New admins for MHM3

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Reiyel_3.0
NoMoreSpam: Silver

New admins for MHM3

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Yes people, you can apply for be the admins in charge of behaviour.

Well, since POTS left Hook and I are the only head admins. However, I don't have much time to play and the same for Hook. So the position for being the "grand pooh bah" of MHM3 is empty and waiting for appliances!!! xD

Guys, we need someone responsible and who plays quite often to police the server. So far the cow is the favorite to take the position since he's an L5 Admin but if someone would also like to be the "new POTS", please let me know.

It's important because otherwise, with no admins, MHM3 could be shutted down.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Re: New admins for MHM3

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 am

Bio headadmin, Battlestar L5.
Problem solved. :P

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 am

Nah...VIP is a good level for someone we still don't entirely know. Oh, and would you really want an obsessive person for head admin? I'd end up creating a level system for admin privileges or making even stranger storylines than I already do. :lol:

Actually, in all seriousness, I do like the idea of an admin level system.

EDIT: I tried a few approaches and it turned out to be impractical :/
Last edited by BIOMECH on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

lol thanks for the thought hellfire, but i do agree with bio because most of you guys really don't know me that much for that high of a rank. But even so just give some time for you guys get to know me really better then you guys can give me L5. I have played another game (the game is StarCraft: Brood War) which had the same problem before i gotten high ranking/powers, then i started my own group with friends, (which i was the leader) and it was successful until StarCraft II came out. :cry: Then people started leaving to play StarCraft II and i can't go to it b/c my computer's graphics card sucks. EH ops that is all i am going to say lol. Most of that was not necessary.

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 am

FYI - yes, I still keep an eye on this server.
Just so you know. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 am

Thanks Hook!

As you may know, what I'm looking for is to give the responsibility to police the server to other people, basically because I have no time to play and to check logs. I'll have in mind everything you guys are saying and I have in mind also some other things. I'll keep you all informed.
(\__/)

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 am

I would take it but like biomech said there are some people that never seen me on the server playing and don't know me much, so i am just going by respect and you guys that been here longer take the spot.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Anyone well known wearing the {MHM} tag and is a regular visitor of this forum and the server should have atleast some kind of moderation abilites in my opinion, because currently the only person who actually plays from day to day is BIOMECH. The Tacs are back and are more spammy than ever. =_=

EDIT: Hook wat do u think of being the come to guy for getting maps added to the server, your the only one with the know how onto doing that i think. Wont be a common thing ofcourse after all its a MH server :lol:
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Hmmmm!

Well? Speak up people! LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:42 pm

:?: I was just thinking about something :idea: :arrow: how about we do a Temp. Admins until the spots get filled in. But i think that might go off in a bad spot because you could put the wrong person in the wrong position. :| :?:

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm just an outsider looking in...but why do you need someone to "police" this server?
If anything it's those that wear the {MHM} handle that are running amok.
And if you lose them you have nothing.
Let'em be and see what happens.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah because those kinds of comments get us everywhere :|
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 pm

MEAT wrote:I'm just an outsider looking in...but why do you need someone to "police" this server?
If anything it's those that wear the {MHM} handle that are running amok.
And if you lose them you have nothing.
Let'em be and see what happens.
That's not true.

MHM members almost never have trouble between themselves, or at least not anymore. What happens quite often is that outsiders come and start trouble by spamming, trolling, ending the maps without asking, etc.

Getting back on topic, I have to announce that Biocow will be the one in charge of making players respect the rules everyday. Ice and David will help him when they play.

I want to take the opportunity to remind you all the server's rules:

+ Any kind of sexual talk or behaviour is completely forbidden. Also, no cursing on our server.

+ No harrasment nor bullying to other players. If you want to boost someone, ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST! If a player says stop, THEN STOP!

+ No cheating; and by cheating I mean using extra software for that. I don´t care if players use maps flaws or weapon flaws (like the second fire pulse wep glitch) for getting a high score, since score is not a priority on the server. But don' try to hack!

+ On MHM3 the "stealing slots" concept does not exist. You can sit and talk all you want. You don´t have to kill all monsters and run to the end of the map, you can goof around, you can boost eachother all you want, etc. Of course, respecting the first rule.

+ No political propaganda or offensive or racists attitudes/names on the server. This is serious, respect others!!

+ I´d like to state that I want players to have an appropiate behaviour and to use common sense everytime. Remember to be be polite and help other players.

Just to remind you all, I am only the one who pays for the server. I'd like you people to consider Hook as the main admin and Biomech, David and Ice the secondary admins in charge of policing the server. I want to see what happens with this administration and if we can make it without POTS help.
(\__/)

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 pm

-SuPreMe- wrote:Anyone well known wearing the {MHM} tag and is a regular visitor of this forum and the server should have atleast some kind of moderation abilites in my opinion, because currently the only person who actually plays from day to day is BIOMECH.
Reiyel_3.0 wrote: Getting back on topic, I have to announce that Biocow will be the one in charge of making players respect the rules everyday. Ice and David will help him when they play.
I understand Nali's comment pretty much I mean, David isn't much around on the server and Ice like 1 time a year. You even say it yourself ''when they play''. So it's kind of annoying to see that regular {MHM}'s can't do anything when something happens apart from the Cow.

Using my predicting abbility, people think about the past and what happened.
Maybe get over that... same reason for the private server...
In public we admitted we were wrong and that we thought messing with the settings was allowed.

Anyways, it's not my bussiness just saying I understand Supreme here.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

-HellFire- wrote:I understand Nali's comment pretty much I mean, David isn't much around on the server and Ice like 1 time a year. You even say it yourself ''when they play''. So it's kind of annoying to see that regular {MHM}'s can't do anything when something happens apart from the Cow.
We'll see how things go. If David or Ice can't do the job or play more often, Then we'll have to think about someone else. No, it's nothing about what happened in the past, is the same people we were thinking back in the days POTS was here. I didn't mean to exclude anyone.

It's not a big deal, it won't affect regular MHM's, so please be cool. Besides, MHM3 is not that popular, it's pretty much only us.
(\__/)