MH-ATAA

Post all {MHM} related content here!

Keep ATAA or remove it?

Keep it, I like endless spam and super weapons.
45%
Remove this crap map.
36%
I don't care.
18%

Total votes: 11

-HellFire-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MH-ATAA

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm

*POTS* wrote:Goofing around is one thing, forcing most of the players to wait for 50 minutes on an already cleared map, spamming voice taunts for 10 minutes in a row, voting always for SevenTests just to grab insta and rush the map in 5 minutes and tell the whole world how good you are is a whole different thing, it's called annoy and disrespect the others.
I'd like to see if you and Supreme would keep on voting for SevenTests if Herm would add a NoInsta mutator on his server.

EA is not a saint and he over-reacted but he got some good points and I can understand where does his frustration come from.
BIOMECH wrote:Although I do like the way EA sees a poll and starts screaming in huge, red, bold, capital letters about selfish little asshat whiney crybabies...
Let's start a poll about SevenTests and let's see what's gonna happen.

FFS!

I just started this poll to see how many people like the map and how many dislike it.
Now some POTS starts to complain about SevenTests because the bt is to ''hard''.
Can't I make a poll without getting COMPLAINS?.

Besides, ATAA lags the entire server if some ''naab'' start spraying around with the Redeemer.
You can't see, walk or shoot because you lag as hell.

This is the last time I start a [Expletive deleted] Poll.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 pm

POTS has a valid point about 7T and I agree with him, but I also agree EA went crazy and the ATAA is one of the worst maps ever made.

Still...I'm all for letting it go, so I'll probly just watch unless something strange happens.

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm

tell the whole world how good you are is a whole different thing
Yes, I always tell everyone that.
spamming voice taunts for 10 minutes in a row
Oh.. Like your lame girl voicepack which you spam when you're bored?
Let's start a poll about SevenTests and let's see what's gonna happen.
Go ahead, I already said I just made this poll to see who likes it or not.
If you feel better then go ahead and make a poll.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 pm

-HellFire- wrote: Oh.. Like your lame girl voicepack which you spam when you're bored?
If you don't like it, just uninstall it, plus I stop if I'm asked to, unlike someone else.

Have you ever asked yourself why most of the regulars don't play on the server any more? Just think about it.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm

You guys are unbelievable. How did we end up on SevenTests in a poll about ATAA and in some sort of discussion involving EA and Hellfire?

:shock: :arrow: :? :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :lol:

Anyway, stop the personal attacks, everyone; control yourselves. If you have any opinions about ATAA, then post them here. If you don´t, then avoid posting. Let´s keep the topic of this thread.

C´mon guys, try to relax a bit.

PS I´ll post on the SevenNalis thread too.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Reiyel_3.0 wrote: How did we end up on SevenTests in a poll about ATAA and in some sort of discussion involving EA and Hellfire?
*cough* lame pots who can't control himself and posts a lame reply *cough*

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Hermskii: I Like chat, LOTS of chat!
He will love all of this argument chat then ;)

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Reiyel_3.0 wrote:If you have any opinions about ATAA, then post them here. If you don´t, then avoid posting. Let´s keep the topic of this thread.
But the next posts:
-HellFire- wrote:
Reiyel_3.0 wrote: How did we end up on SevenTests in a poll about ATAA and in some sort of discussion involving EA and Hellfire?
*cough* lame pots who can't control himself and posts a lame reply *cough*
Continuing the discussion
EA_Elemental wrote:
Hermskii: I Like chat, LOTS of chat!
He will love all of this argument chat then ;)
Adding nothing important, just making a huge effort to continue the fight.

THINK FIRST, THEN POST
(\__/)

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Herm,

I love you bro. You and I are like minds and I very much enjoy chatting with you. We've agreed and disagreed and debated and complained more so than any other friend I have made in UT and my life is richer for it.

I've never asked you for anything but I'm going to break that streak now. I'd like for you to re-read this thread from the beginning and come back.....

Done? Sad, isn't it? OK dude, here's the deal. Grant me admin. I'll stop all this stupid stuff and the forums can go back to what they were a bit ago when it was calm and pleasant. I could really care less what anyone here thinks about me so they can be mad all they want.

Take a look back through the old SRA archives. Sci and I did the other day and it was so fun. You won't see this sort of thing in there, so why tolerate it now? Do you want your legacy to be this thread when you are gone and the next redeemer guy carries the flame? It's shameful man, and I want more than that for you.

Call me tonight. I'm off work tomorrow. Let's chat, you tell me what you want and I'll make it happen. Peace and love Herm.

Kelly

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Simply play the mod the way it was designed.
Those of you that can't do it get KICKED... :|
Any questions...?
Or better yet grow some nads and bring your individuality to Redeemer
and I'll straighten you out.

Ice

Post by Ice » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

gopostal wrote:Herm,

I love you bro. You and I are like minds and I very much enjoy chatting with you. We've agreed and disagreed and debated and complained more so than any other friend I have made in UT and my life is richer for it.

I've never asked you for anything but I'm going to break that streak now. I'd like for you to re-read this thread from the beginning and come back.....

Done? Sad, isn't it? OK dude, here's the deal. Grant me admin. I'll stop all this stupid stuff and the forums can go back to what they were a bit ago when it was calm and pleasant. I could really care less what anyone here thinks about me so they can be mad all they want.

Take a look back through the old SRA archives. Sci and I did the other day and it was so fun. You won't see this sort of thing in there, so why tolerate it now? Do you want your legacy to be this thread when you are gone and the next redeemer guy carries the flame? It's shameful man, and I want more than that for you.

Call me tonight. I'm off work tomorrow. Let's chat, you tell me what you want and I'll make it happen. Peace and love Herm.

Kelly
For once I can say I pretty much agree with Gopo. Even though I would probably not agree with half the things he does. The server is getting out of control. Someone needs to start giving the people who are running people off the server a lesson on behavior.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 pm

If it could stop those issues, I'd vote for gopo co-admin right now.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Yes, the forum needs order. Many people insulting each other, aggressive posts, then deleted/edited posts, and now we´re even getting new posts made only in order to make a bigger fight.

And all this started because some of you couldn´t control yourselves and started a huge fight out of nothing. Now we´re about to arrive to the same old and lame discussion of what the "correct" way to play is. That´s not tolerable.

Someone in charge is needed, that person needs to be strong, that person has to do whatever it takes to keep peace in here, and specially, that person needs to be impartial,he/she needs to punish whoever is necessary in order to keep things pleasant, regardless his/her playing/mapping/coding skills and/or the number of posts he/she may have.

If Gopostal can be that person, well, then he´s more than welcome.
(\__/)

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 am

Or we could just keep our fights on MSN instead of introducing new admins to push us around.

Maybe if we can't do that then we do need admins, but surely we can sort things out ourselves without needing someone else to tell us what to do.

As we've often said, we're not kids, and we can prove that by not having a big forum fight.

No offence to the named, but who here really wants gopo to have control after our previous...disagreements?

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 am

Like I said, I could care less if you like me or not, or if you like the solutions.

You guys have got to understand Herm cares for Legacy like you guys care about score and rank. We've often poked into the old archived forums together to discuss some old player or event. Herm feels an incredible amount of pride to be the torch carrier for that, and this is something most of you just don't get. You are making these mean-spirited, nasty, petty postings at each other simply because no one is saying "No". Lately the tone has really gotten ugly too. Go into the old forums from back in the day and pick random threads. Look at the differences between then and now.

Self-policing will never work Bio. I watched you the other day call your father some terrible names on server for setting a limit on you and telling you it was time to quit, and you are going to watch yourself?

You guys have had run of the place and this is what has happened. It isn't working, and it isn't going to get better without help. Pots is (was?) one of you and you guys turned on him like a pack of wolves as soon as he dissented. No, it couldn't be done on MSN, it had to be public for all the world to see and for the google archives to forever link to Herm.

Legacy. You should look that word up in your native language.