many of you will. <SRA> filled a void in my life back then when I needed a cheap and fun way to burn my time. Life will show you that other things WILL become more important over time and there is nothing wrong with that. Hopefully many of you will remember this place as reverently as I do <SRA> and will be nostalgic enough to load up this old game again and come back for frequent visits when your life does take you in another direction as mine has. I plan to be here for myself and for each of you as long as the World Wide Web allows me to be here for you. Peace all. Oh yeah, mind your manners when you're away from home and are wearing the {MHM} tag. Thanks!
So I believe the discussion can end here.

-HellFire- wrote:If you don't like us/the forum or the server then I would be happy if you're gone.
We have to disagree here. That´s not a nice thing to say; we may have many differences but we still have to learn to tolerate the rest.

The best thing we can do now is end this silly discussion.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Hermskii wrote:It looks like plenty has been considered since my last post here on this topic. Good!

I want to be clear about what I like to see on MHM and CG:

I like chat. Lots and lots of chat! Chat it up people. Chat and chat and chat all you want. I love it!

I like that groups of you enjoy each other enough to goof off while in the middle of a game. I'm all for that as well! Somebody mentioned that they thought that goofing off here is what they thought we used to do at the <SRA> server and that is totally true while it is true too that at <SRA> we also got down to serious competition often. Usually the night would start off as all out war and would end up with stragglers either calling time-out and learning from the others where nobody would shoot at all. That was totally cool that we could "ALL" agree to not fight and teach each other how to do stuff like get into secret rooms or weed out a well placed spammer. Also, we'd all help each other explore new maps. Nameless Entity comes to mind first followed closely by Scify and God knows I'm forgetting countless others.

I know that after playing the same map a billion times it can get lame. That is were the best part of these servers and this forum comes in play. It is exactly that: "PLAY"

Get bored, grab a buddy and start trying new stuff. Find new spots. Try new skin hacks, try out cheats, take pictures, chat chat chat, and just simply enjoy that you are spending time with each other and you are totally supported by me to do it. I don't care if MHM is looked down on so long as it is because we are closer to each other and having a better time than everybody else. I could mod up the server to force people to compete or get out but it isn't what I wanted for this place. I wanted what I had at <SRA> and while that will never be possible for me or anyone here who was part of <SRA> I do know this is exactly what <SRA> was for me to many of you. That makes me smile BIG TIME!

Don't get me wrong either. I love this place and so I keep coming back just as I know many of you will. <SRA> filled a void in my life back then when I needed a cheap and fun way to burn my time. Life will show you that other things WILL become more important over time and there is nothing wrong with that. Hopefully many of you will remember this place as reverently as I do <SRA> and will be nostalgic enough to load up this old game again and come back for frequent visits when your life does take you in another direction as mine has. I plan to be here for myself and for each of you as long as the World Wide Web allows me to be here for you. Peace all. Oh yeah, mind your manners when you're away from home and are wearing the {MHM} tag. Thanks!
You like that, EA?

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

I'll say we keep the map because it's barely played anyway, and it's not worth Herm's effort to remove it.
If it keeps some noobs occupied while we're not around then...so be it :?

I'm not sure if screaming insults in huge red letters is a good response to a poll though.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, it was a poll untill EA started to talk crap at me..

Spice

Post by Spice » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 pm

*head hurts*

to much reading!

yes, i hate and dislike that map but meh, its fun some times, hate those demmers though blah, i agree its spamming and that but we need a few spammy maps so we dont lose out minds? i mean? its fine to play when your ticked off and just want to kill monsters and get a super high score eh?

and this is a *poll* dont think we need to shout and yell and scream and other stuff?
Last edited by Spice on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Goofing around is one thing, forcing most of the players to wait for 50 minutes on an already cleared map, spamming voice taunts for 10 minutes in a row, voting always for SevenTests just to grab insta and rush the map in 5 minutes and tell the whole world how good you are is a whole different thing, it's called annoy and disrespect the others.
I'd like to see if you and Supreme would keep on voting for SevenTests if Herm would add a NoInsta mutator on his server.

EA is not a saint and he over-reacted but he got some good points and I can understand where does his frustration come from.
BIOMECH wrote:Although I do like the way EA sees a poll and starts screaming in huge, red, bold, capital letters about selfish little asshat whiney crybabies...
Let's start a poll about SevenTests and let's see what's gonna happen.
Plain Old Telephone Service

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Well, firstly hellfy lunges at your throat...
Then Supreme also lunges at your throat...
Then I say the map is the above 2 people's playthings...
Then they attack me...
Then Reiyel makes some great points about how we should not do this...
Then Hellfy and Supreme attack me
Then Spice tells us to stop fighting...
Then POTS and MEAT join in...
Then gopostal makes a remark about us...
Then we have a huge fight where everyone is mauled by everyone else.
Then Hermskii locks the thread and we all go away feeling bad...
EA makes an annoying remark somewhere, and we have lots of MSN/PM skirmishes for awhile afterwards.

Complete guide to an MHM argument.
Last edited by BIOMECH on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.