MHM4

Post all {MHM} related content here!
gopostal

MHM4

Post by gopostal » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 pm

I have done a DM server to now be MHM4 at the request of Rei and Pots. The server is located here:
68.232.163.90:7777

The server runs JB, regular DM, and insta DM. There is an empty fourth slot but we can get to that later. The DM maps are all default but submit any wants and I'll get them added to server.

The server will have some changes coming as the guys get to adjusting the settings. Name, time limits, etc all need to be tweaked and they will get that soon. For now though the server is open and running for you to test and use as you like.

A quick word on admin. I have set nexgen to have a custom class called "VIP member". All trusted players will get this and as such will have access to banning anyone. This way if a jerk or botter comes on server, you simply ban them and report back. This was a compromise on whether to password or not, so lets try this and see if it works. All VIP members have the right to ban, but bans are obviously logged and you need to have a good reason even if it is immediately removed by the banner. Anyone abusing banning will obviously lose this privilege.

As far as I am concerned you guys play as you like. Chat, scrimmage, jack around, whatever, just have fun with it. See any four of us and we'll get your account updated immediately. Also you might respond with settings requests (bots, no bots?) and/or something for that fourth slot. AS is out though, league AS is a pain to set up. Maybe we could rotate that fourth slot among some mods, IDK.

Anyhow I'll be around later today. Have fun guys.