Check this

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Reiyel_3.0
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Check this

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Code: Select all

[color=#FF0000]EDITED BY BIOMECH's REQUEST[/color]

I don't need to remember you the rules about foul language, sex talking, respecting other players and etc.

I try to be cool with you and in exchange I only wanted you to respect the rules. You have failed badly.

The sad part is that there are worst things on the logs.

Server is passworded and I'll think if it's worth to pay another month.
Last edited by Reiyel_3.0 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Prowner

Re: Check this

Post by Prowner » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am

Did I say earlier if I think the 3rd admin spot is rightfully Hellfire's or Supreme's????

I meant to say I think 2 is enough. :lol:

Jesus christ you guys! This and Hermskii's is my favorite server! And I wanted to play it tonight, but NOOOOOOO!!! You have to talk about... that. "You suck!" ~ Taunt.

This isn't looking good at all. I expected better, but what would I know? I only have common sense. :lol: :cry: :cry: No more server for a month...

But why even pay? I know you get more stuff if you pay, but there's a way to get it online for free.
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 am

Well actually Prowner, this happened 2-3 weeks ago.

Rei: what was I supposed to do? :? It was just hellfy, supreme, me, supa and spice. The whole group were friends (mostly) who already knew what they could be like. There were no regular players who would have been offended, and both of them would have disliked me if I went and muted them.

If there were other people around I would have been forced to do something, but as it was just us I didn't know what to do. Do I let it go and hope they get bored? Do I mute them and know two of my friends will dislike me for it? Do I try and assure the others we aren't normally like this? I ended up taking 1 and 3.

Awaiting further instructions, but in my defence I did have to say that it was a difficult situation. Yeah, lame I know...

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am

1, I was drunk believe it or not that's your problem.
2, Why public? You could've send a PM to the people involved?
3, I honestly can't remember who was there but Cow said no randoms, so I can't see the big deal :roll:
4, If you shut it down for a month then I don't have to tell my opinion about that.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 am

Im just gonna say i was high, hellfire was acting funny i played along, no1 non MHM in the server.

Also why does this need to be public, and wat harm has it done exactly? Apart from it being digged up and served on our plates.

If this has appeared disrespectful to yourself Rei, please dont take it that way because you know that our intentions are not like that.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

I can not believe you guys actually think being high or being drunk is an excuse! Let me tell you how the world works, those are not excuses. In fact, that makes you look even worse.

I am upset because I think I was clear with the most important rules, no obsenities nor profanities on the server. Regardless the presence or not of outsiders, it shows lack of respect for the rest. Spice was there, she is a kid, and it is a shame for me that she had to see that.

And what upsets me the most, and actually makes me sad, is that the ONLY thing I asked you is to not curse and to not have sexual talk or obscenities on the server. I let you boost, let you chill, let you act like naabs, let you everything!, except curse or have sexual talk. That is FFS the only thing I asked!! The server is not only for 18+ people and I want everyone to respect that. That is why the KeepitClean mutator was installled, remember?

And finally, why public? Because I wanted everyone to know why the server has been temporarily suspended, I don't want people to think I'm crazy.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

Tired of always crying about no respect for the server or people... THAT is getting a lame excuse now.
You know we don't disrespect you or people or the server so stop crying about that.
But it's fine, you can make it a huge problem like always seems to happen here.
Not going to write anything again in this topic.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 am

I feel like im at school again....
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I still am in school! I'm only a Sophomore, but I'm smart enough to realize that the whole thing is totally ridiculous! I don't even know what happened at ALL! I'm not trying to sound like the guy who thinks he's the smartest with the big talk like I know whow to handle it, but I didn't think Hellfire was old enough to drink anyways. Not to mention the other one getting high...
Why would you even play the game if you were in that condition? Although, you probably don't remember, but I am starting to think that the high and drunk excuse is just an actual excuse. You guys are goobers, this is just one of your actions you do all the time, it totally sounds like you.

The problem is, you had no self control to know when to end it. It probably was fun and all, but I didn't really think so when I read that, I was actually surprised you continued to add to it. :?

Just, try not to do it again. It not only affects you, but it affects all of us, because now we can't go on in another month because of this. This is a pretty big deal! :? :|

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Maybe I am going to reply one more...

Prowner, you're saying we are doing this all the time? Are you kidding?
Sometimes we're getting out of line (which we don't do when randoms are around) but always is just BS.

I can't drink? Why can't I drink? Funny you know more then me, it's no excuse I'm not making things up.
I don't even know what happened at ALL!
Then make your above post the last one.

It's just a game, nobody was around, nobody disrespected, nobody harmed so go on and continue this for ages and shut the server down because of this idiotic happening.

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm

lol:D :lol:

that was a funny night

i want to remind everyone, its just a GAME, not your workplace or anything.

the people who were around all know each other, we are friends, we didn't cause any trouble.

why to play in those conditions? uhm why not it can have 100 reasons lol. getting home too early from a party, being bored, etc etc

take it easy : )

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

.......... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..........
Wow really guys, we now can't get on until the month is up to play it again. I just tried to get on the server but it was shutted down, soo then i was coming here to find out why it was turned off and now i found out why. :evil: :( :|

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

-HellFire- wrote:Prowner, you're saying we are doing this all the time? Are you kidding?
I meant that you guys act weird and mess around all the time, that's what I intended to mean.
-HellFire- wrote:I can't drink? Why can't I drink? Funny you know more then me, it's no excuse I'm not making things up.
I also said I didn't think you were able to, but it's all up to you if you want to or not, not trying to cause any trouble with relationships between you and me Hell. :? Sorry if I affended you.
-HellFire- wrote:
Prowner wrote:I don't even know what happened at ALL!
I know what happened, that's the type of sarcasm I like to use to indicate that it shouldn't have happened. :wink: :|
Nothing's gonna happen if we continue to talk about it, we're discussing it not making it worse.
Last edited by Prowner on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Prowner wrote:
-HellFire- wrote:Prowner, you're saying we are doing this all the time? Are you kidding?
I meant that you guys act weird and mess around all the time, that's what I intended to mean.
-HellFire- wrote:I can't drink? Why can't I drink? Funny you know more then me, it's no excuse I'm not making things up.
I also said I didn't think you were able to, but it's all up to you if you want to or not, not trying to cause any trouble with relationships between you and me Hell. :? Sorry if I affended you.
-HellFire- wrote:I don't even know what happened at ALL!
I know what happened, that's the type of sarcasm I like to use to indicate that it should've happened. :wink: :|
-HellFire- wrote:It's just a game, nobody was around, nobody disrespected, nobody harmed so go on and continue this for ages and shut the server down because of this idiotic happening.
Maybe I am going to reply one more...

Prowner, you're saying we are doing this all the time? Are you kidding?
Sometimes we're getting out of line (which we don't do when randoms are around) but always is just BS.

I can't drink? Why can't I drink? Funny you know more then me, it's no excuse I'm not making things up.
I don't even know what happened at ALL!

It's just a game, nobody was around, nobody disrespected, nobody harmed so go on and continue this for ages and shut the server down because of this idiotic happening.
Nothing's gonna happen if we continue to talk about it, we're discussing it not making it worse.
:shock: true if we discussed this problem it will get solved and hopefully it will not happen again. RIGHT! :| :wink:

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Maybe, but it needs to be taken care of.