Check this

Post all {MHM} related content here!
BIOMECH
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Check this

Post by BIOMECH » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Prowner: He's a great guy, we've just had a very bad history.
Reiyel_3.0 wrote:I agree with the cow that we all can learn from our mistakes. What I want to unlock MHM3?:

1) Someone to police the server, a new POTS in charge of this.
2) The actual admins to don't be afraid to do their jobs.
3) You all promising this will not happen again.
Rei: Of course I'll agree with 2 and 3. 1 sounds like a good idea as well even if I'm not quite sure what that means.

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:17 pm

BIOMECH wrote:Prowner: He's a great guy, we've just had a very bad history.
Thanks for saying that! Makes me feel welcome here! :D
But, we had a bad history? :| :?:
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Prowner wrote:
BIOMECH wrote:Prowner: He's a great guy, we've just had a very bad history.
Thanks for saying that! Makes me feel welcome here! :D
But, we had a bad history? :| :?:
Lol Prowner I'm quite sure he was talking about Gopostal, something like:

@Prowner: He (Gopostal) is a great guy, we've just had a very bad history.

PS You are also welcome here Prowner. I have to thank you for all your words and thoughts on this thread.

BIOMECH wrote:1 sounds like a good idea as well even if I'm not quite sure what that means.
It means to have someone with the responsibility of reading logs, help the Guards if they need to, installing stuff if necessary. What is interesting is that POTS was actually thinking about coming back; perhaps with a fresh new start he could consider that.

But if POTS does not want to come back, we're gonna need a new guy.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Heh, sorry Prowner. Misuse of terms on my part, I should have used @name instead of name: to mark a reply.

@Rei: (hehe) Reading logs would require alot of spare time, but installing things would require knowledge of how UT servers work. I'm not sure there's anyone here who has both. Maybe it would need more than one person?

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 pm

lol, just saying i have a crap load of time during the weekends mostly and about 2 hours of free time during the weekdays which there is nothing much really to do other than school. :P

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 am

I'm fairly good with UT servers, but if I need help I turn to my computer genious best friend who knows all there is to know, but I'm fairly good, I start LAN servers with my friends and they always want me to do it because of my mutators. :wink:

And also, I have LOADS of spare time. I play this game every day unless I'm off somewhere. I would be happyto takes POTS postion, but you guys don't think I've been here long enough to I'll just leave it off on that. :wink: :)

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

In any case - I will stay on staff - just in case you need me.
I also keep an Eye Socket Open and On MHMIII :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

wow i came on here wondering why MHM3 was passworded. looks like im a bit late. Only two things i have to say:
-HellFire- wrote:
gopostal wrote:So now I'd like to offer a solution. Rei, you are welcome to come over to UM.
Did you seriously just write this down here on this forum?
Unbelievable, I can't believe I really read this.
Are there rules against this? No
Does herm not allow it? No
Look at that statement (and sorry hellfire i know like three other ppl said the same thing as you, but yours was the shortest so i picked yours dont take it personally) he WELCOMES him. He is just giving him an offer. I know the lot of you have had your fights with postal and i know you wouldnt want rei to leave, but maybe you guys shouldnt take this stuff to such high levels.
-SuPreMe- wrote:Why do u need to come here and play mr high and mighty gopo, and pretty blatently badmouth members here.
Because some members do deserved to be badmouthed. For example i know that it doesnt take alcohol or a smoke for you to go off on somebody and use some incredibly vulgar language. Its not just postal either, i hop on MH servers and ive heared them talk about certain ppl. I've gotten a "EWWW MHM" and a "MHM oh no" when ive logged into certain servers before. no lie. Didnt mean to pick on you when i used you as an example man, theres a few of us with some issues.

anywho thats my quick piece have fun bashing it, more importantly is there any idea to when the server will be unpassworded? the only other person who plays on MHM now is nameless and when he's not on it gets quite lonely, and i like fuzzballs, but the double jump drives me crazy after a few maps.
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 pm

BiGbOsS wrote:*A whole bunch of unnecessary stuff*
No offense, Boss, but we were pretty much through this conflict and nothing could really start it again unless someone brings it up again. :roll: Let's just leave it alone and call it settled. :wink:

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

BiGbOsS wrote:I've gotten a "EWWW MHM" and a "MHM oh no" when ive logged into certain servers before. no lie.
+ That is why I won't leave MHM for another MH community. I feel that most MH servers are full of noobs who are easily impressed by flashy lights and superpowerful health. They suck so much at playing that they want superenhanced weapons, 1000 health, amplifier at everytime, and since they can't do the minimun BT you gotta give them quadruple jump. When you refuse to summon an insta for them or a tloc they cry like babies because they forgot UT is a competitive game and not a walk on the park while holding hands. It is unbeliavable that some people do not like TMH because players from the other team frag them instead of fragging the monsters. I like MHM because we still appreciate having a hard server and because people are skilled (DM, BT, etc.). And the saddest part, most of them can't even mantain a conversation because they are so busy killing those "hard" monsters like mindless drones.

+ I also like you all. You guys are funny and make me laugh. You guys take things easy and don't start cry because I boosted you or you don't get offended because I kill you. However, this time you have crossed the line. Besides, is that so hard?? If I ask to not curse, not use foul language, not say obscenities on the server, is it that hard? So far, only the cow has promised this won't happen again, but the people who actually made the mistakes have not say a thing. Hellfire, Supreme, Supa, will you swear this will never happen again??

Having that clear, I'll contact Biomech to let him know how to access the server by ftp and to discuss other technical things in order to unlock the server.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll be happy to get back on it! I've been waiting for it to end and go back online. So hopefully it will just blow over. :wink: :)

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Fine... it won't happen again :roll:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Muhahahaha!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Battlestar555

Post by Battlestar555 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm

:shock: That sounded Evil Hermy and you might be thinking something evil :shock: :?

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Okay, okay, i won't be bad girl, hmm.. i never am, but yes Rei, i won't be :) :D :wink: